Numb

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Every step that I take is another mistake to you"

............ Now playing-Numb by Linkin park

 

 

Kai woke up in a bed he was never before.

Rubbing his eyes he carefully observed his surroundings.It was a girl's room for sure. the dressing table contained a good number of female cosmetics and from the curtains to the bed cover-everything was pink!

He stood up and went close to the door. He opened it.He smelled pancake.  

Suddenly his stomach growled. 

He went to the source of the smell. 

 

.........

 

"Good morning sir" a smiling Ri Na greeted him. 

And finally Kai could imagine what actually happened. He felt so embarrassed. 

"Errr.... Morning miss Kim.I guess I made you suffer greatly last night. I'm really sorry"

"Hahahhahhaha,pls don't mention it." Suddenly Ri Na burst out in laughter. "Even those perfect people may have some imperfect days"

And seeing her laughter, Kai suddenly got a strange feelings. 

He never felt like that for a long time. 

 

.........

 

Chanyeol reached the office by 9:30 am. 

He was very off and none of his assistant missed to notice his dark eyebags. A grumpy Chanyeol was unknown to them.

"Where's miss Kim? " Was his first question at Se Ha. 

"Hmmmm Sir she still hasn't reached the office. But don't worry she'll reach very soon." Se Ha hesitated to answer.

"I knew it" Chanyeol muttered. 

 

...............

 

''Errr,Thank you" Kai was really embarrased. "I still don't understand why I called you actually.Usually I call my cousin in a situation like that.But yesterday....I'm really sorry" He blushed.

Ri Na found it funny.She smiled again.

"Its ok sir,we're of same age.So I know very well this can happen"

And Kai realized that her smile is beautiful.

Really beautiful.

.

"As we're of same age,can we be friends?" Kai asked her before leaving the apartment.

"Errrr,sure sir.Why not?" Ri Na was confused.

"Then outside the office,call me Kai,Ok?" Kai felt so good.

Ri Na felt so confused.

"ok,sir...sorry Kai" She blushed

''Ok then,see you soon" a smiling Kai left her home.

Ri Na sighed deeply,she needs to get ready for the office.She felt so curious what Chanyeol would wear today.

Ugh! Stop thinking about him,plssss

 

...............

 

Chanyeol avoided her for the whole time during office.Ri Na didn't know why but she felt so restless.She went to his room giving different excuses several times.Each time he simply answered her question without looking at her.

Short and simple

.

1:30 pm

Ri Na heard her phone rang.She received it.

"Hello Ri Na,it's me Kai" he smiled.

Ri Na smiled too.''Yes,sir.tell me." 

"Have you forgotten what I told you this morning??? Call me Kai,ok??" Kai pouted. "Anyway are you free tonight?" Kai asked her directly.

"Maybe yes,but why sir? Sorry,Kai" 

"Can I have my dinner with you tonight??" Kai was very straight forward, as always.

"Why?" Ri Na was surprised.

"Well,I've two answers for you.One is to show my gratitude for yesterday." Kai replied.

"And another one?" She asked.

.

"Another one is that I think I'm getting interested in you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter