Pls Don't

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of living like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am

...........................Now playing -This is how you'll remind me of Nickelback

 

 

At Saffron Bar

17 November. 1:30 am

.

Soo Jin is staring at her friend anxiously.His is continuously taking vodka shot without any break

"Will you stop it Kai? You'll get sick if you continue like this.Just stop it"

Kai didn't reply anything.Without bothering to her words,he continued what he was doing before.

Soo Jin sighed.She felt bad seeing Kai in this state.Unfortunately this is not the first time Kai is like that.

It happened many times before.

.

Soo Jin cared for Kai,a lot.

.

.

.

"She's the one,right?" She asked him taking a vodka shot herself "She's the one Chan was crazy about,huh?"

Kai looked at her,and smiled bitterly.

"Not 'was' Jin-ah............................'is'  it'd be"  Kai shakenly replied.

Soo Jin raised her eyebrows.Did she hear it right?

"Sorry? What did you just say?"

Kai smiled at her bewildered face.

"Brother's not gay Jin-ah" He looked at her "He never was"

Soo Jin unintentionally dropped the vodka glass from her hand.And she didn't even notice that.

.

.

.

"It's all an act,Jin-ah.He is straight"

"Trust me,he always was.And Baekhyun is his bestfriend.They're evil together"

 

 

............................................................

 

 

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked the drowsy Kai besides him,lying almost flat in the passenger seat.He was looking outside through the window with an unexplainable expression.

Chanyeol,looked at him concerned "What made you you go to Club Elloi tonight?"

"Kai,I'm asking you something.Pls answer.What happened brother?"

.

Finally Kai stared at him  "Huh!! You're asking me?? Ask yourself!" Kai glared at him.

Chanyeol looked at him surprised.He can't remember doing anything inappropriate with him tonight. "What did I do? I did nothing,honestly"

.

"Huh! Seriously!!! That lip-lipstick in your shirt..............."  Kai stuttered  "It's hers............"

"It's hers,right?"

Chanyeol looked at his shirt carefully averting his gaze from Kai and sighed internally.

Indeed it's a lipstick stain-a very visible red one.

And of course it's Ri's.

Of course they lost their insanity that time.crap

.

"You made out with her tonight?" Tears fell from Kai's eyes. "Right?"

Chanyeol coughed and continued driving intently.

Kai looked out of the window,silently sobbing.

Indeed they did.

 

 

.......................................................

 

 

"I can't believe" Soo Jin shouted taking another shot "He actually did all these s for a petty girl like hers! OMG is he crazy or something?!''

"I too wondered once" Kai bitterly smiled "I too wondered why brother is crazy for a normal girl who is not an heiress or a beauty queen or something"

....................... "But today I realised the reason,thanks to you"

.

"Tch,and what's the reason?! Does she have something that I don't ??" She mocked.

"Yes,she does" Kai smiled at her.She got angrier.

.

"Feeings..........and respect..." Kai looked at her  "You and her-both loved brother.And both of you knew he was gay.In fact she still knows that.But look,while you started insulting him because of being gay,she simply shut you down throwing champagne at you,without considering the whole situation."

"She's an employee in our house.This kind of act-may simply ruined her entire career.And don't think she doesn't know about that.She is intelligent enough.But when it comes to him-she doesn't care anything,I saw it before.I saw it today.And you see,after splashing champagne to you, she took him out of the place-saving him from any diffi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter