Liar,traitor,monster and a brother

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For the last few minutes, Kai is dialing D.O's number again and again. But everytime before the call is reached on the opposite side-he himself cut the line.

He is worried. He sighed. 

And he is uncomfortable to get the news of his brother.

What brother,cousin only-he thought to himself.

 

 

Just forget about him.He is none to me.

But I hope he'll be ok,and he's not hurting.

 

 

An hour Later

 

 

"How is he doing now? " Kai asked D. O carefully on the phone. 

"Who're you talking about? " The other man replied

Kai sighed "You know very well who am I talking about........ "

"No I don't" D.O reluctantly replied

Kai was getting annoyed  "How is my brother doing????!!! Is he ok now??? Is the injury too serious????? Is he improving??? "

 

.

 

"Do you have any brother?! Who? I didn't know before" D.O was surprised

"Are you ing kidding with me Kyungsoo? " Kai stood up from his chair in anger "You don't know Chanyeol is my brother?! "

"Chanyeol is your brother??!!  Seriously?!  Are you kidding with me Kai? " Kai heard D.O laughing "Omg you can make good joke Kai"

"Enough! Will you tell me how he is or not?! " 

"I won't tell my best friend's enemy how he is doing.I'm not crazy"

"Enemy? I am brother's enemy?'' Kai scoffed in disbelief.

"Oh sorry,worse than enemy.My mistake"

"Enough D.O! You're talking gibberish!"

"Then don't talk with me.I too am not interested having this meaningless conversation with you.I need to go somewhere"

"Fine! off!! " Kai scoffed and cut the line off the phone.

 

.......... 

Half an hour later 

 

"Shall I call Baekhyun hyung or uncle?  Is it wise to call uncle now?  " Kai mumbled himself sitting on the chair.

 

Kai was restless.He was restless since yesterday when he heard Chanyeol was involved in a car accident.He couldn't close his eyes even for once last night.He still can't believe Chanyeol actually hit road pillar in an empty road.His brother was a great driver and he was not supposed to do an accident like that.

What was he thinking then!

 

............................................................................................................

 

 

"I can't cross this bridge.I won't!" Baby Kai was crying standing in front of a tiny bridge that they had to cross as a part of the game.They were in their school picnic and all his kiddo friends have already crossed it.Even he saw his brother laughing with his friends on the other side of the bridge.

Seeing that,Kai pouted.He cried even more.

Just then Chanyeol saw his baby brother.Immediately he came across the bridge with a bit shaky feet and stood right in front of Kai.

"What happened Kai?" Chanyeol hold Kai's hand "Why're you crying?"

Kai cried even more "I can't cross this bridge,it's scary!" He hid his face in Chanyeol's neck.

"I see,you've height phobia too,like me" Chanyeol scratched his head "But you've to cross it,otherwise we'll lose"

"You go ahead,I stay here" Kai pouted.

"No,no.I won't leave you alone.Wait let me think of something" Chanyeol smiled at him.

Minutes later,Chanyeol sat in front of him. "Here,I'll piggyback you and cross the bridge.Come come"

Kai was scared "How can you carry me?! You've height phobia too.Later I'll fall"

"No,no Kai.I won't let you fall brother.I promise.Now hurry,we're running out of time"

And so Kai did.The other kids were looking at them surprised a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter