Game over,brother:Part 1

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are 

...............Now playing-Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran

 

 

November,27

 

Today is Chanyeol's birthday.He just turned 26 today.As much as this day brings joy and happiness to his family and friends-he humbly requested all of them not to arrange any party or something for him today.

His mom started whinning the moment he informed her not to arrange any party or family gathering for the day.And his dad suddenly lost all his words hearing that.Well,never in their lives they missed celebrating any of Chanyeol's birthday.

Because it's the best day of their lives.

And after managing his parents,when Chanyeol approached his grandpa-well it was unbelievably difficult for him to manage his grandpa.He almost cried hearing his grandson's request.

He already booked a hotel secretly

.

.

.

It took around 4 days for Chanyeol to manage his entire family not to do anything special for the day.Also he informed each and every one of them that he wouldn't be able to give them any time that day,at all.

All his time is for Kim Ri Na,no one else.No one!

.

And so it is happening for the very first time-No birthday party for Park Chanyeol.

And he even didn't skip his office for the day!

Well,he wasn't sad on it,at all.

Good that Baekhyun was not in the country.Otherwise it'd be impossible to manage him.And luckily his other friends were not maniac like Bacon.

They understood everything

.

.

.

Today he'll spend the time with her.Only with her.He booked the best private dining at Shilla Seoul for the night.

And he'll ask her to be his girlfriend.

FINALLY!!!!

 

.......

 

At first he thought of asking her hand in marriage straight.But....that'd be too fast.They need to spend sometimes together before marriage or engagement.Their parents need to be informed as well.

They have lots of things to do.Chanyeol planned to do thousands of things to do with her all these years.

Everytime he went to visit some beautiful places with his parents or friends,he dreamt of taking her there the next time. 

Now is the time.

He'll do each and every single of them with her.

 

He'll take her for a dinner in Le Bristol Paris-his favortie restaurent in the world.

He'll take her to Dragon festival in China

He'll take her to Chinco de Mayo in Mexico

He'll take her to seven wonders of the world-each and every one of them

He'll take her to Namsan tower.Well,its a common place.But all his friends took their girlfriends there for who knows what reason.So he'll take her too.

He'll take her to ice skating ring.Well,he is so bad at it.Still..........................

He'll take her to underwater waterfall in Mauritius

He'll take her to underwater city in Atlantis

He'll take her to lake Sils in Switzerland 

He'll take her to the famous book fair of Frankfort 

He'll take her to Parthenon in Aethens

He'll take her to Grand canal in Venice

He'll take her to plaza Mayor in Madrid

He'll take her to Niagara falls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter