Love happens

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

Then maybe it's true that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one'

......................................Now playing-Two is better than one by Boys like Girls

 

 

23 November

CEO's Office,'Kai'

 

Nowadays Kai is avoiding his girlfriend-which is quite unnatural for him.It was always him who made the first contact,but now the table has turned.Now she is way too eager to inform him about something.

But Kai is too afraid to hear that.

Besides he is still very uncomfortable regarding the wild,explosive feelings he is having for her.As if his heart wanted to isolate her out of the whole world and he'll caze her somewhere really deep in the world so that no one,I mean no one can trace her.

She is Kai's,only his.

No one can take her away from him.

No One

Only Ri Na and Kai is real

 

......

 

Kai's thought got disrupted when the intercom rang

"Good day Sir.Ms.Kim Ri Na from Spring couture Dept. is asking permission to meet you"

Kai sighed.She definitely saw him entering the office.And also,he has no important work right now.She may know this too.So its meaningless trying to avoid her.

"Let her in"

 

....

 

Ri Na hesitantly entered the room.Kai welcomed her with a warm smile leaning close to the wall.

 

If Ri Na were not madly in love with someone else,she'd surely fall for the scene.

"Hello my beautiful girlfriend" Kai smiled "How're you? Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me? I was making one for myself"

"Ah,yes pls" Ri Na felt so uneasy.She practised this script she's gonna perform now for many times.But coming here right at the point-everything seemed so different.

And difficult.

Kai is a nice person.Very,very,very nice in fact.It's hard to break his heart.

 

...........

 

"Umm are you busy tonight?" Ri Na asked.

"No,but why?" Kai asked giving her a back hug.

"I think I need to talk with you about something.Can you join with me for the dinner?" Ri Na slowly released herself from the hug.It hurt Kai a lot.

A lot

.

"Where?" He asked.

"Ummm....................at my home?"

Home is a good place.I can turn things upside down

"Sure" Kai smiled.

 

..........................................................................

 

8:50 pm,Ri Na's home

 

Kai entered her living room with a fresh Baby's breath bouquet in his hand.He kept them down the coffee table.

"Wow,beautiful!!!" Ri Na exclaimed holding the bouquet from the table.

Seeing her acting like a kid,Kai fell for her once again.

Indeed she is the one for him

.

"I'm not very good cook.In fact I'm the worst.But trust me,I really tried tonight" Ri Na took the lids from the foods and asked him to sit down on the table.

Kai smiled.He could imagine the plot where his wife Ri Na will act this same everyday after he returned from his tiring officework.He can't wait for that scene to come into the reality.He can eat whatever she cooks for him.It doesn't matter how it's taste,only her effort does matter.

.

"Really? But the food right here says something different.The smell's killing me" Sitting on the table,he took some soup from the pot and started eating happily.

Ri Na smiled.Kai is really a nice person.

But she's gonna break his heart.She sighed.

I'm sorry Kai

 

.........

 

"Kai,there's a reason I called you here tonight" Ri Na handed him a glass of hot chocolate with a heavy sigh.They were on her balcony.

"Really? What is it babe?" Kai took her hand and gave her a warm hug.

Ri Na felt extremely guilty."Kai I'm extremely sorry for what I'm going to say.And you won't believe how much guilty I'm feeling right at the momnt.But if I don't say you right now-I'll feel even guiltier.So forgive me for what I'm about to say"

Kai tightened his grip on her.

This isn't happening.He silently prayed.

.

"Kai,I don't think I can do this" Ri Na sighed taking herself out of his grip.

Kai's heart skipped a beat. "What?"

"I can't continue this relationship anymore Kai.I'm sorry"

Kai suddenly lost all his words."Why Ri Na?"

"It's not your fault Kai......Actually there's a boy I like....and..."

"No No No Ri Na! Don't say that!" Kai hugged him nervously.He was shaking with the utmost fear.And his eyes were just waiting to burst into tears.

"Pls don't say that....say you're kidding.I love you.I really really love you.Trust me.I love you Ri Na"

Ri Na cursed herself for hurting Kai."I know i'm the witch here who's punishing an innocent soul for her selfish desire.But Kai, if I continue being your girlfriend-it'll be nothing but just pretense.Because my mind wouldn't be there.You're a nice person.One of the best I've ever seen.I can't do that with you.Pls forgive me if you can."

"If I'm a nice person and if my love is true-why can't you just stay with me" Tears started falling from his eyes."I swear I love you.I'll always love you.Just...pls don't leave me"

.

Ri Na sighed again."You see...there's a boy I like,no I love.....since my teenage years.And now after trying hard to forget him over and over again-I realised that I .......I just can't love anyone else except him.I know I'm blind.I know I'm crazy.But still..............I can't forget him at all.I'm really sorry for everything Kai.I really am.But...........I just................I just can't." 

.

"Can't I get another chance,pls?pls?pls?" Kai begged.

It's the first he begged for something in his entire life.

.

"I'm really sorry"

 

...............

 

"But you've to keep some of my requests" Kai took the coat and smiled at her before leaving.

"What?" Ri Na even couldn't look at his eyes.She never felt so guilty before.

"Number one: Continue working just like before.I can't lose a great designer like you.And besides-business and personal life are two different things,ok?" He smiled.

"But Kai....."

"Number two: Ask your brother to work as a model for us.I don't know how but you have to manage it.Think of it as a compensation for the heartache you caused to me"

............."And number three: I want to get introduced to your family.Each and every member of your  family is just...amazing.So,mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter