The bliss and the misery

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take me now
The world's such a crazy place
When the walls come down
You'll know I'm here to stay
There's nothing I would change
Knowing that together everything that's in our way
We're better than alright

Walking between the raindrops
Riding the aftershock beside you
Off into the sunset
Living like there's nothing left to lose
Chasing after gold mines
Crossing the fine lines we knew
Hold on and take a breath
I'll be here every step
Walking between the raindrops with you

 

...............................Now playing Between the raindrops by Lifehouse

 

 

 

 

[M]

 

"Where's she?!"  Chanyeol asked with a worried tone the moment he came out of his car.

His butlers pointed at the bedroom on the 1st floor with a worried look.And Chanyeol could hear her scream from the outside "Go away! Don't come near me! Just go away! Leave me alone!"

He sighed "You all can go now.I'll take care of this.Tomorrow is holiday for all of you.Enjoy with your family."

The butlers left him giving a 90º bow.And sighing again,Chanyeol headed towards their bedroom.

Peeking on to the room,he could see a scared,messy looking Ri was sitting on a corner helpless.The scene was really pathetic but something must be wrong with him that he started smiling.

Her cute face made him smile

"Hi Ri" Careful,he entered the room.And seeing him,Ri Na gave him a blank stare.

Now Chanyeol was confused "You ok Ri? Why're you like this? Did they do something wrong with you?!" His brain started to boil in anger.

Time to change all of them.

Ri Na rolled her eyes in disbelief "Park Chanyeol,you ing ! you dare to leave me again! This time not even a letter!!!!" And she immediately threw a pillow on him.

Dodging the pillow,Chanyeol bit his lips.This kind of situation-he couldn't foresight this kind of situation.

"I'm sorry Ri,I forgot to inform you before leaving,had to attend a party and you were sleeping.You see......" Chanyeol spoke dodging another pillow.He tried to get closer to her.But she kept throwing things.

"Whoa whoa whoa what was that?" Chanyeol luckily took the large lava lamp that she was about to throw at him "Are you trying to kill me Ri?

Ri Na tried to say something.But he immediately pushed and pinned her against the closest wall.

"What are you doing ?!" Ri Na scoffed trying to release herself from his grip.

"Unlike you idiot,I'm trying to do what couples should do after meeting over a long year" And he crushed his lips on hers

Ri Na whimpered in his sudden action.

 

.................

 

"Can I come in?" Jongin lowly asked Kyungsoo for the permission

Instead of using words,D.O stood aside so that he could enter.And he did.

Immediately Kai went to the living room sofa.And collapsed in it.

D.O was worried. "Kai,Kai,are you ok?"

But he didn't reply.Instead he stared at his D.O blankly.

And started crying like a kid

D.O sat down right in front of him "What happened Kai? Is everything ok? Why're you crying?" Suddenly tears started falling from his eyes too "Kai! Kai! What happened to you??"

"D.O. can you hug me pls? It's hurting so much''

Without even asking Kai what actually hurt him that much,D.O suddenly grabbed Kai's head and hid it in his chest.He hugged Kai with all his force.

Like he was going to save Kai from all the storms that are going to come

"D.O I'm so scared.So so so scared..........and I'm so lonely" Kai sobbed in his chest

It killed D.O

"Don't worry Kai,don't worry my Kai.Nothing bad will happen.Sshhhhh I'm here,I'm here,I'm here for you Kai.......I'll protect you" He cooed him

Kai tightented his embrace.So did D.O

 

........

 

Chanyeol kissed her like his life was depending on it.He whispered loving words in her ears,assuring he'd never leave her in this life or the next.Ri Na was stubborn at first,but no matter how hard she tried to protest or push him away-Chanyeol found his way back everytime.And finally she had to give up.

She gave herself in his affection,and lust.

She felt herself vulnerable and desperate for him as well.But what made her heart flutter was the same desperation in each of Chanyeol's hungry kisses.

They both were desperate and hungry for each other.

The taste was all too familiar,the feeling all the same.The same arm,same mouth and the same tongue.

 

The same person and the same warmth...........................

 

.......

 

Breaking the embrace Kai finally stood up and looked straight at D.O.He was not crying anymore,but D.O was still worried.

Kai however stared at his lips and suddenly he felt a twist in his stomach.

 

The same old twist he felt years ago........................

 

And without wasting a moment-Kai immediatly covered D.O's mouth with his.

D.O was more than surprised.He knew it was not supposed to be like this.That it shouldn't be like this.

But then again he didn't break the kiss.

Rather he joined himself in

.........

 

Holding her petite waist by hands,Chanyeol took her to their bed without breaking the kiss.And when her back finally touched the soft bed,their irresitable mouths finally parted ways.

Ri Na opened her eyes after a while,And when she opened,she saw him.She saw him on top of herself,his hands exploring her body.And she could feel his pants tightened on their intimate contact.She saw him leaning down at her neck,and moments letter she feel his warm tongue on her skin.

Se closed her eyes again.

And moaned

.............

 

Though it was hard,D.O finally managed himself to break the kiss.And the very next moment,his eyes met Kai's vulnerable sad eyes "You don't like my kisses anymore,right?" Suddenly Kai started crying

"Not at all!" It was D.O's turn to cry "Not in this life! I miss you! I miss your kisses! I miss your everything! I need your everything Kai!!!! How can I not like them?!"

Kai Immediately started kissing him again

Soon the duo headed towards the bedroom................

Which was once 'their' bedroom...................

 

 

........

 

 

The heat soon travelled downwards and he groaned since Ri Na started griding her hip on his.He was getting dizzy.Unable to think much,Chanyeol tigened his grip on her petite waist and flips her so that he could be on top of her again......

''Ahhhhh.....'' Another moan came out of as she felt how hard he was for her.

Chanyeol hardened even more hearing that.

Soon they engaged themselves in another open mouthed kiss.

 

.........

 

Kai didn't waste a minute to strip off D.O as he couldn't wait any longer,and so was his partner.........

Next they kept staring at each other's body.

Glistening in the moonlight.

''You're still beautiful,just like the old days.'' Kai murmured looking at the shivering D.O

D.O blushed "Really? Then I must say the same as well........If not any better''

''Do you still like my body like before?" Kai eagerly asked him

''Of course I do'' D.O blushed again. "And I'll always do''

''Thank you'' And Kai pushed him on the bed hurriedly.

 

.......

 

''Since when have you become so damn y Ri?" Chanyeol started at her bare chest intently that was moving up and down with her deep breaths.Blushing,she mildly slapped on his torso

He chuckled.

''Why don't you take off yours?" She bit her lower lips blushing

''Why don't you help yourself?" Chanyeol smirked pinching her .

''Ummm shall I?" 

''If you please,ma'm''

''With pleasure'' And soon his chest was bare and Ri Na's hands reached to his pants

Chanyeol groaned.

His mouth reached her bare skin,and he in it.In a minute there was a red hue in there.

Ri Na gasped and moaned

 

.........

 

"Ahhhhh" D.O groaned at the sudden,unexpected intrusion.It hurt like hell bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter