With You

Clueless...

Chapter 28~ Enjoy~!

---

(Your POV)

I looked at the beach from my window and smiled. It looked pretty but I couldn't help but feel jealous and SungMin and Hara talking together. I felt bad now because I knew the two dated and Hara was in a coma for a year but felt jealous at the two catching up.

I shrugged the feeling off and finished packing.

"Omo! Mrs. First Lady!" I ran downstairs after I suddenly remembered something.

"What?! What is it dear?!" She looked alarmed with wide eyes as she held me by the shoulders.

"I completely forgot about my parents! They're going to freak out! They'll call police! They'd do anything! They're pretty well known in the business world!" I yelled while flailing my arms around.

All the First Lady did was giggle at me, "Oh you're so cute! Do you think I would've let your parents worry to death about you? Of course not! I called them when you were sleeping and right before we left for Hawaii, or this island. I hope you don't mind that I stole your phone to save their number into mine." She laughed lightly.

I just stood there taking in everything she said, "Oh. Okay! Thank you so much! I just had a heart attack and wow!" I breathed out and smiled.

"Now go get some rest or take some pictures! Go do whatever you teens do these days aigoo~." She shooed me away with a smile.

Before I changed into comfortable clothes, I looked out the window to see SungMin walking inside and Hara clenching her fist. I wonder why.

I felt a bit sad now.

*Why didn't SungMin want to spend the last few minutes of sundown with me?* I shrugged again and went downstairs.

The next morning, everyone woke up and did their own thing.

MinSoo went running and exercising, Hara took pictures by the ocean and breath-taking sites, SungMin was dazing off into space and I was walking around.

At 1, as promised, a large helicopter landed close by to pick us up.

We said our thank-you's and goodbye to our host and boarded.

The helicopter flew low and we got to see the other islands at minimal height.

Everyone took pictures and laughed at the slight breeze.

"I'm going to miss this place." MinSoo and Hara said at the same time so we all laughed.

After landing on the main airstrip of Hawaii's airport, the pilot drove the helicopter so that the door of the plane was right beside the door of the helicopter.

We all got in without anyone seeing and flew off to Seoul.

"I have a question." I told SungMin when everyone was asleep, "Yeah?" He tore his gaze away from the window and looked at me.

"How come, you watched the sunset with Hara yesterday but you didn't do anything with, me?" I asked slowly without making eye contact.

"Aigoo, is little miss ___ jealous?" He chuckled.

"Aish, I'm not kidding." I shouted quietly but calmed down to a serious mode, "You don't, like Hara do you? Or, did you do something to her last night to make her, mad?" I peered at him.

He SungMin chuckled more, "I know you're not kidding. I only like, hmmm, oh!" He playfully tapped his chin and I rolled my eyes, "Oh! I like MinSoo hyung!" I punched him.

"Okay, okay. I like you, sometimes. Okay! Only!" He changed his answer after I gave him a glare, "You have to stop taking me seriously." He laughed.

"I don't like Hara as anything more than a friend, a good friend. Mad? No. I didn't do anything. Was it because I left? No, it's not that." SungMin scratched his head and looked at the ceiling.

I rolled my eyes and went to sleep.

(SungMin's POV)

After getting a headache from thinking too much, I looked at ___ who was deeply asleep.

I smiled, "I didn't do anything with you because I can do anything with you from now on."

I pushed her head onto my shoulder and set my head on hers.

I fell asleep in an instant.

---

I really think 5-10 more chapters and this will be over... Hmmm idk. "~Fly like a G6~"

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 3rd, 2011
6:22 PM

Listening To: Like A G6 by  Far East Movement
Lookin At: Showbiz Extra
Smelling: Chicken
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow February 4th, 2011