The Dark Chanyeol

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28 November.11:55 am

 

The moment Kai entered his office room,an abnormally gloomy D.O welcomed him with the most blank look possible

Great! First grandpa,now D.O.................Baekhyun next to grab my collar ?! Park Chanyeol,you always ruin me-by your presence or absence!

.

"Hello,D.O!" Kai gave his friend or (....) a fake smile

But D.O didn't smile back.

"Yeol went to Madrid" DO spoke looking straight at his former lover

"I see.Vacation time for him guess" Kai replied sitting on his chair "Wanna have some coffee? I'm making for me"

"No,thank you.I think it's his camouflage trip.He'll head towards Nepal soon"

"Nepal?!!"

"Yep,Nepal"

 

...........

 

"Day before yesterday,Yeol booked a penthouse at Gangnam district,a super luxurious one" DO said looking at the window

"Why?! His current apartment is already sophisticated enough!" Kai asked him.The way Chanyeol lavishly spends money without care-it always bothers him.

"Because he wanted to move in with Ri Na"

Kai stared at him

"Good then,I striked back just in time" He grinned sheepishly "It seems I was about to lose her forever"

.

"Hahahahahah" D.O smiled loudly."Do you think you can really have her Kai? Since when have you become so stupid?!"

Kai couldn't believe his ears.What is D.O saying...................

"What do you mean by that?!''

"What do I mean? I mean will you be able to win her heart at all? If you can't,what's the use of kicking him outta country?"

 

............. 

 

"Kai,remember Chanyeol's first ever sports car? He gave us lots of lifts in it................." D.O asked his now confused ex carefully

"Ah yeah.Of course! That black  lamborghini Murcielago?! He was crazy for it.As if he'd marry it someday!" Kai scoffed.He remembered his cousn's giddy face the moment his dad handed over the key to him.

"When did you see that car last time?" D.O smiled. "Be exact"

"I forgot ! 7-8 years ago may be?!"

"Don't you think the car he was crazy about,he actually never used it in last 7-8 years!! I mean the Lexus his father bought for him 10 years ago-he still uses it now and then ! Then what's wrong with the sleek lamborghini?! Don't you think it's a bit fishy?!"

Kai was confused.

It's really fishy.Chanyeol usually doesn't leave any of his car in the garage for rotting unused.

D.O smiled looking at him "Give me a cup of coffee now,pls"

 

.........

 

"Let me tell you a story Kai.There was a boy named Luhan in Chanyeol's old school.He happened to be abused Ri Na once-badly.Which led Ri Na left her school for good.You see,that was a serious thing.Chanyeol already liked Ri Na by then."

Kai raised his brows.

What is D.O trying to say............................

 

"You wanna know what happened to him later? Well,Baekhyun and I visited him last summer.He can walk with crutch now! Lucky him! Baekhyun gave him a job at his company"

"What're you trying to say?! What's wrong with him? Why crutch?"

D.O smiled ''That boy.....Luhan....8 years ago while returning home from nightclub at midnight-he was hit by a car,badly.....................As per his statement, it was a sports car-lamborghini most probably.And Chanyeol was in the country at that time.He planned to return his old school then.But never returned as she left it"

Kai rounded his eyes in disbelief.

"He returned for his school at that time from USA and realised Ri Na left the school and was in a mental institute,Kai" D.O Smiled at him. "That Murcielago-no one ever saw that after that night.And Chanyeol left his country a month later for UK,remember?"

"What do you mean D.O??!!"

"Well,that's all that I know.Kai." D.O smiled "I think you're not that stupid to miss my point"

"Brother isn't like that!" Kai stood up from his chair in disbelief "He is a............chicken heart"

"Hahahahaha you're absolutely right Kai" D.O stood up as well." He is a chicken heart"

 

.........

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter