Horror

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25th December 

16:18

 

Waking up,Chanyeol was caressing his sleeping Ri's cheek for the last half an hour. She looked so divine while sleeping. Her long hair strands tend to hide her beautiful face again and again as cold breezes passed by the room.

It annoyed him. 

.

Irritated he stood up from the bed and closed all the windows.

Ahhh,now he can enjoy her divine face peacefully! 

The moment he was about to go back to his Ri on the bed -Byun Baekhyun the ultimate mood ruiner called him. 

Stupid. 

Irritated he took the phone coming out of the bedroom. "Now what??!!"

"Omg!  Don't say lover boy was already on action!! Ya wait till the night comes,will you?? "

"Hey! What're you talking about? " Chanyeol got offended  "I'm not a ert like you"

"I better not say a thing about that" Chanyeol heard his bestfriend's annoying smile from the other side. 

Idiot

How can this idiot be his best friend for the last 15 years-He wondered for the ten thousands times

"Anyway, back to the business. Lover boy go get ready! If you really wanna have the complete fun package,we need to reach there by 8. And the fort you're staying in......... It'll take so much time to reach the hotel you know?  So you better hurry"

"You called me for that?! At 4 pm?! "

"Yes I did!  Cause I know how much 'time conscious' you're when she's with you" Baekhyun started his eternal mocking session again. 

"Byun Baekhyun, you ungrateful  ! " Chanyeol groaned "Shall I start what you do when you're with your 'Tae'? ''

"Hey you punk!  I cancelled all my Christmas plans with my cutiepie only to stay with you-and now you're saying this???!! "

Chanyeol suddenly felt guilty. It's true Bacon practically cancelled all his plans only to accompany  him in the party..................

 

.............

 

"Ok ok I'm getting ready. Pick me up by 6 ok?  Ok ok, see ya" Chanyeol spoked

"No I don't love you. Cause I'm not gay" And he smiled before cutting the line. 

Then he returnd back to the bedroom.Looking at her-Chanyeol sighed. She still hasn't woken up.

He wanted to tell her before leaving..... 

Whatever, she needs her sleep most importantly. He saw how much weight she actually lost over the year.

And it's scary. 

Giving another sigh- Chanyeol  entered his walk-in-closet.

To get ready for the night.

 

.............. 

 

25th December

19:40 

 

Kai was lying down flat on his bed,wearing nothing in December breezes.His windows were wide open but he didn't feel any winter chills at all.

He was numb.

His phone was continuously ringing but he was not in the mood to pick any of them

He was sad. 

Tired of the same ringtone over and over again-he finally stood up and took the phone in hand "Now what Hyung? "

"Do you know what happened here Kai?" Kris huffed from the other side of the phone. 

"What?" Kai's chest tightened again. He wasn't ready to have another heart attack. 

"Guests are continuously coming to the hotel.Around 50-60 people have already reached the place. And I'm afraid more are coming"

"What?!  My P.S  sent all the guests messages about the cancellation of the party!  No way! "

"I don't know man,I'm just saying what I'm seeing.Even the cake is here! You better hurry and come here"

"What?! Cake?! Is it already in the venue?"

"Yes it is man................"

"Hyung you're kidding with me,right? I cancelled the cake order too.............."

"Trust me Kai,I'm not kidding at all.Now you better hurry,come"

"Ok,ok I'm coming.Ok bye"

 

...............

 

I myself cancelled everything,then how come this is happening-Kai thought before entering the bathroom for the shower.

 

.......................

25th December

20:30 

Grand Hyatt,Seoul

 

"Kim Jongin! Congratulations on your engagement! Where's your lovely girl by the way?" Mr. Lee Taeyang,owner of the rival fashion house 'Sera' greeted Kai with a fake smile.

Somehow the rumor of his 'runaway fiance' was already in the air..................

Kai nervously smiled "She's on the way.Sorry she might be late since she's stuck at traffic.Pls be seated"

"Traffic today? Roads are all clear by the way" The man didn't forget to hit Kai with the comment before taking his seat.

Kai inwardly cursed the man

 

........

 

Fidgeting his bow tie,Kai went to meet his 'older brother-gangster on action friend' Kris

"I've nooo idea what's happening here" Finally he could sigh in frustration.

"So do I" Kris carefully sipped the wine. "But for now I know that your dad is calling for you and he's not very happy,so be careful while talking to him" Kris indicated Kai his dad and asked him to go.

Kai sighed.Tonight everthing is getting harder in each moment.

............

 

"Son,what's happening here?!''  Kai's father couldn't hide his anger anymore "You invited all of them on Christmas eve and now everyone's asking me about the girl! Do you have any idea how much insulting the whole situation is?! What'll happen if your grandpa comes as well? Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter