Life goes on

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,"

Now playing-Someone like you by Adele

 

 

Ri Na didn't see Chanyeol in the next day.No one did.

Not the day after that.

And day after that.

And the next week.

And the week after that.

And the next whole month............................

.

"I guess boss is sick" Minho said one day during lunch."He usually doesn't skip office,specially not this long"

"Hmm I think the same,why don't we just call him?" Se ha added.

Ri Na suddenly felt curious.She knew Chanyeol is none to her and she decided to move on.

Still she was missing him

 "Pls call him,now" She silently prayed. "I hope he's not sick"

.

"Do you think I didn't call him?" Minho continued."I did,lots of time.But his phone is turned off"

Ri Na sighed.

"Well,he looked so horrible last time he was in the office.I guess he's having problem with his boyfriend" Se Ha added.

 "I see,Baekhyun,Kwangsoo-whoever you're,pls don't hurt him.Pls" Ri Na thought to herself.

She was really worried for him.

At least he should be happy,whether she is happy or not.

......................

The next 27 days

 

Recently Kai is visiting Chanyeol's compound frequently,Ri Na's room to be specific-creating huge number of gossips in process.Ri Na felt uneasy at first.But soon she got used to it.

At least its good to have a friend,during hard time.

Kai understood Ri Na was upset.He did everything possible to make her feel better.Although it was not successful everytime-it was not a total failure either.

Sometimes during their lunches-she broke out in sudden laughter,making him surprised.

And happy.

.

Kai really felt better when he was with Ri Na

.

Slowly he started avoiding Mi Na,more than ever before.

 

.........

 

Ri Na's POV

 

It's been 4 weeks since Chanyeol isn't coming to the office.

He has started giving instruction regarding design since last week,via phone.

He calls Minho most of the time.Sometimes he calls Se Ha as well.

And others. 

But he never calls me.

Whatever,I don't care.

Kai is giving me company nowadays,most of the time in fact.Even during office hour.

People are talking behind my back. I'd care if it was before. But now I don't.

I need to survive at first. 

Thanks to him,I can endure his absence sometimes.At least 'sometimes'.

I joined 'Kai' not knowing he was here.But now as I know he is at here as my boss,I feel incomplete when he's not around.

It's hard to breath when he's not around. 

Well,Chanyeol come back soon. pls.I miss your cologne.

I miss everything about you.

At least let me see you,pls.

.

Tonight I'm going to watch fireworks with Kai.He said there's no one else to accompany him.Hahaha poor kid.It's hard to believe he is a loner just like me.

Well,it's good that he's a loner.At least I can get his company now.

I need a company, now. Badly.

God,pls make me forget him.Pls.

It's hard thinking of someone whole day knowing he will never be yours. 

........................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter