Not anymore

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me"

..........................................Now playing -Steal my girl by One Direction

 

 

Since childhood Kim Jongin aka Kai always hated his cousin.

He hated Chanyeol,for being loved by all without even trying.

He hated Chanyeol for always laughing for no reason.

He hated Chanyeol for being grandpa's favorite.

He hated Chanyeol for his good grades and good manners.

And he hated Chanyeol,becacuse he got a very powerful dad,unlike his.

Kai always felt angry why her mom chose to marry her bodyguard,unlike Chanyeol's mom who married one of the most powerful men of the entire South Korea.

Little Kai never failed to notice how during party,everyone was always highlighting Chanyeol's dad,while acting as if his dad never even existed.

So it was Kai's only destiny to take over the fashion house.Otherwise he doesn't have a father's company.

And he managed his grandpa to change their house name from 'Key' to 'Kai'

.....

But he really felt so pissed when Chanyeol took Fashion Designing as his major and got high,way higher grades than his.It was scary.

It was scarier when he joined Kai.

Kai somehow managed to grab the CEO's chair from his dad,who got that from his uncle.His only maternal uncle-Kim Doo hyun was a bachelor.So the battle of heirship was only restricted between Kai and Chanyeol.Chanyeol always told everyone that he has no intention to take over 'Kai'.But Kai didn't believe it.

Kai never believed Chanyeol.

Because he knew,if Chanyeol really wants to take over-he can do that within months.

He got jacks that Kai never had.That Kai will never have.

...........

So Jongin managed things otherwise,he secretly started having connection with gangsters.Who knows if he needs them someday.

Not impossible.

...

And one day he needed them.Not because of business-but because of love.

...

 

Kim Soo Jin was Kai's secret crush since his childhood.She was the next door neighbor in his grandpa's home,and Kai and his family actually lived with his grandpa.So she was his next door neighbor in fact.

Kim Soo Jin,however loved Chanyeol.Everytime Chanyeol visited his grandpa,Soo Jin missed her classes to visit neighbor grandpa's house with homemade cake in her hand.

Chanyeol loved them.And he loved his friend Soo Jin.She was the only female friend that he had.

Soo Jin loved Chanyeol,and she never considered him as friend actually.Friendship and romance can't be in the same plate for Soo Jin.

Her love was for Chanyeol,and her friendship was for Kai.

.

But this truth was hidden before grandpa invited Soo jin for tea one fine evening.

Grandpa simply asked her if she liked any of his grandsons.

And with a blushed face she replied it was Chanyeol

Chanyeol didn't know any of them.

..........

 

That didn't save him from the brutal treatment he got after reaching their regular hangout place.Kai phoned him saying he is taking Baek,D.O,Jongdae and Suho there.

Of course when he visited the place,none of them were there.

The place was too dark,unlike the ususal.

And before realizing what to do,someone hit his head with a chair.He couldn't remember anything else.

He couldn't remember his grandpa asked him to go to his home the next evening.

 

.....

 

The next evening his grandpa was waiting eagerly for him with Soo jin and his parents sitting besides his chair.He didn't find it necessary to inform it to his grandson before.Chanyeol doesn't have any girl-he knew his grandson too well.And he knew Chanyeol would come for sure.His grandson never disappoints him.

But Chanyeol did,that day.

.

His grandson never visited him for the next 3 months.

And when Chanyeol visited again,he brought a girl-like boy with him.

.

.

.

Chanyeol was forgiven by his grandpa 2 months later,with the assurance that he was not gay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter