No matter what

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And I know that I'm drunk but I’ll say the words
And she'll listen this time even though they’re slurred
So I, dialed her number and confessed to her
I'm still in love but all I heard
Was nothing (nothing, nothing)"

......................................Now playing-Nothing by The Script.

 

 

 

Chanyeol is sitting down in his chair,in a bit too upright position that if he were in his proper sense,he would feel that his back is aching.Badly. 

In the last 20 minutes since D. O. 's statement,he did nothing except blinking his eyes and breathing.Not a single movement  since then.

It seems like he is extremely calm and quiet,but in reality-he isn't.

In fact if his two other friends were not there,he'd scream out loud and definitely wouldn't stay in his office room for nothing.

For 's sake! She's missing! He would go completely crazy searching for her.

But now he can't.Not in front of his two best friends who spent one and a half months making him 'understand' that she was just his obsession.

No,Chanyeol can't show them his real face.Not anymore. 

But he can't sit there idle either.

So finally he did what his heart wanted to do the least-calling Kai.He doesn't know why but he is extremely angry at his cousin now.

His two friends gave him a concerned look.

.

Kai took his phone after the 7th missed calls."Hello"

"Where's she?" He asked him.

"Who're you talking about?"

Chanyeol could swear if Kai were in front of him,he'd beat the crap out of him.

Instead he decided to keep calm.

"Your girlfriend" He replied.

Kai smiled bitterly "She's missing,as people say.I too can't contact with her right now"

"Do you have any idea where's she?  And what was the reason? "

"Why are you interested hyung,by the way?" Kai asked him in irritated tone.

"BECAUSE she is my assitant,and it's my responsibility" Chanyeol gritted his teeth in anger.Kai is crossing all the limits.

"Oh,speaking of what.She was completely devastated that her boss didn't allow her to add things of her choice.Instead he totally snapped at her.She was really heartbroken.May be that's why....... Thanks to you anyway" Kai mocked at him.

Chanyeol almost lost his breath in disbelief."Are you sure?"

"Do you think I'm in mood to have fun with you??!!"

"I see,ok then.Thanks. 

.

Chanyeol stood up from his chair and sighed deeply. 

"Guys you're right,Finally I ruined her.Completely"

And before his friends could say anything,he rushed out of his office.

 

................................................................................................. 

 

 

When Ri Na left her home, she didn't bring anything with her-cellphone or money. Luckily there were 23900 won in her sweatpant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter