A Talk In The Sun

Clueless...

Chapter 27~ 2 days off of school and massive homework+power outages+tiredness+annoying family don't really make for a great chapter writing break :P. Enjoy~!

---

(SungMin's POV)

Right before we left, I wanted to watch my last sunset with someone special.

"Hara, want to go outside?" I went into Hara's room.

"Don't you want to go with your new girlfriend?" She snorted but gave me a small smile when I looked at her.

"Are you, jealous?" I asked curiously.

"No! Not at all! Why would I be? I'm happy for you two!" She gave me her famous eye smile, "Let's go!"

We sighed while looking at the sun.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked her while giving her a small smile.

"Yeah." She breathed out, "So why did you want me to come with you?" Hara raised an amused eyebrow.

"I just wanted to spend a little time with you since we didn't get to talk a lot at all." I answered.

"Ah, I see." Hara nodded.

"So, how was, life?" The air around us was awkward.

"Well, I've been in a coma for the past year so I guess bad?" We lightly laughed.

"I'm sorry for what happened. I really am. I just got so mad at myself and I thought that your accident was my fault so I didn't even visit you once. To be honest, I thought you wouldn't survive." I sighed.

Hara laughed, "It's okay, my parents were the same. But they visited me everyday. I feel like I was a burden."

(Hara's POV)

"No you're not Hara. You weren't a burden, you're not a burden and you won't ever be a burden." SungMin looked at me and smiled.

I felt touched. I had a strong feeling that he still liked me.

"Oppa," We laughed because it's been a long time since I've called SungMin, oppa, and we're the same age, "Do you, like ___?"

He looked like he got caught off guard, "___? Yeah, she's really cool, nice, funny, hilariously slow. Why?" He asked me.

"Oh, nothing. You two look great together but you always fight so I was just wondering~." I trailed off and looked at the pink sky.

"Fighting and arguing is healthy for a relationship." SungMin smiled as he looked off into the sun.

"But we..." I paused.

"...Never fought. I know. Strange huh?" He finished it off.

"Yeah. Oppa, do you still, have feelings for me?" I peered at him slowly.

SungMin sighed, "Hara, I've always had feelings for you. You're a great friend and you'll always have a place in my heart. Let's be friends forever." He put a hand lightly on my shoulder and then put his whole arm around my neck.

"Oh." I felt, disappointed.

"Well, we should go in and finished packing everything. We leave tomorrow." SungMin walked away.

*___, I'm sorry but you're not going to survive this match.* I looked at the sun one more time and turned my back.

---

Drama~! Lol. "~Oh baby stay with me~"

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 3rd, 2011
4:15 PM

Listening To: Stay by MBLAQ
Lookin At: Fish Tycoon XD
Smelling: Candles
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 3rd, 2011