It's Time

Clueless...

Chapter 40- Omg!!! So so so sooo sorry! I was waiting until school ended to end this story! Sorry to keep you waiting! I just really wanted to focus on school for the last 3 months! Well I'm back with this last chapter so I hope you all enjoy! Sorry again! Enjoy~!

Oh and please go here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT4EkgSIQg

to help Infinite oppas get 1MIL. views! Their anniversary is today so please help us Inspirits at least reach our goal TODAY! Thanks! Love you!!!

---

(Your POV)

"I really am stupid." I mumbled into my pillow and cried.

The next morning, I woke up with swollen eyes and a tangled nest-like jungle of hair. I sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Unfortunately, my parents made me go to school after everything that happened.

When I got out of my limo, I was greeted by screams, ugly glares, journals and pens, pushing and shoving, yelling and most needed of them all, hugs.

"___, we'll get you out of this mess." Lizzy whispered as my friends covered me and pushed through the crowd.

"Aigoo. Tsk tsk. Poor girl. It's her fault anyways, getting caught up with higher officials. I knew this would happen." I heard a girl loud and clear, like she was trying to make me feel bad.

"I wonder what she was thinking." "I know right?" Probably nothing, like always." A group of girls snickered.

"Yah! Shut it! All of you!" JiYeon yelled at them. I sighed in pain and relief.

"This is going to be a long day." MyungSoo muttered.

(SungMin's POV)

"AHHH!" I sat up in my bed the next morning, screaming in anger. I had been awake for a few hours now but I couldn't sleep for more than 2 hours knowing that ___ was gone.

"Sweety, are you okay?" My mom came in looking pale, tired and sad.

"No." I whined as I rubbed my head with both my hands.

My mom sat on my bed and started rubbing my back, "SungMin-ah, I know you're having a hard time but don't be hard on yourself. ___ didn't die right? See?"

I groaned, "I miss her so much!"

"There's a little thing called 'get off your and go after her' honey." My mom giggled.

"Tch," I snorted, "Like she'd want to see me." I frowned.

"Oh my dear Min-ah, I know little girls like her, they're the forgiving type." My mom nudged me.

I thought about what ___ needed to forgive me about, then I shot up, "Where's Hara?"

"Hara? Her mom wanted her away from more publicity so she went to visit her for a while. Why? Is something wrong?" My mom worriedly looked at me.

"Because, the fans are right. The way you act is right. Hara is right... Just live peacefully with Hara!" Her words echoed in my head.

"Mom, clear out my schedule. I'm busy today." I got off the bed.

My mom winked, "Already did. Good luck." With that, she walked out.

After taking the shortest, but fairly clean, shower of my life, breakfast, finding out where the Goo's house is and learning ___'s school location and schedule, I hoped into my limo with IkHwan in the driver's seat.

My first stop was my mom's personal flower and jewelry shop. I picked out pink daiseys and a thin, silver necklace with the letter _.

I reached my second destination, Hara's house.

"Oh! SungMin-ah! What are you doing here?" Hara opened the door after I rang my signature doorbell ringing, 'ding-ding-dinga-ding'.

"Come here. Mrs. Goo, I'm taking Hara out for 30 minutes!" I yelled into the house as I dragged her away.

I took her to hyung's family cafe. It wasn't open to anyone at this time so it was perfect.

"That's what you dragged me out of my house for? To ask me what I did to ___?" Hara scoffed.

"What was your first guess?" I narrowed my eyes and moved my head in a sarcastic manner, "Just answer my question. What did you do to her?"

"Oppa, why are you acting so cold towards me? It's like you're accusing me of something I didn't even do! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Hara, calm down. It would've been to your advantage to act a little less guilty. You set up the scandal didn't you?" I put on a calm face.

"Why are you accusing me?!" Hara yelled and stood up.

"Hara, sit down." I smoothed out my face and leaned towards her with my elbows on the table.

I handed her a piece of paper I wrote on in the limo on the way to her house.

"What is this?" Hara sat down and took it, "Camera at mall? Light pink Jimmy Choo's at the corner of scandal picture? Suddenly popping out of a door? ___'s words? What's all this?" Hara looked at me confused but fear was etched into her face.

"You took the picture of ___ and me at the mall. You weren't joining our pranks, you were taking pictures for the reporters," I looked at her with a serious face while she lightly chewed on thumbnail, "I looked long and hard at this picture." I handed Hara the picture of bed scandal.

