ON MY FLOOR?!

Clueless...

Chapter 13~ So sorry everyone again! This month I guess is a terribly busy month! In repayment, I'll give you guys 2 hints to the surprise! Hint: The surprise is younger than HyeWon by a couple of months for story purposes and the last names are changed for story purposes! What's the surprise?! Stay tuned to find out ^^

---

(Your POV)

"SungMin-ah." MinSoo gently said as we both looked at SungMin. His face was still plastered with a shocked face, one of joy, one of disbelief, one of doubt.

"SungMin-ah, did you miss me?" The surprise was a girl. She was pretty with long wavy brown hair, Bambi-like eyes, rosy cheeks and a pretty sundress.

"SungMin-ah, say something to Hara! Don't just stand there!" The first lady urged her son.

"B-b-b,y-y-you, h-h-how, WHAT?!" SungMin woke up from his state of shock and shook his head.

"SungMin-ah, I know. I was surprised too. We were actually talking for the past 4 hours while you three were down here."

Everyone in the room, including workers, looked shocked except the first lady and me.

"Uhm, ahem. Sorry and excuse me but can I ask what this whole situation is about?" I broke the awkward silence and scratched my head.

"Do you have a mouth? Yes, so you can." Mr. snorted.

"Oh whatever MinSoo oppa! Hey there! Hi, I'm Goo Hara, Goo HyeWon's little sister! I was SungMin's girlfriend but then we broke up and a few hours later, I got into an accident and I ended up in a coma. I woke up a few weeks ago! Mhm!" The pretty girl walked over to me and explained, in the shortest and bubbliest way possible, her introduction and life story. All I did was hang my mouth open and nod, "Oh, I get it now."

"Okay since everything is cleared up, why don't we head on upstairs for dinner?" The first lady clapped. Apparently she didn't understand more than me.

"Uhm, mom, can we have a few minutes to ourselves?" That seemed like the most reasonable idea.

"Oh ok! That's fine too! But come upstairs soon everyone! Dinner is prepared!" The first lady retreated up the steps.

"Here, Hara, how about we go do some discussing then explain to them later?" SungMin asked the girl. Poor guy, must be going through a lot.

(The First Lady's POV)

This is perfect! Since my Minnie and Hara broke up and Minnie doesn't have any feelings what-so-ever for the girl, it'll only cause misunderstandings and jealousy for ___! Minnie will only want to stick with ___! Perfect!

(Your POV)

After about 30 minutes or so, SungMin and the girl, Hara, came into view again. But they were staring at us weird, why? Oh yeah, let's recap!

(10 Minutes Earlier)

"Ugh, so when are they coming out? I'm bored and hungry!" I whined.

"Shut up and be patient. Hara just woke up from a coma after a year and you expect SungMin to be done catching up with her in 5 minutes?" Mr. crossed his arms and stared at me from the corner of his eyes while slouching on the couch.

"You know what Mr. Airhead? I've had enough of you and your rude comments! What did I do to you to make you hate me? Huh?" I shouted and curled my hands into fists.

"I told you, I'm an to all the girls I like. If I hated you, I'd be Mr. Nicest-Guy-In-The-World." He smirked at me. "You're my type, shorty."

"Yah!" That was it. I didn't like guys like him and he just crossed the line. I ran up to him and started attacking.

"What the ?! Yah! Get the freak off me!" He kept yelling as we fell on the floor brawling.

The fight continued for about 5 minutes. The position we were in in the end didn't quite look appropriate...

He was on top of me...

I was under him...

His hands were pinning my arms next to my face...

My hair was a mess...

We were breathing hard...

Our bodies were touching...

(Present Time)

"... We were gone for a couple of minutes and you guys, who supposedly hate each other, are on MY floor being nasty?!" SungMin broke the awkward silence.

"Uhm, well I'm not clueless all the time but I don't think they were being 'nasty'." Hara put air-quotes around the word 'nasty' and nodded, "I think they were fighting."

"But it was still ON MY FLOOR! What if they decided to be nasty all of a sudden?! Ugh! Gosh people!" SungMin yelled and threw his hands up in anger.

"Oh my!" Someone gasped.

---

Ahahaha I had fun with this chapter XD. So what are your guys' reactions? I wanna hear! Comment!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 27th, 2010
2:40 PM

Listening To: Main Character by Outsider
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Vanilla Tootsie Rolls :)
Watching: A rainstorm :(
Waiting For: MKMF's!!!
Loving: This song and all boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today November 27th, 2010