Where'd your brain go???

Clueless...

Chapter 22~ Enjoy ^^

---

(Your POV)

*Crap, not again!* We both thought.

"What are you guys doing?!" MinSoo sounded like he was hurt. I guess we really did 'go out' in this mixed-up, mashed-up parallel universe we're in.

"We just fell. Ugh, SungMin, get off of me! You're heavy!" I yelled at the heavy mass on my body.

"Sorry." He just murmured then got off.

I had to say, this was pretty weird but it was nice because it was my turn to be mean.

Everyone scavenged around the island to look for shelter or any form of civilization and finally found a resident's hut right before the sun set.

Turns out, we crash-landed in Niihau, Hawaii's forbidden island.

When no one was looking, SungMin and I would try to figure out what happened. We were swinging on a hammock together while coming up with 'logical' explanations.

"Do you think we're, like, in the Bermuda Triangle and this is some parallel universe?" SungMin stared at the ground and motioned around.

I smacked him upside the head.

"Now I know how you feel around me. Gosh, smarty pants becomes dumb. This is Hawaii, dimwit!" I rolled my eyes, "Where'd your brain go?"

"Hey! It's not my fault that we got switched! Or do you think one of the workers on board were wizards and this is a real-life episode of Wizards Of Waverly Place?" I threw a coconut at him.

"Which PLANET did you come from?! Did they TEACH you anything at the school you went to?" I rolled my eyes while he sat there, pouting and rubbing his bruised head.

"The school on the planet?" SungMin tilted his head, looking deeply confused. Oh my God.

"Ugh!" I growled then quickly got off in frustration which led the hammock to flip over and dump the idiot on the ground.

"Ow." He groaned in pain.

*I hate you, parallel universe!* I shook a fist at the sky

---

Joy~... :D

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 20th, 2010
11:28 PM

Listening To: Wings by Infinite!
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Coconut perfume ^^
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today January 21st, 2011 (Yes, I know... I wrote this the 20th, but I'm posting it on the 21st... ^^)