Get Used To It By Now

Clueless...

Chapter 26~ Eh, not my day at all today! I live in Chicago so unless you readers didn't look at the news, you guys probably know that everyone here is buried under 3 FEET OF SNOW!!! And a bunch of other crappy events... But school is closed so I'll update more and more chapters! ^^.

---

(Your POV)

SungMin suddenly grabbed my hands and looked at me, "No, you're the babo." He pulled me closer, "That, was my confession."

I just stood there with wide eyes. He likes me?!

"W-w-what? Ay, you're kidding me right?" I laughed nervously.

"Aish, you're impossible you know that?" SungMin peered down at me.

"Wha?! I am NOT!" I yelled and threw a tantrum.

"You're too loud." Right then, SungMin grabbed the back of my neck and collided our lip together.

He titled his head to get a better angle. Once again, I stayed in my frozen position with wide eyes.

I tried to pull back but pulling back just made SungMin hold on tighter.

After many failed attempts, and to the fact that if I were squished any more, I'd be part of him, I gave in and kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

(First Lady's POV)

OMO!!! They kissed!!! Yes!!! Assa!!!

(MinSoo's POV)

Whoa. I come around to the front of the house and see a wonderful view, NOT! I need myself a girl.

(Hara's POV)

I got up from my nap and stretched. The setting sun caught my eye so I looked out the window and I regretted. Down below, I see my SungMin oppa and ___ kissing.

I curled my hand into a fist.

(SungMin's POV)

In the past few days, I guess you can say we had our lovers' quarrels. Every time the word 'love' or 'hate' came out of our mouths, a gust of wind would change over us. It happened so many times that we expected it and we knew what it meant exactly thanks to a fortune teller we met.

*Flashback*

"Ah~, I see a great future in you two. You two are soul mates. But, you will have hardships on the way. Find a way to stop the winds and your love will be on their ways." The fortune teller rubbed her crystal ball.

"Creepy lady say what?" ___ and me said at the same time.

"True love, has it's ways. It's meant to be expressed." We gave her weird looks.

*End of flashback*

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

I woke up to a groggy ___. She was rubbing her eyes and pouting at me.

There was another strong wind and the morning birds chirped excitedly.

"Ugh~." We both groaned and fell back onto our mattresses.

In exactly a week, a helicopter was finally available to take us to Hawaii where we would board a private jet and fly back to Korea.

Right before we left, I wanted to watch my last sunset with someone special.

---

Not to alarm you readers or anything, but I think the end is nearing ^^.

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 1st, 2011
11:57 PM

Listening To: Tok Tok by Mighty Mouth
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Popcorn
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorrow February 2nd, 2011