You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind''
 

..................................................Now playing by All of me John Legend

 

 

"Merry Christmas Ri" Finally Chanyeol greeted her with his husky baritone voice.

And he smiled at her ...........................................

Ri Na shivered again

 

....................................

 

 

"Long time no see" Chanyeol continued as Ri Na didn't reply back at all.She kept staring blankly at him. "How've you been all this time? You look........pale Ri. You ok?" Chanyeol looked worried.

And to check her properly he came close to her.And leaned down at her.

That was the time Ri Na realised it might not be a dream,but a reality.

Chanyeol is back.He is really back

 

..................

 

Ri Na was still silent which made Chanyeol a bit uncomfortable.

"You ok,Ri?" He carefully asked her.

Ri Na still didn't reply him.Instead,she blankly stared at him.Again.

"Did I do something wrong Ri?" Now he was getting scared.

Ri Na was still silent,and it was killing him.

 

.................

 

"Will you say something pls?" Chanyeol was getting impatient."I'm worried"

Finally Ri Na looked back at him.Then she came even closer to him.

And started hitting his chest,slowly.Tears suddenly started flowing from her eyes.

"" She muttered hitting on his chest.

.

.

.

She continued hitting and crying.

......

 

Though his chest injury was not completely healed and he got two fractured ribs on the left side-and it hurt everytime she hit,Chanyeol endured it.But he couldn't endure the teardrops that were coming out of her eyes.

It killed him.

",,,,-" Ri Na's word got cut the moment Chanyeol took her in his tight embrace,hiding her wet face in his broad chest.

She cried even more............and hugged him tighly

"I missed you too Ri,I missed you too,like hell..........trust me I missed you,and I'm sorry my Ri,I'm sorry.Oh God I missed you!" Chanyeol finally cried hugging her. Ri Na cried too,and tightened her hands on him.Hugging him like there was no tomorrow..........

.

The more-than-normal tight embrace actually hurt both the party,specially the injured Chanyeol.But both of them decided not to break the embrace anytime soon.

And they didn't................

 

..........

 

"Ri" Finally Chanyeol could manage to grab some words. "I want to tell you something"

Ri Na heard that.Without a word,she eagerly waited for what he was going to say.

 

 

"Listen Ri" Chaneol mumbled smelling on her hair "RIght now I've got this car behind and an unlimited black credit card in my pocket.And I plan to go on a tour with the destination unknown for the next 20-30 days.Will you join with me Ri?"

 

.................................

 

Ri Na inwardly smiled,but hiding that she frowned at him "What do you think of yourself?! You flirted with me,then seduced me and then ed me and then left me without a word and now returning after a ing long year-you're asking me to join you?! Since when the world has become so easy,huh?! Don't you know I'm getting engaged tomorrow??!!"

 

Chanyeol's face suddenly turned pale.Soon a clever smirk crept on his face.Biting his lips he finally managed to say something "Oh I see,it's ok then.Ummm...." He scratched his hair "I forgot that you got a new lover of yours.Ok then.Guess we'll meet tomorrow at the engagement party.I'm sorry for calling you out at this late hour..........Ummmmmm I'm sorry then.Ok,see you tomorrow.Bye"

Wait,is he really believing my words "What type of idiot ask a girl to come down at midnight and act like this ?! I can't believe you asked me down for nothing" He is really leaving.think of somehting Ri Na,hurry " Ah ah" And lucky she was,she noticed the cut in her feet "Hey you ! I cut my feet while coming here for you,now it's hurting.How can I return home now?! You even closed my way back at home.Now I can't return"

The amusing face Chanyeol was holding this long soon turned into a worried one "Is that so? Come here,let me see" And he immediatly kneeled down in front of her "Geez! It's really bleeding! How could you stand this long with this injury?! Are you stupid? Oh my.....come come.Come here!" Chanyeol hurriedly took her hand."I need a first aid box fast,let's go to the nearby pharmacy"

Ri Na pouted like a kid.Yes,Ri Na bravo.Now he can't leave you "I can't go back to the home with this bleeding feet.So guess I've no other choice but to join with you"

Even with the worry of her bleeding feet in mind,Chanyeol couldn't help himself but smiled "You could've directly said to me that you want to join me Ri.Ok let's go to the pharmacy at first.Later we'll start,ok? Oh my....... what're you wearing?!!" Suddenly he noticed her sheer ed shirt "You seriously came out like this?! I ...I can't believe my eyes......Hey did you show off your body like this in my absence,huh??! Seriously" He suddenly got angry.

Ri Na got offended "Hey I heard your voice in the phone.I knew it's you! What're you talking 'bout?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter