Interlude

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now playing-Let out the beast by EXO

 

Sitting on the the chief designer's chair,Byun Baekhyun was munching his favorite honeycomb chips.Chanyeol bought it for him.

''Bacon,you're an !!!'' Chanyeol muttered looking at the sky through his windows.

Baekhyun's mouth agape.And some chips fell from his now opened mouth.

''A dirty,little '' Chanyeol continued.

''Whoa man! What happened? I just saved you from another and here you are,calling my names for no reason??!!!'' Baekhyun exclaimed.

''Who told you she was a ??! And wasn't there any other time to come to my office,huh??'' Chanyeol barked.

Baekhyun was surprised.This is the first time Chanyeol is blaming him for coming to his office.

Ever

.

''Yeol,everything alright? DId uncle scold you again? Or did you perhaps finally decide to break your ity curse with that girl before I reached your office?'' Baekhyun mocked.

''Why'd I have with that girl? Or any other human being? is unhealthy.It reduces your stamina.'' Chayeol snapped

''I got it now.You got blue balls again.'' Baekhyun felt so amused. ''I told you,this arrogancy of yours will lead you to nothing but a death.Then your unsatisfied soul will roam around the cities and knock me during my ! Come on,man.Don't punish me that way'' Baekhyun .

''Shut up! I have the whole 'Sasha Grey' collection in my apartment,and you know it since you live there too.'' Chanyeol told confidently.

''Yes,you've the whole Sasha Grey collection,intact'' Baekhyun mocked him again. ''You know its such a disgrace that you Park Chanyeol is my friend.You're so pathetic.I think uncle and aunt would have a heart attack if they knew the entire truth''.

''Then come me,if you're really that worried'' Suddenly Chanyeol found the entire converstaion interesting.The reason he loved Bacon so much is that-he can makes him smile,anytime.

''Ok,come then.'' Baekhyun stood up,heading towards Chanyeol.

Suddenly Chanyeol felt a lump in his throat,he was just kidding.

When Baekhyun reached him and tiptoed him as if he was going to kiss Chanyeol.Chanyeol's face turned so pale.

.

.

.

''No way,pal.I've Taeyeon in my life''

Chanyeol sighed in relief

''Speaking of what,If possible,don't return to the apartment tonight,Tae is coming'' Baekhyun blushed pink.

''Again??!'' Chanyeol scoffed. Its so annoying to stay at the apartment when Taeyeon is in the town.Those creepy never ends and its disturbs Chanyeol's sleep.

He can't sleep in sound.

''You know you're one lucky that I let you stay in my flat'' Chanyeol replied in disgust.

''Well,well.Look who is talking! If you've already forgotten sir,I decided to act as a gay ignoring all those consequences just so that you psycho may have a girl-free life''  Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter