Everything is an act

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between"

Now playing-Story of my life by one direction

 

 

Ri Na is looking at her mirror,for the last few minutes.She can't realise who the person is there in the mirror.

She doesn't know who that girl is.She doesn't want to know.

A girl,a completely broken girl,with messy hair,tear stained face with dry,old make up in her almost ruined office attire is standing in front of the mirror.

And sadly,its her-Kim Ri Na.

She sighed.

Park Chanyeol,you really ruined me.

.

She remembered what happened last night,at least most of it.Just can't remember how she managed to return her home.She smiled bitterly.

So that long awaited confession was finally done.

In the ugliest way possible.

She sighed again.

Chanyeol must found it really funny.

.

.

Ri Na came out of her shower,now a lot better than before.She heard her phone ring.

"Hello,Se Ha" She greeted her now close friend with a fake smile.

"Kim Ri Na,where're you?!!" Se Ha shouted.

"Errr......Se Ha,I'm at home" Ri Na replied apologetically.

"REALLY??? Do you even remember that we've an upcoming event going on??!!"

"I know Se Ha,I just suddenly got sick.So I can't come" She replied.It true she's sick,right?

Her mind is sick.

"Oh is that so?? Don't worry.Just take rest then.There's nothing much to do.And boss isn't here.So there'll be no problem either.Just take rest,ok?" Se Ha's voice softened in a moment.

Ri Na smiled inwardly.

"Ok I'll.take care.Bye" She ended the call and looked and her phone screen.

There were 11 incoming msgs.All from Kai.

Ri Na sighed again.

Life is.....just critical.And complex.

All because of Chanyeol.All.

.

 

Ri Na thought of replying Kai's msg,now her boyfriend.She typed and erased messages several times.Finally when she found nothing appropritate to reply his,"Darling,what're you doing?" type of msgs,she decided not to reply at all.

She isn't ready to deal with the mess she caused yesterday.

Not yet.

 ........................

 

Afternoon.

 

Ri Na is trying hard to concentrate on her project. She had designed a gown already,but it seemed so incomplete.

She added every possible thing to make it look grandeur,still its not looking right.

She screamed in anger.Nothing is going right for her.

.

Suddenly she saw her late grandma's photo,now hanging on the wall.What a graceful lady she was! Ri Na thought.Even 30 years ago,her grandma was so posh and aristocrat!

And here is is,studying in fashion designing-still no sense in fashion at all.Can't even design a proper gown!!!

Suddenly her eyes locked on her grandma's necklace.Made of black pearls,dazzling in elegance!

Wait,she got the idea!!!

Pearl it is!!

Pearl is all that needed in the gown.

Ri Na smiled proudly.Finally,a good idea.

She completely ignored the fact that pearl was totally forbidden to use for the fashion week.That rule was written there clearly.

And she ignored that,intentionally.

 

......

 

"Actress-Singer Taeyeon confirmed she is dating Real Estate tycoon Byun Baekhyun"

 

Ri Na was watching the television news sipping morning coffee.The news caught her eyes.

"Byun Baekhyun??!! Isn't he Chanyeol's..........?" She thought.

"Ah,whatever.Not my business." She shake the thought out of her mind and left the home for office.

Who knows if Chanyeol's really gonna fire her for that day.

 

............

 

At office Chanyeol was happier than ever.

And it caught Ri Na off guard.

"Is he so happy because finally he got rid off me??!!" Ri Na thought."I can't believe he's so heartless! What a monster!!"

.

.

.

"May I come in sir?" Ri Na asked hesitantly.

Chanyeol looked at her,smiling."Kim Ri Na,come in,come in"

She entered the office.

"How's work going on?" He was still smiling.As if nothing happened that day.

"Errr,not bad,sir." She replied."I already made one.If you kindly have a glance at it,pls"

"Sure,I will.Just leave it there." He pointed at his table."And continue your work.There's still time but don't be too lazy,ok??" He smiled again.

Nothing happened that day,right???!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter