Madness

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me 'bout it!"

............................Now playing-The star by EXO

 

 

 

Ri Na is now going to the family gathering of her boyfriend.As always Kai is in romantic mood,smiling for no reason.

And Ri Na finds it a bit too awkward.

Is it possible that he doesn't know what actually happened that day?

And if he really knows,how can he act so normal?

Judging the circumstances,she is positive that Kai doesn't know any of those.It's relieving.

Then again,a part of her wants him to know the truth.Its true Ri Na asked another chance in the hospital the other day.But now she can't think she's committed to this relationship anymore.So she wants this to end.

But she doesn't want Kai to get hurt as well.He is a nice person.May be way nicer than Chanyeol.He doesn't deserve to be hurt.

Ri Na is sorry.

 

.......

 

"We're here!" Kai spoke and she returned to the reality.Their car is now standing in front of a large hotel,most probably a five star one.

Ri Na frowned her brows 'You told me it was a family gathering......"

"Yes it is,trust me babe.Only our closed ones are invited here" Kai replied opening the passenger door and giving his hand for her.

"And how many people are your closed ones?"

"Around 2000 may be"

 

......

 

Holding his hand,Ri Na came out of the car,a bit nervous.She is still unsure whether it was a wise decision to come here or not.

But she couldn't refuse him right before the function too.

 

...............

 

"Kai,my handsome grandson!!'' An old but still very handsome man hugged him the moment they entered the venue."And who is this pretty lady with you? Seems familiar! "

"Grandpa,she's-"

"Sir,I'm his date for the day.I work in 'Kai'.Nice to meet you and Happy Birthday" Ri Na cut Kai's sentence in the midway.

"Well,pleasure is all mine today.Looks like my grandsons' have good taste in girls.Even Soo Jin is looking like a princess in Chan's hand" The old man laughed.

"Chan? Isn't he the cousin ajumma talked about?" Ri Na asked Kai.

"Well,actually he is....."

Kai's word got cut again when grandpa shouted for that 'Chan', "Chan,come here! look you brother managed a fairy as well.Don't  you know her by the way?''

"Coming grandpa" A deep voice shouted back from the crowd.Ri Na knew that husky,deep voice too well.

Could it be??

 

........

 

Park Chanyeol came out of the crowd-looking handsome as ever.

He was holding a girl's hand.A beautiful,too beautiful girl.Seeing her sorry seeing her with Chanyeol,Ri Na felt like she is gonna go out of breath soon.

"Ah my Chan,greet your brother's date.Aren't they adorable?" Grandpa winked at him.

"She is cute grandpa,and you know she is always pretty" Chanyeol replied looking at her "Hi,Ri Na,it's good to see you here"

Kai and Soo Jin looked at Chanyeol carefully

"You look really very pretty tonight" Chanyeol added.

 

.....

 

"You never told me that Park Chanyeol is your cousin" Ri Na asked Kai sipping her champagne.She was watching Chanyeol and his date's dancing.Good gracious! They dance so well! And honestly,they're perfect match for each other,

And the worst-they are laughing and whispering in each other's ears.Too much.

What are they thinking??! Do they plan to make out in the full room????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well,was it even mentionable? I don't know.Anyway he is my maternal cousin.Sorry to inform you late." Kai scoffed making Ri Na surprised.She was too indulged watching Chanyeol's public display of immoral affection .

"Now" He came closer to Ri Na  "Would you care to have a dance with me?"

 

.................

 

Kai is a good partner in dancing,he made everything easier for her.At first she was feeling uneasy,but with Kai's help things are going well.

 

But.........................It'd be better if she stopped keeping her eyes stuck at the couple next to them.Kai thought.

 

...

.

"Can I have her for a dance? " Ri na got surprised when Chanyeol patted Kai's shoulder and asked for her. Reluctantly,Kai gave her hand to his.And Chanyeol grabbed it happily.

Wrapping his one hand around her waist comfortably,Chanyeol suddenly came closer to her cheek.Kai looked back at them with disbelief.

That familiar cologne made Ri Na's heart skip a beat.

 

.

 

"You know what? " Chanyeol whispered in her ear "It's really good to have a dance with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

His warmed breath tickled her ear,she felt shivered.And blushed profusely.

"I thought you prefer your girlfriend"

.

"And did I ever mention you that you're a serious mood-ruiner? " Chanyeol scofffed  "Whatever,forget it. Let's focus on the dance"

And Ri Na cursed herself for saying that nonsense.

.

Chanyeol didn't talk anymore till the dance finished.

Trust me grumpy Chanyeol is not good,not good at all!

Not good for Ri Na's heart specially

 

.............

 

After finishing their dances,they took seat in their designated table.Because Chanyeol and Kai were the grandsons-They sat on the same table very close to the main stage.Kai and Chanyeol gave their respective speeches wishing their grandpa a lot more birthdays.Then there were other peoples' speeches.Soon things turned into a bit boring.Ri Na started feeling uneasy.

Specially seeing Chanyeol acting extra mushy-mushy with his date,totally ignoring her glare.Kai coughed sometimes to gain Ri Na's attention,but in vain.

.

"This place is suffocating,I'm going to the restroom" Ri Na stood up.

"Do you need any company?" Kai asked her in a concerned tone

"WIll you help me in my toilet??!!" Ri Na scoffed.Chanyeol hid his laughter in amusement,making her even more irritated.

"I need to go to the restroom as well,Chan oppa made me laugh so hard that I nearly peed" Soo Jin winked at her date.

Ri Na rolled her eyes at her in disbelief.Kai coughed again.

"Take care Soo Jin-ah,if you need anything-just call me,ok?" Ri Na swear she just saw Chanyeol winked at Soo Jin.

WHAT A PLAYBOY!!!!!!!

 

......................................

 

"You know I'm so happy today" That girl named Su Jin or whatever told Ri Na applying blush on her face "You know why?"

I don't want to know!

"Because Chan oppa personally designed this dress for me!!!!" That girl s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter