Come with me

A Lot Like Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah
But I ain't done much healing"

Now playing-Hello by Adele

 

Ri na is sitting in front of Kai.Trying hard to eat. 

At one of the most expensive open-air restaurants of Seoul. 

Food here by the way. 

.

A November night.  Cold breezes are flowing, making her shiver from time to time. 

Kai looked at her lovingly while eating.Unlike her, he is quite enjoying the night. Watching her shiver from time to time makes him feel good. 

Kai likes it when she looks vulnerable.......................................He prefers weak girls. 

Ri Na rarely looks weak. Today is one of those lucky day for him.

Kai smirked in amusement. 

"The food is quite good here, right honey? "He asked her. 

She nodded.

"But your face looks different, you know?" Kai asked her in a mocking tone.

Ri Na looked at him in horror.

"You always think I'm fool, May be that's why you always lie to me,right? " He looked at her amused.

"But don't do it. At least not anymore.let's try for a true relationship, pls"

Kai looked so sad. 

Ri Na gulped.She failed to utter a single word.

She was not familiar with this side of him. 

 

............. 

 

Now she is sitting in front of Kai's open kitchen.

He took her to his home citing she needs a proper dinner.Now he is preparing pasta doe.

It doesn't seem like it, but the scene in front of her says that her boyfriend is an expert cook.Ri Na was surprised. 

.

Suddenly Kai looked at her and smiled warmly.

Ri Na felt so warm. 

There wasn't a time in her life when someone's smile melted her heart like that. 

Except Chanyeol's. 

 

But somehow Ri Na doesnt want to remember that name now. Not anymore may be. Though she wasn't in her sense when she said 'yes', Kai is really the boyfriend material. She really wants to concentrate on this relation now. And she loves it when Kai smiles. 

Kai is really nice. Beyond her imagination. 

 

........ 

 

"Ta-da! " She got surprised when Kai served her freshly made pasta, mixed with chicken, black olive and mashroom. 

"This one is my personal favorite" he smiled "Hope you'll like it"

Ri Na smiled and took the fork from the table and was about to start eating,just when Kai stopped her.

She got surprised. 

"Let me feed my beautiful girlfriend" Kai smiled staffing with hot, mouth watering pasta. 

His beautiful girlfriend felt so warm for the nth time of the day. This is the first time she is getting such a treatment from a man.

A man who is her boyfriend. 

"Thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter