Ideal

Clueless...

Chapter 24~ Sorry you guys! It was the first full week of second semester and finals were still wearing off and everyone needed to catch up and it was just a real busy week! Sorry! Hopefully, high school will be easy on me this time around... Enjoy ^^

---

(SungMin's POV)

That night, I slept really well.

The next morning, we woke up to the sweet, chirping sounds of the island's native birds and bright sunshine.

I sleepily looked around the tent while everyone else was stretching, beginning to wake up.

Funnily, we all looked at each other and yawned exactly at the same time.

We broke out into loud laughter.

My dad, I mean... ___'s dad ped the tent and stepped out. The bright morning sunshine poured in, heating our cool skin.

"Aloha kakahiaka." I heard our hosts' voice say a warm good morning to ___'s dad.

I'm really liking this little crash-landed vacation spot. At least there's no busy city life, populated beaches, surrounding tourists or cameras.

Days passed and we were still stuck on this island.

One day, the residents left us alone on the island to take a boat to Kauai where they would be able to contact a helicopter tour service to pick us up.

Meanwhile, our pilot and his co-pilot were desperately trying to get the wrecked plane's radio to work so they could call into the main base in Korea.

Hara was taking a nap on one of the hammocks and MinSoo hyung was help our host's oldest son build a shack for their family.

I got bored so I looked around for ___.

I finally found her at the beach right in front of the house. She was sitting next to a small cliff on the edge of a rock while dipping her feet in. My heart beat faster. Why?

"Hey." I near her on the next rock. Se slowly looked at me with her hair blowing in the soft breeze.

"Hey." She said quietly. I looked out at the sea with her.

"What were you thinking about?" I shyly asked. I got an answer but it sounded like she was annoyed. Is that how I sound?

"Stuff. Life. How we can switch back. My ideal guy." She smiled at the end of her sentence. She looked beautiful. *Wait, what?*

"Oh. Mind if you tell me who your ideal is?" We both shared a laugh.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." She held out a hand, "Deal."

"Okay. First, is looks. Ideal looks, L from Infinite. Manners, Nickhun from 2PM. Personality, SooHyun from U-Kiss. Voice, L. Joe from TeenTop. Height, HyungShik from Ze:A. Hair, HyunBin. Body, Jay or TaeYang. Yours?" I just gaped at her. Every single detail was someone else! Wow.

"Wow, that's a lot of guys. Geez." I chuckled, then listed mine, "Looks, Song HyeGyo. Manners, Lee HyoRi. Personality, Lizzy from AfterSchool. Voice, Yoo InNa. Height, Kim SaRang. Hair, Jeon JiHyun. Body, Shin MinAh."

"Tch, all A-List stars huh? I guess even if we are switched, our minds aren't." ___ giggled.

We talked until the sun was about to set. It was a beautiful sight and sitting there was getting a bit boring.

*Splash!* I sneakily splashed water on ___ which made her very shocked. I just stood there laughing.

"Oh no you didn't!" She yelled as she got up, ready spray me back.

"I dare you." I crossed my arms and smiled at her.

*Splash!* Darn, I forgot that our personalities were switched.

We spent the rest of the early evening splashing water at each other, chasing each other and just laughing.

"Catch me if you can!" ___ shouted and ran away, "I bet you can't catch me now that we're switched! I'm a horrible runner!"

"Oh yeah?!" I shouted than ran with all my might. Wow, she was right. I felt like I was putting in half the effort.

"Ah!" I finally caught her around the waist and twirled her around. We were laughing and spinning around so much we got dizzy.

"Whoa!" We both fell onto the sand in each other's arms.

We just stared at each other. ___'s eyes were big and round, they somewhat resembled Bambi's eyes.

We broke out into awkward smiles and laid on our backs. The sky was a pretty mix of pink, orange and light blue. I offered my arm as a pillow for her head, which she accepted.

"___(y)ah?" I called out to ___, "Hmmm?" She looked my way.

"For the time being, on this island," I turned my head to face her, "I'll be your ideal guy." I murmured.

---

Awww!!! Lol.

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 30th, 2011
6:25 PM

Listening To: Well Done by Navi
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Chocolate ^^
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today January 30th, 2011