Hara looked scared, "You're the only one in Korea with these Jimmy Choo's. You requested these specially."

"Every door was locked and there were no guards anywhere. You just happened to open the door that I was pounding on and you got really offensive when I asked if you locked all the doors. You were also in the laundry room. I saw the maids bring your hamper downstairs the day before." I raised an eyebrow while Hara looked pissed.

"Good luck surviving, watch out, you're going down, good luck, these are all words that you said when you were near ___." I crossed my arms, "Now why would someone say that? Hm? Oh yeah, because they're jealous. Good luck surviving? Sounds like something a person would say before hatching a master-mind plan." Hara's eyes got bigger by a bit and she was breathing hard like she was mad.

"When I was taking ___ in after the mob incident, I don't know what you did and what happened but she said '...because, the fans are right. The way you act is right. Hara is right.' Before she left, she was yelling at me. Do you know what she said? 'Just live peacefully with Hara!' What did you tell her?" I tilted my head and looked at her.

"Shut up! Shut up SungMin, just shut up! I don't know what you're talking about! You just drag me out of my house and start accusing me! What do you expect me to say?! I can't believe you! I should've just killed ___ when I was there!" At her last sentence, Hara gasped with wide eyes and covered .

"What? What are you talking about? Hara! Answer me!" I yelled at her. She started crying.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was just so jealous! I hated the fact that you and ___ were together! I came back after being in a coma for one year and I expected you to still like me but I was doubting myself every single second! Even when we were dating, I knew we weren't 'right'. I'm sorry. I was just so jealous!" Hara was sobbing.

It wasn't easy to understand Hara through the hiccups, cries and occasional sobs but she managed to tell me everything. She was the one that took the picture in the mall, the one that took the picture in ___'s room, the one that paid a private reporter to take that picture of her, ___ and my mom together and she confessed that she was the one that paid the angry fan club to pelt ___ with hate.

I was beyond pissed.

"You're unbelievable Hara. You know that?" I stood up while still glaring down at her, "Being jealous doesn't give anyone the right to torture another. I'm sorry Hara but you've gone too far this time." I was a foot away from the table when Hara spoke up in a tiny, sniffling voice.

"I'm leaving today, for Paris, at 3. I already planned it with my parents. I'm going to study art there. So don't worry, SungMin-ah. It's time I left Korea." With that I left.

(Kevin's POV)

After SungMin and Hara let, I crept out of my hiding spot. I took my microphone and camera out of the little bush that was behind the table the two teens were at.

I walked over to the cashier and thanked them for letting me set up devices in every plant. When I stepped outside, I called up the First Lady and thanked her also for letting me know where her son was heading.

I looked at my evidence while driving towards my office, "Don't worry, ___-shi." I smiled and sped away.

(SungMin's POV)

While I was in my limo, heading towards ___'s school, I took a nap.

"True love, has it's ways. It's meant to be expressed." Those words whispered in my head again. I finally understood them this morning. My plan was all, planned out.

I rushed to the school that ___ was said to be enrolled in. I looked at my watch, 2:12. Perfect timing.

As I waited on the ground, students passed by and looked at me with wide eyes and started gossiping all over the place.

A few minutes before I knew ___ was going to pass by on the bridge that connected the two buildings of the school, I saw media vans and reporters pulling up. I groaned.

Soon, the whole campus was filled with cameras and reporters.

"We're here on the campus of Seoul High School for the Elite where we have spotted Choi SungMin, son of our president, standing on the campus himself. Mr. Choi! Can you tell us what you're doing?" A lady walked towards me with a mic.

"Just wait and watch." I said quietly while still staring at the bridge.

At 2:19, I looked up at the Victorian Era looking bridge. I saw a lot of students passing back and forth but no ___.

*5... 4... 3... 2... 1!* It's time.

"HWANG ___!" Everyone, students, teachers, reporters, squirrels, just everybody, was staring at me.

I heard a gasp and I searched for the familiar face that I fell for.

"Hwang ___! You better not run! Because I have something to tell you!" I kneeled on one knee, held out the bouquet and looked up.

"I LOVE YOU!" Every single living thing around me gasped. Girls and guys were taking pictures with cameras and phones all over the place.

"Remember the creepy fortune teller lady? 'True love, has it's ways. It's meant to be expressed.'" I repeated what we had heard on the island.

"There you have it! I'm not afraid of paparazzi always being on my case. As long as I have you by my side, I'll be good until the day I die! You believe me right? Is this not enough? It's time I did this." I looked at her.

(Your POV)

I was walking towards my next class in the circle that my friends had created around me and crossed my favorite bridge.

"HWANG ___!" Everyone's focus was on the person that called me.

I  was curious and looked over the edge. I gasped as I saw SungMin outside looking at me.

"Hwang ___! You better not run! Because I have something to tell you!" He kneeled on one knee, held out a bouquet of pink daiseys and looked up. I was too shocked to even go anywhere.

"I LOVE YOU!" My mouth and eyes were huge.

"Remember the creepy fortune teller lady? 'True love, has it's ways. It's meant to be expressed.'" I suddenly remembered the trip to the lady on the Hawaiian island.

"There you have it! I'm not afraid of paparazzi always being on my case. As long as I have you by my side, I'll be good until the day I die! You believe me right? Is this not enough? It's time I did this." He looked at me.

"Oh my gosh! Awww!" JiYeon cooed.

I started tearing up. I understood what the lady meant now. True love has no obstacles. It's meant to be known by everyone to show how strong it is.

I was speechless so I looked at my friends. They smiled and wiped my tears away.

"I so get it." Lizzy winked and nodded and MyungSoo.

"You better not break her heart man! Because I'm coming after you if you do." Everyone started cheering and clapping. I laughed a bit but I was still crying.

"Gotcha!" SungMin called out, "Now hurry down! I want my girlfriend now!" Everyone laughed.

"Aw, don't cry ___. Hurry up, come on!" JiYeon and Lizzy grabbed my wrists and dragged me down the side stairs.

When I reached the bottom, I saw that SungMin was standing there with open arms.

"Go, you big dummy! What are you waiting for?!" My friends pushed me.

I ran into SungMin's arms and he lifted me up while twirling me around.

"I love you so much." He whispered into my ear when he let me down.

"I do too." I tearfully looked at him and he started leaning in.

"Wait, but everyone's looking." I looked around at all the faces smiling awkwardly at us.

"Oh you two!" Lizzy and JiYeon pushed our heads together and we were kissing.

"Everyone, a round of applause please!" Lizzy called out and everyone started whooping, cheering and whistling.

This was the best day of my life.

(Kevin's POV)

"Kevin? It's time." My boss poked him head into my cubicle.

"Okay. I just need the pictures from the school scene." I looked at my boss then at my co-worker who just came rushing in with a memory chip.

"Here you go Kevin!"

"Thanks!" I uploaded the pictures onto my article and pressed submit.

"Well done Kevin." My boss clapped me on the shoulder.

"Thank you Mr. Shin." We both smiled at the screen.

(First Lady's POV)

I nervously paced around in my room.

"Oh my gosh. This is so stressful. Those two kids, oh my." I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair as I pouted, "I hope they're doing okay."

I sat down at my computer and looked through Naver. I gasped.

"PREZZIES: NO MORE LOYAL?! WELL THE MAIN PREZZIE STILL IS!" I clicked on the article.

"Oh my." The first part of the article was revealing what Min-ie's fans were doing to ___.

The second part was highlighting the fact that Hara was spotted at the window above the scene. It contained snapshots of every single second she was there. I gasped at the picture progression of the egges that Hara threw down.

The third part was about SungMin-ie at ___'s school. I squealed and ran over to the TV to turn it on.

On every single channel, a news report on SungMin-ie and ___ was on.

I smiled and touched the screen when I saw the kiss.

A few minutes after running around, squealing and giggling, turning TV's on for everyone to see and barging in on my husband, I went to the front window that looked over the whole entire front lawn.

I saw the presidential limo pull in through the gates with flashes following it. When the couple got out, they were greeted with love, not hate. Everyone was smiling and trying to get more info out of the two.

"Oh, dear." I shook my head as security came rushing through to, probably, set up another formal meeting.

"I think everything will be okay now." I whispered as my husband hugged my shoulders from behind.

"It's about time." We both smiled at the outdoor scene.

---

THE END!!! :)

2,715 words, 7 pages. Good enough for you guys? :D

Thanks for supporting "Clueless"!

Be on the look out for my next story!

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

Finished: June 7th, 2011
11:09PM

Published: June 8th, 2011
12:52PM

Listening To: I Belong To You by MBLAQ for the Lie To Me OST
Lookin At: Nothing's Over by Infinite
Smelling: Mints
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great dramas of 2011! <3