Scar

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol was changing.

 

And Mrs.Park could clearly see it.

One night during dinner,he suddenly asked his mother ''Mom what if I major both in Business Administration and Fashion Designing and then sometimes work in grandpa's house besides our company? Kai needs support too.''

That question was not normal for him.Not from the Chanyeol who never visits any of Kim Tae Sang's shows at all.No matter how much her mom asked him to visit her dad's shows at least for once,Chanyeol always made excuses.

Clothings were not Chanyeol's thing.

Mrs. Park was even more surprised when Chanyeol asked her to grab a signature tux from her father's house for him so that he could attend the annual Ball.

Ok,Chanyeol never wore a tux before.Even for the family photoshoot! He said he'd wear it only when he'll replace his dad.Not before that.He always preferred jacket.

And he HATED Ball.

 

.....................................................

 

Annual Ball will be at 17th.

 

 

Chanyeol called Ri Na at 14th.

''Where are you? I don't see you at the campus'' He asked her.

Seemed like she was in a hurry.

''Well,I'm in a shopping mall with Luhan'' She replied.

Chanyeol was a bit surprised with the answer.

Why with Luhan?

''We're here for ball dresses.We decided to wear dresses of matching pattern in the Ball.You know pattern is important'' She added happily.

''So you're going with Luhan in the Ball?''

''Yes,Lirra won't be here for the ball,So I chose to accompany him.''

''Good for you,at least you managed a shortie just like you.You two will look good together.'' Chanyeol scoffed.Ri Na got hurt hearing that.

Chanyeol never liked Luhan,and now he hates him

A dead silence came after that.

.

''By the way,why did you call??'' She broke the silence.Her voice cracked.

She was a strong girl,but when Chanyeol hurt her-things were different.

Why doesn't he understand?

 

''Well,I called to ask you to be my partner in Ball.But now that you've got a partner already-I can ask my girlfriend.Thanks to you,I'll use you as an excuse to the school and grab her'' He smiled like a creep.

Wait,he has a GIRLFRIEND?!!

''Ok then,see you soon.'' Chanyeol cut off the phone even before she could reply.

So,Park Chanyeol was not single.

Suddenly all the excitement for the upcoming Ball was gone for Ri Na.

Life is ugly.

 

.............................................................

 

Chanyeol never had any girlfriend.Everyone knows about that.

But now he needs one. A hot,y one.

At least for a day.

He immediately called his best friend-Byun Baekhyun!! Whenever he is in trouble that he can't manage,he simply presses his speed dial 2.

 

''Bacon I need your girl for a night'' He told him rapidly.

''Whoa man,whoa!! What kind of statement was that???? You need my girl at night and you're asking me about it?!!  Did you just finish your wine ceremony,pal?'' Baekhyun was beyond surprised.

''Not yet.But I need your girl.I need someone who can pretend to be my girl for a night.And you know I won't do anything stupid.Just give me.I am dying.Ok??''

''Ok,I will try to ask Taeyeon.But you need to tell me the whole story.And also,what will I get in return?'' Baekhyun smirked.

''I'll buy an apartment for you two,I promise.And for the story,I'll tell you face to face.Just manage her,pls'' Chanyeol's voice was serious.

''Ok,I will''

Looks like a great drama is coming.Baekhyun couldn't wait for that.

 

.............................................................

 

Life was difficult for Lirra,and she didn't want to share it with anyone.

Luhan asked her to give him some space.And so here she is,at her grandpa's house.She came here advanced to the upcoming event so that Luhan could get that 'space'.

She heard Luhan is taking Ri Na for the Ball.

It's ok.

She trusts Ri Na. 

Just she doesn't like the idea of Luhan going to the ball with someone else.

It hurts.

She can't wait for the 18th.

She can't wait to meet Luhan again.

 

 

"Luhan I really love you" She mumbled looking at their couple photo in her phone.

That photo was taken 3 months back.

 

 

 

So finally that highly anticipated day arrived.

The Ball.

For some 'unknown' reason,Ri Na didn't feel like going there.But she already gave her words to Luhan.So she had to go.

Life is hard.

.

She didn't want to see Chanyeol with his girlfriend.He was nobody to her.Yet,she felt so pained.She can't blame anyone.Chanyeol never told him anything about his girl or his personal life.

Just a kiss or a date actually mean nothing.

At least for a boy like him,its nothing.

It was everything for Ri Na.

.

"Gosh,I'm so pathetic" She said to herself pinning her hair carelessly.The dress was expensive,the accessories as well.And she was a pretty girl.Still something was missing in her looks..........

Happiness and smile.

 

...........................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter