Surprise?

Bittersweet Journey

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

I was waiting for Baekhyun in front of my house. It’s Saturday and Baekhyun invited me to his apartment. He said he felt so bored alone and wanted me to have an overnight at his. It’s been a week since Hyemi came to Seoul and into ‘our relationship’. She has constantly paid a visit to our office room just to meet Baekhyun (of course).

There is one time where she come to our room and asked Baekhyun to have a lunch with his father and Baekhyun’s father at a restaurant. She considerably bought me a lunch and asked me if she can borrow Baekhyun for a while with her so called sweet smile (I’m sorry, it’s just I don’t really like the way she half-smiled at me) which of course I couldn’t ignore her request. So that day, Baekhyun ended up having lunch at a restaurant and at night he kept apologizing at me. I didn’t mad nor angry though, it’s just I was kinda pissed at the words Hyemi said to me after they returned.

“Thanks for letting him go with me. I’ll be glad if you let him go more often too, or maybe just let him go,”

And she said it with that annoying smile on her face while Baekhyun wasn’t near us. I still remembered how I suddenly froze that time and I could feel my blood boiling. Did she just tell me to let Baekhyun go? And of course I didn’t tell Baekhyun. It’s just feels wrong. It’s between me and her, Baekhyun should never be in. I want to win this with my own.

“Hey lady, it’s still afternoon and you had already in your own world,” a familiar voice wakes me up from my thoughts. I glanced up and I saw a sport car, well a very beautiful sport car in front of my house and a very gorgeous man inside.

“Whose car is this?” I asked the man inside, not minding his previous statement.

“Mine of course,” he said as he walked to me to get my luggage.

“You have a sport car?” I asked him while still eyeing his so freaking amazing sport car. He chuckled after he put my luggage in the trunk.

“Yes. Why?” he asked me back.

“It’s just…I love your car so much. It’s so cool! This car must have such amazing speed and gosh, the wheels were so cool!” I excitedly stare at his car.

“You like car?” he asked me while placing a hand on my waist.

“I like car but I love sport car, although I have never drive nor ride one,” I said as my eyes can’t leave the car in front of me.

“Want to drive it?” he asked me. I immediately turned my head to him.

“FOR REAL?” I asked back. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

“Anything for you,”

“OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN I LOVE YOU!” I screamed it out while pulling him into a bear hug. I can hear his laugh vibrating through my skin while his arms enveloping me as well.

“I know and I love you too,” he said before he gave me the key.

---

We finally arrived at Baekhyun’s apartment. I helped him with my luggage and some groceries we bought on the way to here. After we reached his room, we immediately put the groceries on the dine bar and Baekhyun took my luggage to his room.

I took out all the food and snacks we bought. He asked me to have a lunch at his favorite sushi restaurant first before we went to his apartment but I insisted to cook him a meal since he allowed me to drive his super cool sport car. So I decided to cook him sushi. It’s not really hard since I often make myself some sushi at home. It only took me 15 minutes to finish and I served it on the dine bar.

“Baekhyun, lunch is ready!” I shouted at him.

“Coming!” he replied. I pulled out a cider we bought and poured it into each of our glass. After everything is set, I took off my apron and sit on the seat. No longer after that, Baekhyun finally joined me.

“Sorry if I took long. My room was kinda messy so I need to tidy it a bit,” he grinned as he sit next to me. “Woah, you really made me sushi,” he said as he took a piece and pop it into his mouth.

“How was it?” I asked him.

“As usual, delicious!” he said as he took another piece. I smiled and I started to take a piece too. Well yes it’s delicious, not to brag myself though.

“Anyway you’re such a good driver, babe,” he said while eyeing me.

“Well…maybe I am,” I said as I sipped the cider.

“You are. I can see you’re such an expert driver, judging from how comfortable you are with speeding up and how easy you are while overtaking,” he said while looking at me.

“You’re a very observer type of person,”

“Yes I am,” he said. “Anyway, you look so y driving my sport car,” he smirked at me, making my heart flip in instant.

“Why are you so red?” he smirked again. And that didn’t sound like a question either, more like teasing.

“I’m not,”

“Yes you are,”

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes in annoyance which caused Baekhyun to pinch my cheek. “Aw! What was that for?” I asked him.

“For being adorable,” he said as he stood up and grabbed my empty plate.

“I’ll wash it,” I said as I tried to stand up.

“No need, princess. I’ll just wash it and you just sit here,” he said as he walked to the sink.

“You have a new nick name for me, again. You’re so creative, Baek,” I said with a hand on my chin.

“You should make one for me,” he said while glancing at me.

“I had. Baek. That’s your nick name,”

“I mean another one, lady,” he rolled his eyes on me. I grinned at him and giving him a sign to let me think for a while.

“Well, how about Bacon?” I asked with a playful smile on my lips.

“What kind of nick name is that, Taeyeon?” he asked me with his are-you-serious face.

“Yes! It’s cute right? Baekhyun…Baekcon…Bacon!” I beamed at him.

“You are so weird. I suggest you not to use that one,” he said as he leaned on to the board.

“Why? Why not? I like to call you Bacon~” I said it in a more annoying tone. I know he hate it but that’s just makes me want to even more.

“Because if you keep saying it, I will—“

“What?”

He smirked at me and walked fast to me. I was kinda nervous because his eyes suddenly lit up in excitement, like there is flame inside it. As he finally stood close in front of me, he pulled my chin up to look at him.

“I will do something that you might like or not,” he said before he leaned forward and captured my lips.

---

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

Taeyeon excused herself to go the bathroom after our hot make out session on the dine bar. Yes, on the dine bar. That was new for both us, judging from the moans she let out through it the session. That must be something pleasurable for her. I smirked when I saw her nervous self as I came closer before, and heck that was just makes me even more excited.

Ten minutes later, she came back and she already tied her hair in a bun. Her hair was so messy because I keep holding her back side of her head to prevent her from hitting the board.

“You gave me another hickey here,” she said as she walked towards me while pointing at a spot on her collarbone. She blew a raspberry before she joined me on the couch.

“Seriously? Why did you always give me hickey in such visible spot? Now I can’t wear my tank top at home and…well I need to wear my office outfit that won’t make this visible,” she said while giving me a look.

“It’s cute. And if someone notices it, just say that you got bitten by a freaking insect. Case closed,” I said as I smiled at her.

“Yeah, of course you’ll say that,” she let out a sigh and leaned on to the couch. I chuckled and pulled her to lean on to my chest. We decided to kill the time while watching a movie. After choosing from my movie collection, we finally agreed on “Taken 3”, since she hasn’t watched it before.

We did watch the movie at first, but then after 30 minutes, I can feel a head on my shoulder. I glanced down and saw Taeyeon already in her dreamland. Tch, this girl. She’s the one who wanted to watch this but now look at her closed eyes and slightly puckered lips. I lifted up her head gently and put it on my thighs. I saw her budging at first but then she fall into a deep sleep again. I watched her sleeping face and I think I will never get enough of her beauty and flawless skin.

Well, I will never get enough of her.

---

I was watching Taeyeon strolling around my room while fixing her hair. We ended up fall into a deep sleep together before. What wakes the both of us is the sound of a gunshot before the movie ended.

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat here? I can cook for you,” she said while eyeing me from the mirror. After we woke up from our sleep, I checked on my watch and it’s already 6 p.m in the evening, so I suggested her to prepare herself to have dinner outside.

“Yes. It’s tiring for you to cook a meal. Besides, I want to introduce you to a very delicious seafood restaurant I just found a few days ago,” I beamed at her.

“Seafood? So we’re eating seafood tonight?” she said with a smile on her lips. I nodded at her and she beamed at me from the mirror. She pulled her hair into a high pony tail and put a pink tint on her lips.

“I like it when you put your hair in a ponytail,” I said as I walked to her.

“Oh don’t be so cheesy, Mr. Byun. We need to have a dinner,” she said as she grabbed her purse.

“I’m not trying to be cheesy here, Ms. Kim,” I replied as I pulled her hand into mine. As we’re about to leave my bedroom, my phone rang. I pulled it out from my pocket and saw Hyemi’s name on it. Taeyeon probably saw it too because I can sense her glance on me.

“It’s—“

“I know, just answer it,” she said shortly. I sighed and answered the call.

“Oppa, where are you?” she asked me with so much cheerful tone in it.

“I’m at…my apartment. Why?” I asked her. After all I can’t be rude to her. I noticed that she keeps making me occupied with her and makes me to spend less time with Taeyeon than usual but then she’s my father’s friend daughter which I have known since I was 7.

“Then come out of your apartment,” she said. Taeyeon also heard it since I put it in loud speaker. We glanced at each other.

“Should we?” I mouthed Taeyeon. She just nodded and we walked to the door. I opened the door and I almost got heart attack.

“SURPRISE!!!” Hyemi shouted in excitement. Behind her are Yuri with so much annoyed look on her face and the rest of my cousins who were just being their usual selves. But then I can see how my cousins and Yuri look surprised when they looked behind me. Hyemi was…actually shocked maybe.

“Taeyeon? You were here?” Yuri asked her with a surprised expression on her face. I glanced at Hyemi, her expression is unreadable.

“I think noona is quite often here, not really surprised though,” Sehun shrugged it off.

“Really? Oh yeah forgot that you’re this prick’s girlfriend,” said Yuri. But I don’t even care with the nickname she gave. I can sense something from the way she said ‘girlfriend’ and the way she looked at Hyemi from behind. The rest of my cousins greet Taeyeon but Hyemi’s face was still unreadable.

“Yeah, I was just here today,” Taeyeon calmly replied. I looked at her and she smiled at me.

“So, what brought you guys here? Hyemi?” I asked her. She blinked for several times before she glanced at Taeyeon who’s now beside me.

“Hyemi decided to ask all of us for dinner, she said some kind of reunion and stuff,” Yuri explained uninterestedly.

“Yup, and since Taeyeon is here too, what about you join us?” Chanyeol butted in.

“Uhh…it’s a reunion… I think I shouldn’t join it,” said Taeyeon.

“Hey, it’s okay,” I said as I brushed her knuckles with my fingers.

“Yeah noona, it will be more interesting if you join us! Come on, it’s been a while since we had dinner together,” said Kai.

“It’s okay right, Hyemi?” Yuri nudged Hyemi. The latter blinked again.

“Oh?”

“It’s okay right if Taeyeon join us? I was about to have dinner together with her but then you guys showed up suddenly, so…” I said it to Hyemi.

“Oh, of course. Yes, Taeyeon unnie can join us,” she smiled. The boys cheered and pulled Taeyeon together with them. I let her being dragged by the boys. Hyemi walked in front, leading the boys while Yuri and I walked behind them.

“Good thing you brought her to your apartment,” she suddenly said. I glanced at her. “I’m helping you here. I know you notice it,” she continued without looking at me. Well yeah I kinda get what she means. And yup, I’m grateful that I brought Taeyeon to my apartment today.

“I hope she will eventually realized and stop bothering you and Taeyeon,” she said as she tapped my shoulder and walked faster to catch up with the boys and Taeyeon. I smiled slightly and look over to Taeyeon who’s now laughing with Yuri. Yeah, I hope so.