Our very last date:2

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
When you are sitting next to me
Will bring life into my deepest hopes,
What's your fantasy?

..............................Now playing-your call by Secondhand serenade

 

~Tempestuous as the Storm~

 [M]

 

 

It was drizzling outside

And deep inside their hearts-the beats they felt was no less than storm.........................

.

"Do we really have to do this Ri?'' Chanyeol sighed leaning towards the door frame of her dressing room.Folding his arms around the chest,he continued "Trust me, I had plenty of alcohol today and now you're just............trying to unleash the beast inside of me.You'll regret later if you continue acting like this"

"No I won't,I won't regret" She smirked "Tonight I want to be the prey of that beast.I've waited for so long already!'' She seductively said turning her heads at him.

"Now come here and help me the gown. Don't stand there dumb.Hurry!! ''

 

...............

 

Releasing  a deep sigh Chanyeol walked towards her and started doing what he was told to.

He knew very well where this'd lead to..........................

But unlike the previous encounter today he wasn't nervous,not at all.

In fact he was confident than ever.....................

It must be the alcohol.............. or not. 

.

 

When Chanyeol stood right behind her,she felt so shy to turn around to look at him.

Smiling,Chanyeol turned her round towards him.She was trembling.Carefully he stared at the play of emotions on her large,round eyes.Slowly she stared back at him but he could tell she was lost in her own thoughts.  

Not knowing what else to do,Chanyeol held her and pulled up to him and kissed her.

 

 

It was the gentlest of the kisses they’ve ever shared as Chanyeol tenderly grazed his lips on hers.She felt herself like a tender flower lovingly wrapped in his arms,his lips caressing hers-calling the hunger out of her making her want to be crushed in his embrace and her lips ravished by the need she knows he’s reined in-the very need in her too...........................

.

The sick memory of the past day suddenly sunked in and it was the gentleness of her lips that made the tears fall from Chanyeol's eyes, the tears he held back for so long. 

Ri Na saw it, but didn't say a word. She was so lost in his kisses. 

So tender was his kisses............................................

 

 

Being wrapped in his arms she lost herself in his kisses and let all her guards down surrendering her heart and soul and body to him. They tasted his tears as it reached their lips but neither of them stopped. It was only after some time Chanyeol-breathless, drew back reluctantly.

He cupped her face again and lightly kissed her forehead,her nose and her lips. With lips slightly open hovering close but never touching-they stopped to catch their breath. Ri Na tilted her head up and gazed at Chanyeol. 

He smiled reassuringly......... 

 

 

How he stopped his hands from trembling,Chanyeol would never know but they were stiff when his hands moved to the zipper behind her gown, as he slowly ped it and pulled downwards. Ri Na's hands however were slightly trembling as she shyly ed his shirt turning at him,sliding off his shoulders timidly.

Chanyeol smiled again.

Standing this close in front of his half body, Ri Na was having trouble controlling her wildly beating heart. After a moment or two-she stared at his chest.Last time things were a bit too violent that she forgot to have a proper look at his body........        

Chanyeol's body was well-built. His chest was broad, and his muscles were firm and supple.He may skip his gym days sometimes-but still somehow he managed to hold a figure as y as could be a model.

Hesitantly she began touching his chest delicately.It's impossible keeping hands off from this beautiful body.

Chanyeol smirked."Like what're you seeing?"

She nodded shyly.

"Thank you!" He whispered pressing his lips against her.......................

.

She got the taste of hard alcohol and smoke in his mouth again-yet she decided not to talk about that,at least not for then

 

............ 

 

When Chanyeol lifted her chin with his finger, Ri Na saw the wild desire in his eyes and for a moment- she could not breath.Anticipation slowly raised within her. He bowed his head smirking as he opened his mouth to hungrily possess and consume the lips he’s dreamed of since their very first encounter at high school.

Swept by the passion of their kisses, Ri Na raised one hand to his chest and clasped his neck with the other.Hanging on there for the support,she felt her knees go numb.Chanyeol felt no different from her as he gripped her nape and her lower back, pressing her lower region tightly against him, showing her what his body was feeling.......for her.

Ri Na gasped. 

.....................

 

As his patience were running low,he scooped her into his arms and headed towards her bedroom.

There he smoothly laid her on to the bed.

Smiling,she slid aside to make space for him and waited for him to join.Her breathing increased the moment he touched his belt......... Shyly,she drifted her eyes away.............................

Today she was feeling too shy.

Too shy........... 

 

.........

 

Seeing her reaction,he grinned a little.The moment she heard the rustle of his clothes pulling away,she could hear her heart pounding heavily.The next moment, the bed gave way as he laid on the other side of the bed beside her and turned towards her. She felt as though every inch of her body was burning.Her senses lightened up the moment she felt his hand on her hair as he combed it away from her neck and tucked it behind her ears. He let his hand slide down her neck to her shoulder down her arm, her hip, her thigh and finally hooking her with his fingers-he pulled it downwards exposing her lower limb to the cool air of the air conditioned room.

She shievered. 

Soon after there was no room for her to get cold as Chanyeol laid his legs over hers,slipped his hand underneath her back, circled her waist to draw her closer and kissed her neck slowly.

 

.

 

It was a riot of sensation that flooded through Ri Na's vein and had she not bitten her lip tightly to stop herself- she would have moaned loudly for sure.Instead she whimpered and closed her eyes in excitement. She cannot understand how all those sensation can cause an accompanying tightening of the muscles below her gut at the same time......... 

She wasn't naive,but tonight everything is happening beyond her imagination....................................She never imagined making love could be this much....... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

.

 

Chanyeol planted slow,hot and lingering kisses down her neck to her shoulder.His mouth hot, burned a trail of kisses on her skin-torturing her with its deliberate slowness.

Ri Na felt as if she was on fire, wherever his lips touched her- she burned.

In pleasure.

She tried to move to face him more but he held her firmly by the shoulders and pushed her gently on to the bed.

Not knowing what Chanyeol was going to do, she tightly closed her eyes and waited eagerly...................

 

.

 

The moment tormented Chanyeol for what it felt like forever. With deceptively steady hands he slowly ran the tips of his fingers down her porcelain smooth back.Pausing for a second or two before running it’s way back up again-he traced her spine up to her nape and down again as it lingered on the cleft at her back and slowly he started caressing her buttock.......................................

Ri Na tried hard to take long deep breath in an effort to steady her nerves but failed terribly.

Tonight she's losing all her control....................

 

 

It felt like she has returned home, that finally everything’s settled as it should be. Being in Chanyeol’s arms felt so right and just. She did not waste any time to question or to even wonder why. It just was so. 

It felt so right 

Ri Na put a deep sigh and like a cat stretched her neck-she relaxed her whole self.

Chanyeol saw and felt it.

It was almost like a complete surrender- a surrender so full of trust and dependence.....................................................

 

.

Chanyeol kneaded the muscles on her shoulders and nuzzled his nose on her nape and breathed in her smell- a lovely blend of lavender and something else he couldn’t quite understand.He wanted to smell her for so long and when the time actually came-he didn't want it to stop...........

But it'll stop soon........

Giving another deep sigh- he rained tiny raindrop kisses on her neck, again and again. 

Finally Ri Na moaned.

 

It felt so nice as his lips planted soft kisses down her neck taking small nips and bites too as his hand slides to her chest to gently cup and tenderly caress one then the other moving just as slowly.

 

With her eyes held under his gaze,Chanyeol slowly turned Ri Na around to face him. It was as if nature was mirroring the game of emotions the two were playing. Face to face with the man whose eyes haunted and taunted her for over years,Ri Na couldn’t help but g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter