Secret

Clueless...

Chapter 15~ Hey sorry guys for not updating in a reeeeeaaaaaallllly long time. I just couldn't possibly get myself to write because of 1) Homework 2) Projects 3) My mother XP 4) A guy bleeded at my school after fighting with another dude and a security guard 5) 2 of my 'girl' friends were arguing really loud 6) There was another fight during lunch and 7) A sophomore friend at my school committed suicide... Well sorry guys, I had no feelings for 2 weeks straight... Well enjoy~

---

(SungMin's POV)

"You little brats! This is why I wanted a daughter!" My mom suddenly attacked me and my cousin out of nowhere.

"AH! Ow! Ow!! Ow!!! Mom! What did we do?!" I yelled as I scrunched up my face in pain.

"I heard everything you boys said. I can't believe that you would ruin the surprise! You boys can never do something for practically the only female in this establishment!" My mom let go and huffed. We just stood there rubbing our ears and feeling guilty.

"Oh so the surprise was a disguise shopping spree? I loved those! Let's go! The surprise isn't ruined! It'll be fun! Oh ___, you have to come with us!" Hara clapped her hands in joy and hopped around.

"Oh alright. I guess we can go without the boys?" My mom winked at the excited girls.

"YES!!!" All four of us screamed.

"Alright then, get some rest everyone! Long day ahead of us!" My mom giggled and skipped away. I don't know what to feel; embarrassed or ashamed. I shook my head.

(Your POV)

I reached the room I was staying in and just jumped up and down on the white marble floor.

*YES!!! Shopping all day! No school 'til whenever! It's a dream come true!* I thought to myself as I twirled my way to the bathroom.

"Lala lala la ijen ootgo sipeun deh eh~ lala lala la, ijen ulgi shileun deh eh~." My phone started ringing when I picked up my toothbrush.

"Hell-oh?"

"Yah! ___! Where the hell have you been?! You weren't in school and you didn't answer any of our calls and texts today! Were you kidnapped by dancing hippos in tutus on Main Street?!" I was greeted with loud yelling, shouting in the background and a joke that still carried on between our group of friends.

"Hahaha very funny Lizzy. Although it would've been pretty hilarious to be kidnapped by them."

"Duh!" We both laughed.

I suddenly heard 5 voices all talking at once. I made out some of the words but I didn't understand any of them.

"You-." "Ice-." "Volleyball-." "Kingka!" "... hungry!!!"

"Yah!!! Shut up! All of you! Gosh!" I yelled into the phone and giggled inwards as it became dead silent.

"Hi ___!" One brave but silly voice peeped. I knew his voice anywhere.

"Hi MyungSoo." I lightly chuckled and shook my head.

"Anyways, where are you really ___?" JiYeon asked.

"Oh, well I'm here-." I was cut short when someone took my phone and ended the call.

"Okay, I know you're dumb but grow up some time. You, are a secret right now." I looked up to see SungMin glaring down at me and clutching my phone.

---
^^ I'm just... Wordless (Yawn...) Stupid proofs :D

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

December 11th, 2010
10:50 PM

Listening To: Love Love Love by AfterSchool
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Sweet Potatoes
Watching: The snow outside fall slowly :)
Waiting For: TeenTop and Infinite to comeback whenever that is!!!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow December 12th, 2010