Unnecessary fight

Hospital Happiness

“Jonghyun!” you yelled as you hurried after him and Jonghyun stopped his, incredibly slow, walk. He turned to look at you. You stopped in front of him and held your hand out. He looked at it.

“I know you’re into the whole charity thing but it would’ve been enough if you had just paid for the meal, not leaving your entire wallet behind,” you hissed at him. He reached out his hand to take the wallet back. You pulled your hand back.

“I expect you to pay…”

“I paid in advance,” Jonghyun said with a shrug.

“Oh…” You could do that? “Well, here then.” You gave him his wallet.

“Great.” He smiled brightly at you. You frowned.

“A ‘thank you’ would’ve been nice.”

“Those words means nothing to me. It’s just a polite phrase,” Jonghyun said.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve said it too many times without meaning it, and I’ve grown tired of listening to the phrase knowing it means nothing,” Jonghyun sighed.

“You need to hear a sincere ‘thank you’. It’s a gift to know that someone appreciates what you do for them.”

“They’re just empty words. I’d rather have the gratitude expressed in actions,” Jonghyun said. “I’m used to hear words that the speaker doesn’t mean.” You looked thoughtfully at him. You had never seen this side of him before. Not that you had known him for that long, but still. You liked this side of him. So honest, and open. Jonghyun glanced at you.

“Stop looking at me like that.” He looked into your eyes. He had really beautiful eyes. It was looking straight into his soul… wait, what!? How cheesy was that? This had become way to serious!

“Maybe you didn’t deserve it,” you said. Where did that come from? Jonghyun stayed quiet for a while.

“… What?”

“Maybe you didn’t deserve the words people told you, maybe they weren’t sincere.” You looked at Jonghyun waiting for a reaction. You could see the irritation in his eyes before he wrinkled his eyebrows and opened his mouth to protest.

“What? How can you say that? I … Don’t be so mean! I was opening up to you, that was a sneak-peak into my freaking soul!” Jonghyun told you. You bit your lip and felt a little bad. You didn’t really know why you had sad that anyway. Maybe you just weren’t used to him being so serious. You were used to the two of you bickering every time you met. But you couldn’t surrender this…

“I’m just being honest,” you said with a ‘casual’ shrug.

“Then I am going to be honest too,” Jonghyun growled. “I ordered your boss to tell the other waitresses not to help me today, because I knew you would do it then!”

“What!? You freaking stalker! Why are you even doing this? You’re obsessed!” you yelled.

“I’m not a stalker! It’s for my own entertainment. I enjoy annoying you, it’s the best fun I have!” Jonghyun yelled back at you.

“You must have a very uneventful life. Get yourself a hobby!”

“Annoying you is my hobby!”

“You’re insane!” you screamed at the top of your lungs. Jonghyun’s eyes narrowed to thin lines.

“I am not,”he said in a cold voice. “And you can forget to get any tip today…”

“Fine with me.” You crossed your arms over your chest. “Now please leave.”

“I will.”

 

You watched Jonghyun get into his car and leave. You breathed out and let your arms drop to your sides. What the hell happened? How did the fight get so bad? How did it even turn into a fight? You started to walk back into the restaurant. You guessed it was actually your fault for saying things, and spoiling the mood. Yeah, that probably was the case… You just weren’t used to talk about things, since you kept most feelings to yourself… You gave a deep sigh and entered the restaurant. Everyone was staring at you. You blushed and bowed slightly before hurrying into the kitchen. Your boss looked up when you entered.

“~~~~~,” he said in a serious tone and walked up to you. “Since when do we yell at our costumers here at the restaurant?” You felt the colour running from your face. People noticed? That’s why everyone was staring?

“We… we d-don’t,” you stuttered.

“That’s right.” Your boss sighed. “Luckily for you young Mr Kim is very forgiving. He just called here.”

“He did?” Already? “What did he say?”

“He wanted me to let you know that he’ll be back, every day from now on,” your boss said. Was he serious!? After this he still wanted to come back? “Be prepared.” Your boss left the kitchen.

 

How you would regret what you had said to him. You should have kept you mouth shut, like you usually do…

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay , so .. I have no idea where this scene came from ... it most ceratinly was unnecessary, I don't even like the chapter very much "/ but , hopefully I'll do better in the future and ~~~~~ and JJongie will make up ^^

Try to enjoy it anyway. ^^