Listen carefully

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go"

......................Now Playing-Let her go by Passenger.

 

Chanyeol is waiting at his office room.He didn't want Ri Na visit his apartment.

12:30 am.

"What could she possible say to me at this hour?" He thought to himself.

He is getting worried about her.His butler is following her.

Still....It's midnight.

.

Ri Na came to the office at 1:13 am

She looked a bit....abnormal.

"Park Chanyeol,you came" She smiled at him.

Slowly she walked towards him.

Her gait was not normal,he thought.He suddenly felt so concerned.

"I've something to tell you" She said."Something very very important"

She smelled like alcohol.

.

"What happened to you RI?" He thought to himself.

"Tonight's one very important night Park Chanyeol," she smiled."I waited for this day for ....around 10 years,may be?" She added. "You'll have to listen to me,ok?? NO COMMENT!! NOT A SINGLE WORD"

.

 

"Fire me tomorrow morning if you want,but I don't care!"

"Today is my day,Only I'll say.No one else"

.

''Sure,Ri"

.

.

.

Suddenly Ri Na came closer to him than ever.

She tiptoed and kissed him.

She kissed him as deeply as she could possibly do.Chanyeol tried to say her something and she entered her tongue in his cavern right then and intertwined her with his.

Now he tasted like strawberry.

And she tasted like vodka.

.

Time came to a standstill.Once again.

.

.

.

She broke the kiss after 4 minutes,just when Chanyeol started responding.

She failed to notice that.

Then she looked at Chanyeol's now swollen lips.

"I always wondered how those lips would taste.Remember our date? You kissed me so fast that I couldn't manage what actually happened.And when I did,you simply left" Tears started flowing down her cheeks."I thought I'll get another chance to feel those lips again,but I never did"

"You know,Baekhyun is lucky to have those lips.I envy him" She smiled bitterly.

.

"You know Park Chanyeol,its hard waiting for someone.Waiting for someone for a long time with no response coming."

"You remember the day you first came to our school? Well,I do.You bumped at me.You were so strong even back then that my shoulder was hurt and I looked at you annoyed.That was the first time I looked at you.All my thought p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter