End of this session

Hospital Happiness

"Umm... sorry to interrupt but this begins to feel a liiittle awkward." Yoseob measured "a little" with two fingers. You opened your eyes and pulled away from Gikwang's embrace. How long had you been standing there?

"Sorry," you said looking everywhere but at him. He flipped his hair.

"Didn't worry. I guess you needed it..."

"Maybe..." You looked to the side and noticed Yoseob standing there with an innocent smile on his face.

 

"Well, we should get you back to your room," Gikwang said to Yoseob. "If the nurse notices that you have been wandering around outside your room she will kill you... and me." Gikwang gulped. Yoseob just laughed happily.

"It was nice meeting you ~~~~~ noona," he said with a wave and started skipping down the corridor. Wasn't he supposed to be sick? He acted like a child, with too much energy.

 

"Umm..." Gikwang cleared his throat and glanced at you. "I hope I wont see you around..." It took you a few seconds to get the joke.

"Yeah, it'd be better if we were to meet somewhere else next time." You gave a weak smile. He waved and walked away. You sat back down on the sofa and watched his retreating figure. Before he turned around a corner he looked back at you. He flashed you a smile and disappeared.