Game

Clueless...

Chapter 8~ Ahahaha I can't get enough of the first lady XD! Beats Michelle!!! lmfao

---

(Your POV)

"E-e-excuse me?! Me?! Staying in the president's house?!" My eyes and mouth were the size of softballs.

The first lady stopped jumping. She had her hands still clasped while leaning her head against and blinking at me innocently.

"No?" She frowned.

"Uhm, well you see. I'm just another high-class, dumb, clumsy, little 15-year-old. AND YOU WANT ME TO STAY HERE???!!! OH MY GOSH!!!" I kept my excitement in until now. The first lady looked like she would explode. She's very enthusiastic.

"What?!" We heard two male voices and turned to see the president and motorcycle boy standing in the doorway with expressions of disbelief.

"What do you think will happen when she gets exposed one day?!" "A girl that I just rescued is gonna live with us?!" The two said at the same time.

"Okay okay okay! Calm down everyone! Settle down!" The first lady got in between us and made the mayhem die down.

"___ has promised not to go near windows and stay out of any outsider's sight. She can't go home because it will risk our image and her safety. You don't know what people are like these days." She explained.

(SungMin's POV)

I couldn't believe my ears. I just took care of a girl whose injury was kind of my fault and now she's gonna live with me?! In the presidential building?! Sweet~!

"Isn't it kind of weird and too soon umma?" I tried my best to look like I wasn't happy about the idea. It's another teen from the outside world! How can I be mad?!

"How is it weird when it's protecting both of us?" My mom looked at me and grinned.

"Yeobo, we can't. It's just... Ah I don't know! Keep her until paparazzi is dead completely.

"Omo!!! Jinjja?! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! It'll be like having a daughter!!! I'm so happy!!!" My mom is so child-like.

My dad walked away in a huff, my mom was jumping and clapping again and the girl just stood there looking dumbfounded.

"I'll be right back!" My mom ran away while squealing in joy. Eh~

"So I guess you'll be staying here for a while." I casually stuck my hands in my pockets. "What a surprise."

"Y-yeah. But what about school and my life?" She asked with big eyes.

"Where do you think I go to school? You'll be tutored with me. Hmmm just say you're on a field trip to your parents and say you're really sick to your friends. There problem solved." I smiled and shrugged.

"Oh ok. Well this is going to be interesting." She raised both eyebrows and looked around. "Where will I stay?"

"Here?" I raised a brow.

"No. Like, where will I be sleeping and like, living?" She explained.

"Oh. Haha. Hmmm... How about the room right next door? That way you don't have to walk anymore and you know where everything is." I told her.

"Ok. Should I go there now?" The girl asked.

"Wait. I have to get in furnished and cleaned and ready for someone to stay in. Hold on." I remembered that the room was stripped of everything except a bed and vanity after I had a party with the sons of my dad's workers when they came over. Oh did I mention, daughters too? I smirked and told the nearest guard to set everything up.

"How about we talk while the room's getting finished?" I suggested and she nodded.

"So what was your name again? Mine is Choi SungMin." I introduced myself again.

"Hwang ___. Yeah I kinda figured that out when your parents called your name. Why did the driver person call you ChunJae?" She laughed.

"Oh my chauffeur? Because I'm a genious." I smirked.

"Wow. Full of ourselves now, aren't we?" She raised a brow and giggled.

"But I'm serious! Haha. So are you really dumb enough that you didn't know who your president was or was it an act?" I was curious.

She stood up from the couches we were on and started walking around my room, picking up random items. "I'm that dumb." She didn't hesitate. My jaw dropped. I mouthed a 'wow'.

"Hey, awww! This is so cute! How old were you?" I looked up and saw she had picked up a picture frame.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! No! Put it down!" What are you doing? It's mine!" I whined and ran over to her. She dodged me and slid back. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Whatever. It's cute though!" She kept staring at it and twirling around my room.

Thus, a game of Chase That Girl And Get Your Embarrassing Photo Back had started.

"Yah! Give it back!" I ran after her and she squealed like a mouse.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"You'll never catch me!"

"Watch me just watch me!" I lunged for her when she was an inch away. Bad idea.

"Knock knock, don't be doing anything I can mock~!" I heard my mom's rhyme she always says before entering my room.

"Oh. Oh. Oh, Ok I see. You two are busy. But I told you, I can mock~!" She walked in, blinked at us, winked then walked away giggling.

What. The. Hey?!

---

Omfg I'm cracking up XD

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

November 11th, 2010
4:34 PM

Listening To: G-Market Party by G-Dragon
Lookin At: Laptop screen
Smelling: Shampoo
Watching: My homework looking at me and saying, "You better get off that laptop and get us finished!" ^^
Waiting For: F.Cuz's comeback in exactly a week!!!
Loving: This song and all new boy bands! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Tomorow November 12th, 2010