Emblem of a lost lover

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Heart's still beating but it's not working
It's like a million dollar phone that you just can't ring
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Yeah, my heart is numb'

 

...............Now playing-Feel Again by One Republic

 

 

 27 November,2:40 pm

 

Chanyeol is splashing cold water on his face for the last couple of minutes,over and over again.His shirt was almost completely drenched in cold water and it's confirmed he'll catch a cold tomorrow morning.But now he doesn't care about that.

He can't care.

No matter how hard he is trying to stop those teardrops falling from his eyes,it isn't working.Tears were continuously flowing and he never knew he could actually cry this much.The reflection of his on the washroom mirror was blurred in tears, yet he could manage to see the reflection of a completely broken Chanyeol in it.

A broken Chanyeol so full of tears and remorse and desperation ............

He wants these tears to stop flowing.

But they don't listen to him.

Bad tears.Bad tears.Bad tears.Bad tears.Bad tears.Bad tears.Bad tears.................................................Bad tears

 

.

 

2:55pm

 

Finally Chanyeol managed to come out of the washroom with his soaked shirt.Wiping his face properly with towel,he went close to his office table and opened a drawer.Taking the unused cigarette packet out of it,he lit up one stick from it.

And sighed.

It's been long he hasn't smoked in the office

Since she joined.

He opened his office door with a fake smile.He has a lot to do today!

The world is cruel,yet he'll make sure that she'll be fine............................................................She'll have to be fine,no matter what

 

3:10 pm

 

Coming out of his office room,Chanyeol carefully peeked at the cafeteria to check on her.She was sitting there waiting for Se Ha nervously.She must wants ideas from her for tonight.Looking at the television screen,she was biting her lips nervously.And Chanyeol found it very cute.

Very cute.

His Ri is so cute.........and beautiful

Wait,is Ri Na still his?

Today everything is hurting Chanyeol,every little single thing...................

It wasn't supposed to be like this.

3:20 pm

 

Ri Na is still waiting................

But poor her,Se ha won't come to meet her.Her waiting will just go in vain.

Releasing a deep sigh,Chanyeol started dialing his phone.

"Se Ha, can you meet me at the dessert shop close to the mall within 20 mins? I'll be waiting for you"

 

.....................

 

"But sir,why?!" Se ha asked Chanyeol raising her voice "It'd be a downright lie! She'll just..............just hate you!"

Chanyeol smiled lighting up his new cigarette.It's so uncivilized smoking in front of a lady.And of course in a food court.

But today,Chanyeol can't care.

"Just do as I say,pls.I beg of you.I swear I won't bother you anymore after this" He stood up from his chair.

"Sir,it's not about bothering......It's........It's just so wrong! How can I do this to you?!"

"You can,because I'm asking you Se Ha" Chanyeol smiled again.A bit too awkwardly.

Se Ha never saw this kind of awkward smile in his face before.

"Pls Se Ha,pls.Your boss is begging you" Chanyeol sighed "I can't believe you're actually defying my request aka order" He pouted

.

"Ok,sir" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter