1st Day!

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Today is going to be Ri Na's first day at work.

 

It's the day Ri Na has been waiting for so long.Fashion designing was always the dream profession for her and though her family was never poor,they kind of opposed the idea of Ri Na being a fashion designer.

''There're lots of subject that'll give you better future,why not give them a try......'' Her mom never stopped nagging her for at least 3 years.Finally when she realised that it's of no use,she gave up much to Ri Na's surprise.Study was never hard for Ri Na and she easily got admitted into one of the best universitites in Seoul.She passed with good grades,her teachers recommendation was cherry on top of that!

 

Ri Na's educational background  was not completely  smooth though. She was a good student since high school. But an unfortunate event almost ruined her school life completely. There was a time she thought she'd never be able to admit into a university. Her mental status was really bad and after taking a 2 years long mental therapy, she finally overcame her fear on school. Then she started her school again. She graduated from her university 3 years later than her old classmates, still she was happy. At least she managed to graduate with good grades!  She got the offer to be a teacher in her university, but she politely refused. She wants to work on a firm, not being a teacher! So she started looking for a job in fashion houses. Lucky she is, her favorite teacher Kim Doo Hyun gave her high remark, quite unusual for him! 

And so,Ri Na got her first job at 'Kai'! one of the leading fashion houses of South Korea nowadays! She can't believe her luck. 

It came with lots and lots of sacrifices though. Due to studies,in the last few years she avoided all kinds of 'dating' things.She has friends,but none of them are so close to her. Seems like she is an alien in the earth.

Its not like Ri Na was like this since her childhood or her study was so nervewrecking.Its just she didn't like company.Frankly she hates company.

She avoided almost everything since her university days citing study as the cause.

But deep down she knows its a downright lie.

 

...........

 

Ri Na is now standing in front of her mirror for the last touchup she needs before her first day.She is pretty,pretty enough to make guys stumble in the road looking at her.And she knows that.This always adds confidence in her. So she never forgets to add some sparks in her already sparkling beauty.

 

 

 

Completing her make up,Ri Na Looked at her watch,its 7:50am.She should be at office before 9.She decided to take her coffee from starbucks.She stepped outside of her flat with a deep sigh.

Hope it'll be a great day.

''Morning beautiful'',Sehun, the most handsome barista never fails to greet her in a y way.

Ri Na smiled nervously,''Wish me luck,today is gonna be a big day for me''.

''Well,just relax,you'll do fine.Just remember to manage a boyfriend this time'' Sehun winked.

Ri Na smiled bitterly.

It's not her favorite  subject. 

Saying goodbye to Sehun, she entered her car. She is not very good at driving. Actually she is totally the opposite. But again she didn't want to use bus on her first day..

Finally she reached her ultimate destination,'Kai'!  Honestly speaking Ri Na never expected to get a chance in Kai at the very beginning of her career.She just can't believe her luck.She is soooo happy today.

And nervous.

She started walking towards the main gate of 'Kai' confidently. So many dreams in that beautiful mind.

Just then-

''Ouch!!!'' Her fantasy came to a halt when some walked besides her so fast making her fall.Well,he didnt even apologize! he was running,and his back...........................

He has got the figure!

Just Seeing his back,Ri Na unintentionally forgave him.Now that is called as a real man figure. Seems like 'Kai' has some hot dudes. Well,Ri Na hopes this time she'd be able to fall in love again.

Its been long,really long.

She needs to move on.

Life never stops right? 

With that determination in mind,Ri Na Stepped into the lift and pressed 9.

She totally forgot that jerk who pushed her, at least for now. 

 

 

Kim Jong In is a romantic person. At least that's what everybody thinks of him. Everyone envys him. Why wouldn't they? He has the looks, the background. He is surely gonna be the successor of 'Kai'. Though he considers her maternal cousin as a probable candidate for the heirship-his cousin never even thought of it. Besides the beautiful heiress Shin Mi Na is his fiancee.  In one word, He possesses everything that a man could probably ask for! 

_______________

 

When the lift opened,Ri Na came out confidently.She doesnt want to be nervous in front of others,though deep inside she is trembling like hell.

Now she is going to meet the CEO,as instructed.

From her experience,she is expecting to meet a short,a bit bald,old man of 50s.And of course,he'll be....................gay?

I mean all those famous designers,arent 90%+ of them are........?

.

''Miss,pls wait a bit,'' Says his persona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter