Game over,brother:Part 2

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much
And you dived too deep'

.......................................Playing again-Let her go by The Passenger

 

 

 

"Kai did you call me?" Chanyeol peeked at his cousin's room with a wide smile.

Kai gave him a wide smile as well

Wow,so happy for tonight,huh? Let's see how long this smile stays

"Come in,brother" Kai stood up from his chair greeting his only maternal cousin.

.

"Happy Birthday,brother!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai gave his hands at him for a handshake.Chanyeol happily took it and hugged him.

"Thank you,Kai.For the wish" He patted his younger cousin's shoulder.

"But brother,where's the party???!!! I need one,we never missed celebrating your party before" Kai pouted.

Chanyeol hesitated a bit "Err...actually Kai,I've got other plans today.I'm really sorry"

"Plan with her,right?" Kai smirked raising his eyebrows.The whole situation seemed so fun to him.

Chanyeol suddenly couldn't understand what he should say to him.So he remained quiet.

.

"Come on,have a cup of coffee with me" Kai smirked again at his seemingly helpless cousin.

"Ye-yes,sure.I always love having coffee with you" Chanyeol smiled with hesitation.

Kai always did something crazy when he takes coffee with him.

"You seem so happy today!  Are you asking her out tonight?" Sipping the coffee,Kai raised his eyebrows at Chanyeol.

"Err...........yes,actually...........Kai,I hope you don't have any hard feelings about that.......I know things went complicated,and I'm really sorr-"

"Of course not ! Why'd I have hard feelings brother?! "  Kai smiled ........"In fact I'm quite happy.I saw you earlier smiling sheepishly in the lobby.Your sheepish face made my day right then.It was hilarious" Kai mocked him.But Chanyeol was too slow to understand that mocking tone in his voice

.

"But you know what? I don't think she will be able to join you tonight". Kai looked straight at the window in front of him

Chanyeol was more than surprised "WHY?! Why can't she?"

Kai smirked at him.

The drama finally started

 

.........

 

"Did you check this file properly?" Kai pointed at the file Chanyeol sent earlier to him.

Chanyeol felt a bit discomfort in his chest."Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"Hahahahah you're asking me? But why? You should know about that ! Brother,who did the paperwork? Wasn't it supposed to be your job?" Kai pouted

Chanyeol looked at him carefully.Kai is definitely upto something  "Why're you asking that?"

"Because my instinct's saying me that this isn't Park Chanyeol's work.This can't be"

"Why?"

"Because a talented and extremely cautious desinger like you...isn't supposed to make such a hugeeeee mistake"

Chanyeol gulped.Sweat started to form in his forehead,though the aircondition was running at full speed

"What mistake?!"

.

"Go on,check by yourself" Kai carelessly threw the file to him.

Chanyeol hurriedly took it and opened it.

And checked it.

.

.

.

All the designs were full of sparkle and pearls.ALL OF THEM

Chanyeol told her again and again,not to add them

 

.............

 

"Brother,read clause 2 of the terms and condition pls" Kai smiled at now profusely sweating Chanyeol.

Chanyeol stuttered  "N-noo highlighter of less than 3 cm should be added in any dress (e.g:Beads,Pearls,Sequins etc...) .In case there is any highlighter found in the design like that,it'll be considered 'Null' immidiately.No further consideration will be made"

 

Chanyeol gave his cousin a blank look

"See,you made one huge mistake brother" Kai grinned. "Game over! You're done" 

And suddenly he burst out in laughter

 

........

 

"Kai,just wait a minute" Chanyeol didn't wait for his reply before closing the door behind him.He ran to his office.He was so in hurry that it caught attention to each and everyone who faced him in the road.

They were all surprised.Chanyeol ran as if his life was depended on it.

.

Returning office,he immidiately opened his cabinet.In case of any emergency situation-he already prepared another spare set for the week.He opened the file rapidly and signed in it and ran to Kai's office again.

.

"Here" He gave the file to Kai panting. "This one,take this one.It'll cover all those conditions.Take it"

Kai looked at the helpless Chanyeol amused.

What a funny situation!!!

.

"Too late" Kai pouted "I already sent them the soft copy"

Chanyeol couldn't believe what he just heard.

"But why?!!!!!!!! There's still 7 hours left before the deadline!!" Chanyeol screamed.

Is Kai idiot or something.

.

"Because I want you to fall brother" Kai sweetly smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter