The Vacation pt. 4

Bittersweet Journey

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

“We have arrived,” said Baekhyun as he parked his car. I glanced around, the beach isn’t crowded though. Only a few people can be seen.

“Is this a private beach or what?” I asked him as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

“No, it’s not. It’s always like this during weekday. Come on,” he said while opening the car door.

“Wait, I need to change my top first,” I said as I take the paper bag on the passenger seat.

“Oh right,” he said, going back to his seat. I raise my eyebrows on him. “What?” he asked me.

“I want to change and you can’t be here,”

“I swear I won’t look,”

“Yeah Mr. Byun, of course I will believe you,” I said. He chuckled at my words and pinched my cheeks.

“Ok, I’ll wait you outside,” he said before he leaves the car. I quickly change my blouse with the top we just bought at the boutique. We choose for a tour around the city when we decided to separate. I don’t really know where the others are going but I’m quite sure that Yoona and Sehun are together.

After I changed my outfit, I leave the car and approach Baekhyun who have waited me near a shop. He intertwines our hands as we stroll along the sands.

“Are they here yet?” I asked him. He hummed a response and brought me to the place where Yuri has prepared. Some of the boys were already here except Chanyeol. Surprisingly, Sehun and Yoona were already here too and they’re having a time near the shore.

“What are they doing there?” I asked Yuri.

“I don’t know. Just let that lovebirds be. I’m tired with all their lovely giggles throughout the shopping,” she responds nonchalantly.

“If you’re jealous, find yourself one,” I nudged her elbow. She laughed bitterly.

“Yeah right, maybe I should find one,” she sighed. Her gaze immediately turns into a longing one. Here she goes again, bringing back her insecure self every time we discuss this thing. I sit next to her and flick her forehead. She scowls at me before throwing me her snacks. “Hey, don’t just throw stuff like that to me,” I squealed, trying to avoid her throws.

“You just flicked my forehead for nothing kid,”

“It’s not for nothing. It’s for you to not overthink anything. You are an amazing woman and one day, an amazing man will be your partner”. She shrugged her shoulder and gave me that ‘thanks’ smile. I smiled back at her and leave for Baekhyun who has been calling my name. He walked me to the sea shore with his arm encircling my back to my waist.

“It’s quite a view,” he said as he changed his position. He hugs me from the back and I leaned on to him.

“It’s beautiful,” I murmured. He kissed my shoulder, and then through my neck up to my ear, which he nibbles softly. “Not here Baek,” I said as I glanced to the side.

“No one is looking,” he murmured as he endlessly gives me light kiss along my jawline. In between the kiss, he will sometimes whisper something to me about whatever he found amusing around the beach and I’ll just respond him with a giggle or sometimes a slap on his hand whenever he went silly with his assumption.

“Hey,” he whispered to my ears. I turn my head to his side and suddenly he captured my lips. I took it in surprise and I was about to pull back when he hugs me tighter. I finally gave up and let him devour my lips, with my head tilted to the side as he kisses me tenderly.

He asks for an entrance and I give it to him. His tongue rolls smoothly, occupying every spot in my mouth and fighting for domination. We pull back when we hear someone called our name. He stares at me before he pecks my lips. “Let’s continue later,” he said before taking my hand and walked me back to the barbeque area.

---

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

“Hey, give me some sausages here,” asked Chanyeol to the maknae.

“Hyung you already ate seven, spare me some,” replied Sehun.

“We have a lot, just grill more,” he said while taking the plate. I rolled my eyes on Chanyeol, this kid is such a big eater.

“I’m still mad that we have no chicken here,”

“Listen Kai, there is no chicken in barbeque thing for ’s sake. I’m so done with you,” replied Yuri in annoyance.

“Where is the soju?”

“Here Tiffy,”

“Thank you Chanyeolieee,” she replied.

“Ugh, you guys are not even a couple, what’s with that nickname?” said Kyungsoo.

“You’re just jealous hyung,” said Kai. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.

“I’ll find someone for you, Kyungsoo,” said Suho hyung. We all laughed, knowing the idea of Kyungsoo hating on that kind of jokes.

“Being the only and forever single in the group must be hard for you, HAHAHAHA,”

“Shut up before this fork lands into your mouth,” said Kyungsoo in annoyance. Chanyeol immediately shuts his mouth with the ‘zip-my-lips’ gesture and we laughed again.

“Try this,” said Sehun to Yoona. Yoona eats the meat that Sehun personally grilled and the girl beamed at it. They chuckled and I can see the girl blushing, while Sehun staring at her with so much adoration in his eyes.

“He’s in love, and so is she,” suddenly Taeyeon’s voice caught my ears. I smiled and brushed my thumb on her knuckles.

“Yeah, it’s obvious,” I admit. She cuts a piece of meat and gives it to me.

“You eat well,” she said as she eat the meat she just cut for her. I smile and pour her another soju. She sips it a bit and she is back eating her meat and sausages again.

“Not drinking much?” I asked her. She shook her head.

“Don’t wanna get drunk and get another hickey,” she softly murmured as she leaned on to my ear. I silently chuckled and smirks at her which she pretends that she didn’t see it.

“We don’t need to be drunk to get another hickey babe,” I whispered to her ear. She glares at me and pinches my thigh. “Ow,” I jerked.

“You ert,” she said. I smirk at her and she smirks back.

“And you like it,” I said, causing her to roll her eyes on me before she’s back eating again.

“No talks here please,” suddenly Yuri’s annoying voice caught my ears. I rolled my eyes on her while Taeyeon just hides her face away.

“We aren’t talking you jealous,” I scoffed.

“You guys are so cute,” said Tiffany.

“Cute my ,”

“I heard that ,”

“Yeah, go—“

“Shut up you two, I want to eat,” Kyungsoo cuts us off.

“Ah, our hyung is also jealous,”

“Park Chanyeol you—‘

“I will find you a girl-ARGHDD HYUNFGH—“ suddenly Kyungsoo stuffed Chanyeol’s mouth with some tissues, making us laugh again with Chanyeol shocked expression and their after effect bickering.

---

“What time will our flights be?” asked Taeyeon while she was brushing her teeth. I glanced at the ticket on my hand.

“It’s ten in the morning,” I said as I walk to the bathroom. I stand next to her and take my tooth brush, following her to brush my teeth. We sent each other a playful glance while facing the mirror and she will grin whenever I make a silly face on her.

“We look ridiculous,” she said as she rinses .

“We look perfect together,”

“Aww, that’s so cheesy Mr. Byun,” she said as she dried her face. We then walked back to our bed and I lay next to her. I lay lower than her, wrapping her with my arm around her waist and my face pressed into the crook of her neck.

“Thank you for today Baek. I had a very fun time,” she murmured as she plays with my hair.

“You’re welcome babe,”

“I like your hair,”

“You’re so random,” I chuckled as I kiss the crook of her neck. I inhale her intoxicating scent, my most favorite scent.

“I’m serious. Your hair is so soft, makes me want to brush and run my fingers through it every time I see you,” she chuckled. It feels so comfortable to have her in my embrace and I like it the most when she plays with my hair.

“But I like you,”

“And I like you too, Baek. Well, I love you,” she said, still playing with my hair. I smiled as I kiss her neck. She moans when I softly her sensitive spot. I glance up and took her lips quickly. She looks surprised at first but slowly she gave in the kiss, following my rhythm.

It was tender at first before I started to devour with my tongue. She becomes more familiar with this as I can feel she’s trying to dominate the kiss. But of course, I’m the one who dominate it at the end. I trailed a kiss on her jawline and then her cheek and back again to her jawline. She tilted her head, making me easier to kiss her neck. She moans again and I assume she likes it the most when I kiss and her neck.

I’m position myself on top her, so I’m hovering her with our lips still attached to each other. She grabs my hair when I kiss her sensitive spot again. I smiled and that spot harder than before. She moans in response with her hands reaching my neck.

“That will cause another hickey Baek,” she murmured as I trail a kiss along her shoulder.

“I’m sorry baby,” I replied without breaking the kiss.

“That doesn’t sounds like sorry-OH GOD BAEKHYUN,” she moans again when I her neck sensitive spot again. I run my hand down to his waist and my lips found its way to her lips again. We attack each other lips hungrily, kissing and each other with her hands on my neck.

She then rolls her body so that she’s hovering me now. She takes the charge as she trails light kisses around my jawline and damn, that was so good. I put my hands on her waist inside the clothes. I pressed my fingers hard on it when she my shoulder.

“, that was so good Taeyeon,” I moans. She pulls back and I stared at her.

“Should we get you a hickey?” she asked me and I swear to God, her voice sounds twice ier than I’ve ever heard. She smirks and leaned closer. , she looks so y. Her eyes flicker in excitement, her lips swollen from the kiss and her cheeks red from the heated feels. She her lips as she stares at me and that just makes me lose control again. I roll my body, pushing her into the bed and I kiss her even harder.

We finally pulled back in the needs of air, both panting while staring at each other.

“You’re so surprising baby,” I said. “I love that kiss you give to me,” I continued.

“Will that cause you a hickey?”

“I don’t think so. You didn’t me as hard as I do,”

“Dang, I failed,”

I chuckled before I peck her lips. “I guess you will be the only one getting hickey here”.

“No doubt,” she rolled her eyes on me. I chuckled again before laying myself next to her. I pull the blanket to cover us and wrap my arm around her waist.

“Now sleep baby, we have a morning flight tomorrow,” I said as I kissed her head.

“Good night Baek,” she murmured as she hugged me closer.

“Good night too Tae,” I said, kissing her forehead before I close my eyes.