Hello again!

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now playing-Beautiful by Exo

 

Ri Na opened the door. That man was standing carelessly with his back facing at her.Seems like he was reading a file. 

"May I come in,Sir? " her voice was shaking. She tried hard to hide that. 

 

.............................. 

 

"If I say don't come, will you stop coming? " A deep voice replied facing her finally. 

Park Chanyeol

 

"S-s-sorry sir? " She felt a lump in . Chanyeol was standing right in front of her.

That Chanyeol who ripped her heart into pieces 9 years ago.

That Chanyeol who vanished within air 9 years ago. 

That Chanyeol for whom she rejected every single boy that came into her life for the last 9 years. 

That freaking Park Chanyeol. 

 

.....

 

This is not a dream, right?  She pinched herself. It hurts.

So it's real. 

.

"I was saying that it's your office. So whether I give you permission to come or not-you're gonna come. So you better stop making unnecessary formalities" his voice was cold. Kyungsoo described her boss as a warm one.

He wasn't warm at all!! Very very cold in fact.

.

Ri Na finally managed to have a closer look at Chanyeol. 

He changed. He changed a lot. All those baby fats are completely gone and now his sharp jawline can make any girl faint in a second. He has become a man. A Goddamn y, stylish man. His brown hair was set perfectly with a bit of gel. And his cologne was intoxicating for her. He could surely walk as a showstopper in any of the Venice fashion weeks with this look . 

 

Ri Na knew Chanyeol would be a handsome man.She didn't imagine he would be this much..... handsome.  

Just one change that she  didn't like was his eyes. 

His eyes are cold. There is no life. 

His eyes were the warmest she had ever seen.............

And they were gone. 

 

...............................................

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter