The Fall of Park Chanyeol

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight
If you need help, if you need help.
I'll shut down the city lights,
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe
To make you well, to make you well.

................................Now playing-Gone,gone,gone

 

 

 

Chief designer Park Chanyeol resigned:Kai to hold back from Audi Fashion Week 

 

Fashion daily reporter: One of the three chief designers of the house-Park Chanyeol,26-Grandson of Kim Tae Sang, Chairman of Kai, resigned from his post as Kai withdrew themselves from the prestigious Audi Fashion Week yesterday. 

Mr. Park, who was in charge of the fashion week,is supposed to resign with the complain of plagiarism. An insider from the house stated,the designs Mr. Park submitted for the week was carbon copies from another famous designer,which led to the sudden withdrawal of Kai from the prestigious fashion week. 

It was Kai's 3rd time participation for the week. They were the only fashion house from Korea to be participated in the fashion week. Last year they won the best evening gown award from the show which was one of Mr. Park's design. 

Mr. Park refused to give any statement regarding the issue.Later his phone was found turned off. Fashion house Kai also refused to give any official statement. 

Park Chanyeol ,a double graduate from world famous fashion universities ESMOD France and Kingston College UK- started his career as an assistant designer at Lanvin Paris in 2012. Six months later he returned  Korea to join Kai. After winning all 5 rookie designer awards for the year-he was appointed as the chief designer for their Spring Collection section. During his time-Kai won best spring collection award for three consecutive years,which is by far a record for any fashion house. 

He is currently studying MBA at Hanyang University in order to succeed his father Park Hi Sung, Chairman of construction conglomerate Park enterprise. His close friend DO Kyungsoo,director of Kai commented that it was the study that made him resigned, no other reason.

As of Saturday morning-Mr. Park left the country for a sudden Europe tour. His personal assistant refused to disclose any further details. 

 

*********************

 

"Kim Yong Bin!" Kim Tae Sang shouted out for his son-in law the moment he finished reading the new.

In a minute,Kai's dad stood in front of him "Yes,father"

"Read the news!" Kai's grandpa handed the newpaper to him.

Kai's dad silently took it and read.

"Did you read it?"

"Yes,father"

"What does it say?"

"It says our Chanyeol resigned father"

"Why did he resign?"

"Bacause of plagiarism"

"Do you believe it? Is it possible?"

"No father"

"So he sent the resignation letter and your son accepted that?!"

Silence

"It seems so father"

"Call him"

.................

 

"Good morning,grandpa" Kai flashed a warm smile peeking through the door.

Kim Tae Sang didn't respond it "Come and sit down here" And he indicated Kai's dad to leave.

He left silently

Kai got super angry at his dad's timid nature,for the thousands of time in his life.

Giving his dad another disgusting look,he smiled at his grandpa"Why did you call me grandpa?"

"Did you read this news?"

"Yes grandpa"

"Explain then"

"What can I explain here?!"

"Explain what actually happened"

"Well,its just as they said.He plagiarised,and when he got caught and-"

"And he resigned and you accepted that?" Grandpa was getting angry every moment.

"Yes grandpa"

"And who gave you the right to accept that without informing me?!" Kim Tae S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter