Heated

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off her love, drunk from her hate,
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love her the more I suffer, I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me
She ing hates me and I love it."

...................................Now playing-Love the way you lie by Eminem ft.Rihanna

 

 

 

Kim Ri na is trying hard to think about Kai only.Only Kai. No Chanyeol,Ok?

(KAI.KAI.KAI.KAI.KAI.KAI......................Chanyeol!)

And honestly you see, its not getting any success

Chanyeol is always coming to her mind. Here and there.In night and in day.In happiness and in sadness.In laugh and in pain.

It's annoying,right? She has a boyfriend after all.

It's really annoying no matter how hard she tries-she can't forget him.

It was better when she didn't meet him for the second time.Not exactly

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She screamed in anger.

 

.................

 

She is lying down on her bed. it's been 2 days since she left the hospital. And its been 14 days since she last saw chanyeol. Obviously he didnt find it necessary to visit her.

Even for once. 

And obviously Ri Na was not very happy regarding the fact. 

Most importantly she is missing his potato face, badly.She doesn't care whether he comes or not-she needs to meet him. She needs to see him! Otherwise she's gonna die! She swears!

She needs to smell his cologne again. It's been too long already. 

And if you are the epitome of moral-its not the time to think about her relationship,ok? Let her live first!!!

 

............

 

Determined, she stood up from her bed. Hearing the sound, her mom peek at her room "What're you doing? " 

"I'm going to the office"

Mom widens her eyes "Dear, you're still not fit. Doctor advised you to rest for at least 2 weeks. Besides Kai also told us that it's no problem if you delay even more. So just go to bed"

"No mom! I need to go to office." She suddenly gets angry. "I've lots of work to do. And there's a fashion week coming next month.I need to monitor the work progress. "

"Oh about that.................. Se Ha told that your boss said it's ok if you don't do it anymore. He'll manage somehow"

"WHAT?! Why would I leave my work?" Ri Na hissed. 

"Because you're sick of course.And you should be grateful that your boss is very considerate rather than being strict"

"And who asked him to be considerate?! You know what Mom? I don't care.I'm going to office and that's final !"

And without waiting for her mom's response, she shut the door of her dressing room.

.

"if you were really a bit considerate,you'd pay a visit to me at least.So that I wouldn't have to go to office in this state. " she muttered behind the door. 

 

....... 

 

Office

 

"Am I dreaming or are you real? " Minho smiling. Se ha was still too surprised to response. 

"Shall I punch you hard so that you may realize what it is? " Ri Na smiled too. 

"Ri Na,why're you here? You were supposed to take a bit more rest you know?" Se Ha finally said. 

"Yes I know,but I was bore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter