His Life Story

Clueless...

Chapter 33 Enjoy~!

---

(First Lady's POV)

I was running to ___'s room after I heard a scream. I had an idea of what was going on.

"Let's do it again sometime!" SungMin and ___ said at the same time, "Morning call~!" They both sang and laughed while dropping back onto the bed.

I hid in the shadows by the door, just watching satisfactorily.

"Today's going to be a good day." I whispered to myself and walked away.

(Your POV)

Today, no one had anything scheduled so it was a free day for everyone.

I was in my room, about to take my phone off the charger, when someone came in and stood right beside me facing the window.

"Oh, SungMin. What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw him looking outside longingly.

"Free." He murmured. I looked at him confused.

"Free? What are you talking about?" I tried looking at what SungMin was looking at but I'm pretty I couldn't look at the blankness he was staring at.

"Free. I want to be free." He mumbled again.

"What do you mean?" I pressed.

"All my life, I grew up in this house and all I ever knew was the inside. I don't know what it's truly like to be out and about like any other teen my age. Sure, I would play sports but I would play alone or with the guards. It would be a real treat to play with my dad," SungMing looked down and sighed.

"He would always be busy so he had no free time. If we did play, it was at some vacation spot but it wouldn't be for long. I never really had any friends either. My only true friends were MinSoo hyung, who I barely got to see, Hara, who I didn't get to spend a lot of time with and HyeWon, who I don't get to see anymore. The latest edition is you." SungMin plopped down onto the couch all sad.

I felt sympathetic. All this time, while I was having fun, SungMin was cooped up in the presidential palace getting tutored or being miserable.

I sat down next to him and gave him a hug, "I'm sorry oppa." I finally said it. I called SungMin, oppa.

"You just call me oppa?" I heard him say, obviously amused.

"Yah~! It was just an accident!" I defended myself and whined.

"Yeah, yeah. Excuses, excuses." He chuckled.

After talking for some time, I got an idea.

"I think I know what we're doing today." I smiled mischievously and rubbed my hands.

---

Sorry if it's short! ^^

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

February 21st, 2011
3:56 PM

Listening To: Lover Cop by Dalmatian
Lookin At: Laptop
Smelling: Shampoo?
Watching: Out for Teenfinite in my dreams >.< XD
Waiting For: Infinite and TeenTop oppas to win an award^^!
Loving: This song and all great songs of January-February 2011! <3
Next POSSIBLE Update: Today February 21st, 2011