Comforting

Hospital Happiness

"Yah! Lee Gikwang! Where are you?" a voice called and the guy next to you answered loudly:"Here!"

Well, that's some way to find out ones name...

 

A super blonde boy came running from the other end of the corridor with a huge smile on his face.

"Hyung! I've been looking all over for you, what are you... oh!" The boy stopped a few meters away from you. He looked from Gikwang to you and back to Gikwang, and his smile grew even bigger.

"Hyung. What are you doing, sitting here with noona? Is there something you haven't told me?"

"Yoseob, shut up!" Gikwang got up and walked over to his friend. "I just met her."

"Oh, chincha?" Yoseob ran over to you and plumped down next to you. "What's your name?"

"~~~~~"

"You don't look too happy ~~~~~ noona." He patted your head.

"I don't feel too happy," you answered with a sad smile.

"Too bad!" Yoseob said and scratched his head. "What are we going to do about it?"

"I don't know. You come up with something..." You watched Yoseob turn to Gikwang and going all puppy eyes on him.

"Can I? Please hyung, please..." he pleaded and tilted his head cutely.

"Don't ask me, you pabo, ask her," Gikwang answered.

"Alright noona. I have theee best comforting thing. Would you like to try it?" Yoseob asked. You hesitated and looked at Gikwang. He just shrugged and you guessed it couldn't be that bad then.

"Go for it," you said. Yoseob cheered and told you to stand up. You did as you were told as you laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Now close your eyes." You did as Yoseob told you, and waited.

 

The hug came out of nowhere. Your first reaction was to step back. You opened your eyes and found yourself staring into Yoseob's blonde hair.

"Relax, you'll be fine," he chuckled in your ear. You tried to relax and you actually felt better. He let go of you.

"See... I told you it was the best," Yoseob laughed. "Hyung, your turn." Gikwang looked at you as if to ask if it was okay. Yoseob became impatient.

"Come on. Just do it!"

 

Gikwang took a few quick steps forward and gently put his arms around you. You felt your heartbeat rise at his touch, and you were absolutely positive that he felt it too.