Deception

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

...............................Now playing-Angel by EXO!!

 

Hilton Madrid Airport,Spain

Monday Morning

 

For the last couple of hours, Kim Jongdae, the single father of Nicky Kim- was eagerly waiting at the airport terminal to receive his longtime close friend Park Chanyeol.

Seems like his plane was delayed.

He kept waiting.

.

Local Time 11:40 am.

 

Suddenly there were rustles and chanting of people here and there. It seemed like a plane just landed a while ago.Curious,Jongdae stood up from his seat.

Minutes later,he could see him.

He could see an abnormally weak looking Chanyeol with wrinkled clothes,messy hair,red puffy face and dark baggy eyes-eyes searching for him clueless.

Quickly Jongdae ran towards him.

And hugged him "You Ok,Yeol ?!"

"No I'm not" Chanyeol huffed,He couldn't stand properly."I forgot to bring my inhaler.Can you immediately buy me some? Or any Steroid will do.Hurry pls.I can't breath"

Soon after finishing his last sentence, everything turned into black for him.

Jongdae quickly grabbed his unconscious friend.

 

Kai,South Korea

 

"Hey Ri Na,good day!" Kai smiled at her the moment she entered his room "How're you? Just finished working for the week, right? It must've been hard for you" His voice was so full of sincerity

She didn't reply to any of those.Her mind was too preoccupied  "Where's your cousin?"

"Which cousin?" Kai raised his brows in question.

She sighed."Chanyeol,Park Chanyeol! Your cousin Park Chanyeol......... Where is he?? ''

"Well in his home may be.I don't know!" 

"You really don't know?!"

"No,really.We haven't talked recently.Hey,you're shievering! Wanna have a cup of coffee? Sit here,I'm making you some"

.....

"Then do you know why he resigned suddenly? What was the reason behind that?" Ri Na asked again taking the coffee from his hand.She was trying hard to act normal in front of her CEO. 

"Have you come here only to grab news of him from me? ! It's insulting Ri Na" Kai pouted. 

"Yes,exactly.Now I need to know his whereabouts only,nothing else!"  Ri Na replied straight foreward. "Can you tell me why he resigned?" Her coffee was getting cold,she didn't notice. 

"Well,thank you! For being extraordinary honest today!!!!!!! But you wouldn't want to know the reason.Trust me!" Kai literally scoffed.

Her heart sunked a bit "Still,just tell me.You're my friend.I trust you. Tell me what happened pls"

.

Kai sighed "Well,this is kind of embarassing.He is my cousin and I love him so so so much!"

"Just cut the crap and tell me! I'm dying inside! Plssss" She suddenly screamed. 

Kai was..utterly surprised..... 

Finally he said "Ok ok,he plagiarised...................And got caught.And in that embarrassment-he left"

"He...................... what?!"

 

.....................

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter