Dear brother

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How do I look? " Chanyeol playfully asked her in their dressing room.She was getting ready.

 

Ri Na inwardly sighed in his playfulness "Yeol I know you're very excited and I know you should be. But then again, pls don't get me wrong..............." She sighed again "Pls don't expect mom to welcome us. I left the house without a word a month ago. And you're the one with whom I actually fleed. So, you know......... "

"Sshhh" Chanyeol stopped her by putting a finger on her lips "Your mom will just love me. Trust me"

I wish, Yeol. I wish

"Now let's go! We're getting late" Chanyeol hurriedly grabbed her hand and headed towards outside. 

She silently followed him releasing another deep sigh. 

....... 

 

"Good afternoon, mother" Meeting her, Chanyeol immedietaly gave her a 90°+30° bow and stayed there like that for a good one minute.

Ri Na wondered if his back was hurting..... 

And when he stood up straight again, her mom practically couldn't take her eyes off him. She never saw a handsome creature like this before after all. 

......

"I'm Park Chanyeol  mother" Now was the time he flashed his perfect set of teeth. She melted even more, if already she wasn't. "It was my long time wish to meet you but somehow I failed to do so. Pls pardon me for that mother"

Her mom blinked her eyes. And it was drop dead silence

But the restless Ri Na couldn't take this any more "Mom pls say something to him. He is standing there for so long"

"Oh yes, yes. Boy,sit down pls." Finally Mrs Oh could manage some words. 

....

"Mother I bought a little gift for you, Here" Chanyeol placed a wine bottle in the table "This vintage wine came from 1948, one of the finest they say. I hope you'll like it"

"1948 really? " Mrs. Oh was more than hapoy hearing that."That's very rare then........." 

"Yes mother.............it is!"  And Chanyeol happily winked at the girl besides her

"From where did you manage this? " Ri Na whispered at his ear 

"Dad's secret cabinet" He whispered back

And she rolled her eyes

........ 

 

"So do you love my daughter? " Mrs.Oh started interrogating him

"Yes mother I do" His answer was more the confident "I really do like your daughter"

"How much? " Now the strict mom was back to the business "How much do you love her?"

"I don't know about that mother. I never really measured that. I just know since the first day I saw her, not a single moment of a single day was there in my life where I could keep her out of my mind. Be it the exam hall or the business party or the family dinner-she was always there in my mind. And she'll always be......I love her in every possible way. Without her I'm nothing. She is everything that I have. She's my everything" Chanyeol even didn't blink his eyes while giving the statement.

Both mom and daughter was speechless for a minute. And a tear fell from his girl's eye. Chanyeol squeezed her hand smiling 

...

"But you hurt her. Badly. For so long" Mrs Oh finally said. No matter what, she is the mother. And she really can't forget her daughter's crying face. 

Chanyeol sighed "You're absolutely right mother. I hurt her. I was coward and I was very bad at expressing my feelings towards her. People took advantage of it and in the end it was my Ri who got hurt" He squeezed his eyes tight "But i sincerely promise to you, no matter what-I'll never let anyone hurt her again-be it me or somebody else. Not in this life mother. For when she got hurt, it hurt me thousands times more. I can't take that. Not anymore"

Her mom wiped her tears with tissue

 

....................................

 

"Enough talking. let's go home"  Mom suddenly stood up from the chair.

"Ok mom. Pls take care" Ri Na smiled at her holding his hand. 

"Now where're you two going?  Didn't I tell you we're going home?! "

Both Ri Na and Chanyeol were confused. 

"I'm gonna cook dinner for you two.Let's go. And don't worry. I'm not so old-fashioned. You two can share the room. Ahem. Now let's go. It's getting late. Cooking takes a lot of time"

"Dont worry mother. I'll help you! " Chanyeol exclaimed. 

Both the female smiled

"You two will stay with me at my house at least for a week before leaving,got that? Gosh I missed my daughter"

"Sure mother,we'll.It'll be fun.Sehun told me he's good at video games and so am I."

 

............................................................................................... 

 

"Change in front of me" Chanyeol demanded entering the room suddenly

RI Na sighed "Not now Yeol. You said we need to reach by 6,didn't you?"

"Who says I'm gonna do something?  I won't !  I just wanna watch you change. Nothing else" He innocently waved his hands. 

"Fine" And she started changing 

"But I didnt say anything about what I'm gonna do after we return back" He mischievously smiled

She looked back at him in disbelief 

...... 

 

"Just so as you know.Ummmmmmmm I mean there might be some good looking guy you'll see tonight. Ahem. But actually ahem ahem...... Ahem I mean they're not so. I mean I'm not that good looking you know? It's just make up. Ahem so just don't look at them" Finally he could spill what his heart wanted 

"Really? Are you nervous that I might fall for some other man tonight? " She amusedly looked at the driver sitting besides her

"Why'd I be jealous??!! " He scoffed "I'm the best looking of all. Trust me!  They look good after so many surgeries and staff! They're not even natural!" He whispered like a secret agent. 

She grinned. 

"Ahhh forget that. They're really handsome I admit.Just pls don't look at them ok?  I'll be so jealous!. Dont do that to me! "

"Hahhahahhah and you know what? I'm pretty sure every girl tonight will just stare at you only. Cos you'll be the most handsome one.Oh my man is so handsome " SHe giddily smiled

"Really?!  You think so? "

"I can bet my life on that! "

"And aren't you jealous?!"

"Not at all! Cos my man will never stare them back.He's only mine"

"Thank you. And just so as you know,my eyes will be stuck at you,only you. No matter how awkward. or stupid it may look,it'll"

................

 

"But where're we going seriously?''

"To my parents' home,it's their anniversary" Chanyeol nonchalantly replied dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter