Our very last date :1

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You look so beautiful today
When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away
So i try to find the words that i could say
I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away
And I can't lie
Every time I leave my heart turns gray
And I wanna come back home to see your face tonight
Cause I just can't take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
But I can wait
I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you're gone it won't stop bleeding
But I can wait
I can wait forever

 

.................................Now playing-I can wait forever by Simple plan

 

 

7:55pm

 

Ri Na came out of her apartment complex holding the corner of her gown carefully.For her,the dress was too delicate to be worn.And also the high heels Chanyeol bought for her-her feet was shaking in it! She wore way higher heels before with much comfort.But tonight-well,tonight everything seems so different.So these comparatively low heels suddenly felt so high.

Ok,these things came from the very first gift package she ever received from freaking Chanyeol!!!! What else do you expect??!!!! She wish to keep them unused forever......................In her personal museum.......

 

Arriving the front gate,Ri Na discovered her Chanyeol,still on the same dress from the morning leaning against his blue Lamborghini Huracan,smiling at her.May be it was the office work or so-he looked a bit..........ummmm tired? A bit different from his usual self.May be he is just nervous...just like her........

.

"Hey" She whispered managing enough courage and smiled at him.

Chanyeol could hear it.He smiled too.A bit different smile from usual......."Hello beautiful"

And he slowly came towards her,giving his right hand for her to hold.

She carefully took it "You came......" She shyly smiled.

"Yes I came for you Ri"

....

 

Looking at her,for the first time since he visited Kai,Chanyeol felt a bit of peace in his heart.She looked like a princess from the sweetest fairy tale that's ever been written-who was blushing profusely after meeting his prince charming for the very first time in life! Whether it's their very first official date as adult or so-she looked soo...divine and glorious and elegant! Kim Ri Na was always the most beautiful girl in his eyes.And today.........today her beauty reached the peak of Everest!

Holding her delicate hand carefully,Chanyeol felt as if he was taking her hand in their wedding alter for the vow.

His Kim Ri Na..............

 

Huh...................................Wedding alter!.................................................

.

 

"How do I look?" Ri Na shyly asked him looking down.She doesn't know why but tonight,she felt so shy to look at him.

It never happened before..........................

Chanyeol smiled.He leaned close her to fasten her seatbelt "Beautiful.Like my wife.............My beautiful wife..........Like my beautiful wife who was waiting for her jerk husband for hours and when she met him,she lost all her words for who knows what reason! Love maybe?! She loves his husband a lot,right?"

Ri Na felt as if she would die in breathlessness "Wh-what're you talking about?! What husband?! Tch"

"Why?! You don't want to marry me?! I see........" He pouted.

"No no no! Not like that! I do I do.I want to marry you!" Ri Na bit her tongue right after saying what she just said.

Chanyeol smiled averting his gaze,and started the engine.

.

 

When their car stopped at the signal,Chanyeol looked at her.He tried to initiate conversation several times already,but everytime she replied with simple 'yes' or 'no'.She was still looking down,tucking her gown here and there

"If you continue looking down like that,how can I see my beautiful date,huh? Do you perhaps....prefer that gown to me? Ya,I can buy thousands of those for you,so you better chose me.Not that gown!" He .

Ri Na smiled "You know what? When I first met you,I thought you're a very modest and gentle boy.......And now........."

"Now what?! Now what do you think of me?" He raised his eyebrows in question

Ri Na grinned like a kid,and finally looked at her Chanyeol "Now I think you're a naughty boy.Very very naughty boy.................I prefer naughty boy though"

"Hahahahaahh" Chanyeol started feeling better,a lot better.It's impossible feeling low when he's with her. "You know,actually I'm a very reserved person,even my closest friends don't know about my naughty side.............but with you,I just can't hide myself.Sorry"

Ri Na felt so happy.So so so happy "Don't be! And don't ever try to hide yourself in front of me,ok?"

.

Hearing that,Chanyeol looked at her with blank stare.

If I wouldn't hide myself,then I'd just cry in your lap this whole night.  "Sure Ri.I won't"

.

 

"You know I feel so good when you call me 'Ri'.I feel so warm hearing this name of mine from you" Finally Ri Na started coming out of her shyness.

Chanyeol smiled looking at her.She smiled too

He continued driving. 

 

....................

 

"Ri we're here!" Chanyeol told her unlocking her belt and hurriedly went outside to open her door.

Opening her passenger door,he carefully took her hand and helped her coming out.It wasn't very cold,yet she was shievering-in cold and a bit of nervousness.

Chanyeol noticed it.

"It's cold,right?" He smiled at her."Here,come here" The next moment he took off his coat and wrapped her with it.

"What are you doing?" She exclaimed

"Keeping you safe from cold" Chanyeol smiled.

"But you're only wearing a cotton shirt,you'll catch cold"

"Doesn't matter,as long as you're safe" Chanyeol smiled again. "Now let's go! I'm hungry" And he took her hand and intertwine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter