Working disaster

Hospital Happiness

When you came to work you had on a dorky smile and in your head the scene of Gikwang kissing you replayed, over and over and over again. You were walking around on fluffy small clouds of happiness when suddenly the voice of your boss pulled you back down on earth.

“~~~~~?”

“Yes?” You looked at him with a smile. He didn’t return it.

“We need to talk, come with me to my office…”

 

You stepped into the office.

“Close the door behind you,” your boss said. You nervously did as you were told. What was this all about? You turned around and faced your boss. “Please, sit down,” he said with a small hand motion. You sat down and carefully watched his dead serious face.

 

“I’m afraid we have encountered a small problem here at the restaurant,” your boss began.

“Is that so?” Where would this lead?

“The situation is following; you have given the restaurant a bad reputation ~~~~~-ah.”

“I-I have what? H-How?” you stuttered. Your boss leaned forward leaning his elbows on the desk and looked at you while folding his hands.

“You have publicly been yelling at guests. Our costumers are starting to wonder what kind of restaurant this really is. One of our most loyal regulars has asked me if we are running a host club.” Your boss gave you a meaning look. A host club? Was this because of…? “I’m sorry ~~~~~, but this is all because of you and your young visitor. I can not allow this to continue, so… I’m afraid this will be your last day here.”

“My last day?” You gaped at him. This could not be happening! “You mean I’m fired?” you whispered.

“I am sorry but that’s what has to happen. You can go now.”

“But, you don’t have to fire me, I can just tell young Mr Kim that he can no longer come here,” you said in a desperate try to change your boss’s mind.

“I’m sorry ~~~~~ but this is a high class restaurant. I can not allow rumours about host clubbing ruin my restaurant’s reputation. Unfortunately you have given the rumour its face, you’ll have to leave.”

“But Boss…” you whispered.

“No buts. I’ll let you work tonight but then you’ll have to be gone.” Your boss stood up and got ready to leave the room. Without thinking you rushed to your feet and blocked his way. You fell down on your knees and bowed down to your boss.

“~~~~~…”

“Please Boss, don’t do this, there has to be another way. I need this job, I really do. Please Boss, please!” you begged with tears streaming down your face.

“I’m sorry ~~~~~-ah, the decision has already been determined.” With those words your boss left the office.

 

You threw your apron on the floor. How could this happen!? Hadn’t your boss agreed to these “visits” all along? Damn hypocrite! You stormed out the door without even looking back. At the moment you were out a familiar black car pulled up outside the restaurant and Jonghyun stepped out.

“Hey ~~~~~.ah,” he said with a smile, but when he saw your furious face it instantly evaporated. “Is something wrong?”

“If something is wrong?” you repeated in a cold voice. “Something is very wrong.”

“If it’s about what I said yesterday I…”

“You what? What, exactly, are you going to do about it?”

“I was going to apologize for real…”

“Why? It’s just empty words from you. And you can forget all about yesterday. Today, I got fired.” You gave him a cold stare. “And it’s your entire fault.”

“My fault?” Jonghyun looked horrified. “How can it be… Yah, ~~~~~-ah!” But you were already running in the other direction.