At least it's good to see you

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now playing-Run by Exo.

 

 

Monday

 

Se ha looked at the paper that reached the office earlier in the morning carefully,"No way! We've to submit 5 gowns for Audi fashion week next month! And boss is not here! How can we manage it now??!"

Minho frowned too,He is as confused as Se Ha,and the rest.

.

"Not a problem when Chanyeol is there" A deep voice said standing close to the door.

Everyone looked at the source of the sound.

The next moment they all screamed happily.

Chanyeol smiled too.

It's good to be back.

.................................

 

Ri Na reached the office at 11 pm.She was so ashamed of getting late.What else could she do?? Kai was nagging to join him watch the sunrise for months.So finally she agreed yesterday.Look what is happening now!

All faults go to Kai the stupid.

Reaching the office,she heard her collegues smiling loudly.She stopped.

Its quite unusual for them to smile like that.

She looked at them.

They were all smiling happily with coffees in their hands.

And in the center of all those smiles-its him.

Park Chanyeol

.

"Hello Miss Kim,how're you?!" He asked Ri Na smiling.

Poor her,she suddenly lost all her words.

Chanyeol Looked like an upgraded version of Cloud Strife!!

.

 

"Well guys,back to the business!" Chanyeol finally said. "For the upcoming fashion week,each of you will design 3 dresses.You know I don't accept underqualified staffs.So do a good job,ok?"

Se Ha tried to protest,but Chanyeol put his hand on ,stopping her."You all enjoyed your vacation too much,no more nagging Se Ha"

Ri Na didn't like the scene.

Why doesn't he stop me like that??

...

"Kim Ri Na,follow me" Chanyeol told Ri Na.

Everyone was surprised.

"I'll assist her,since she's new here" He explained.

Everyone nodded.

Ri Na followed him.

 

...... 

 

"Take this paper to your home.Read this over and over again" Chanyeol told Ri Na handing her a paper.Its the requirements for the upcoming fashion week.

"Why me,Sir?" She was surprised.Chanyeol was supposed to manage it as a team leader.

.

"Because you're gonna lead this week.Not me"

Ri Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter