Morning Kiss

Bittersweet Journey

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

 

I opened the door and put my bag on to my desk. I then prepared Baekhyun’s tea and tidied his desk a bit. After everything is all set, I sat into my chair. Baekhyun hasn’t arrived yet. He’s not a late person though but it’s always me who will arrive first. While waiting for him, I read through some files that have just been dropped into this room. While reading, my mind flew to what happened last night. I smiled at the thought of it.

 

After a drive that felt like an eternal to me, we finally arrived at my house. During the drive, we didn’t talk really much. I still felt so shy from the fact that we’re finally a ‘thing’. I opened the car door and stepped out from it when suddenly Baekhyun has already stood near my door.

 

“Aish, you should have let me open it for you,” he said. I closed the door and chuckled at him.

 

“Why? I have hands,” I said.

 

“But well…I’m your boyfriend now,” he said.

 

“Oh hoo, you’re my boyfriend now?” I .

 

He chuckled. “Now you finally know how to tease, aren’t you?”

 

“I learned it from someone though,” I said. He smiled and then took my hands into his hands.

 

“Thank you for tonight,” he said. I smiled and rubbed his hands.

 

“Thank you too, Baekhyun-ah. I’m beyond happy right now,” I said while grinning.

 

He smirked and hell, that was still y for me. “I bet you are. You just officially date a handsome boy like me” he said. His cocky side finally showed up, which makes me rolled my eyes.

 

“What’s with that confidence,” I chuckled. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. This time, I hid my face into his shoulder and smell his intoxicating scent. It feels so calming. He nuzzled my hair and I can sense his grin. We didn’t utter a single word. We just stood there, hugging each other. I don’t know how long we were hugging each other until I realized that I should go into my house.

 

“Baekhyun-ah, I should come into my house now,” I said. He hugged me tighter.

 

“But I still want to be with you,” he said. I lightly smacked his back, which makes him flinched and released me.

 

“Don’t act like a kid, we will meet again tomorrow,” I said. He pouted and GOD, he’s so cute. I can’t help myself to pinch his cheeks. “Aigoo, so cute,” I said. He smiled and reached my hand.

 

“Don’t forget to dream of me,” he said. I nodded and hugged him again before finally walked into my house door. I waved at him and motioned him to go home. He waved back, then entered the car and drove away. I was about to open the door when my phone buzzed. I opened it and read a new message from him.

 

09.45 p.m

 

From: Baekhyun

 

Good night, Taenggu. I love you.

 

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

 

I entered the room, only to find my secretary a.k.a my girlfriend was reading something with a smile plastered on her lips. I quietly closed the door and walked to her desk. She didn’t realize my presence though. I nudged her hand, which makes her snapped from her thoughts.

 

“Oh, you came?” she said. I smirked at her. “Wha…Why are you smirking?” she said.

 

“What are you doing?” I said.

 

“Reading this file,” she said.

 

I laughed, “You mean daydreaming?” I said. She blushed and smacked my arms.

 

“No, I’m not,” she said, which makes me laughed at her.

 

“Eyy, just admit it, you’re thinking of me right?” I said.

 

“Stop teasing me, Baek,” she said. I stopped laughing.

 

“Baek?” I said. She stared at me.

 

“Why? You don’t like it, ok I will cha—“

 

“I love it,” I said, cutting her off. I lowered my body and positioned my face exactly in front of her.

 

“Wha..Whoa, Baekhyun what—“

 

“Your cheeks are so red right now, what to do?” I said. She reddened even more. “And, call me with Baek instead, I love it,” I said while puffing my cheeks. She exhaled and smiled.

 

“Okay, my dearest boss. Now get back to work,” she said l. She pushed me off while standing from her seat.

 

I pouted, “Not until you give me a morning kiss,” I said. She gasped.

 

“What…oh my, are you really, Baekhyun?” she said. I shrugged my shoulder.

 

“I don’t know, you tell me,” I said. She sighed but then she smiled. That was near to a smirk actually, it looks like she’s planning some evil plans. She then suddenly closed our faces gaps. Now her face is just some inches away from me. I froze. Damn it, I can feel my heart beating so fast. She stared at me intently. I can feel myself nervous from this proximity.

 

“You’re so cute and childish right now, do you know it?” she said. Oh ho, she is trying to tease me. I keep myself cool and smirked at her. This time, she’s the one who looks nervous. She blinked her eyes in response. I finally turned the table, ho ho!

 

“I am, especially when it comes to someone I love,” I said. She didn’t say anything. We stared at each other intently. I can feel the atmosphere around us getting heavier. I smirked, challenging her to do so which successfully makes her finally sighed in defeat.

 

“Okay,” she said. She turned around the table and stood exactly in front of me. She tiptoed a bit and quickly kissed my cheek. “Morning, Baek,” she said.

 

I chuckled. “Aigoo, it’s not a morning kiss,” I said. She raised her eyebrows. “It should be here,” I said while pointing on my lips. She laughed hard and slapped my arm.

 

“You byuntae,” she said.

 

“Why? You’re my girlfriend,” I whined.

 

“No, I’m not. I’m your secretary here,”

 

“Since when did office matters involved in our love life?”

 

“Love life? That’s my first time hearing it,” she smirked. My heart skipped a bit. Damn it woman, not in the morning.

 

“Don’t smirk,” I said.

 

She sticked out her tongue at me and said “Why?”

 

“Because you look ugly,” I said. She pinched my arm which makes me flinch a bit. “Oww, woman. You’re too harsh,” I chuckled. She rolled her eyes.

 

“That’s my kind of me,” she said. I held her arms and stared through her eyes.

 

“No, you’re not ugly. You’re hella y when you smirked,” I said. She immediately blushed and looked away. “Eyy, you’re blushing again,” I , which makes her turned her head to me and glared at me.

 

“I’m not,” she said.

 

“Stop denying, I can see it,” I said while poking her cheeks. She shook her head and avoided my finger.

 

“When will you stop teasing me, seriously Byun Baek?” she said.

 

“Wow, you just created a new nickname for me,”

 

“That wasn’t a nickname,”

 

“It was and it’s cute, anyway I’m serious when I say love it when you call me Baek,” I said. She blushed again.

 

“You’re blushing again,” I said. She glared at me and poked my hips.

 

“Stop teasing and go to work,” she said while pushing me off to my desk.

 

“Morning kiss first,” I said.

 

“In your dream,” she said while pushing me again until I finally stopped in front of my desk. I chuckled.

 

“Whyyyy?” I whined.

 

She chuckled. “Stop whining. Besides, I did that before,” she said.

 

“It was not even a morning kiss for me,”

 

“Stop this bickering in the morning and get back to work my boss,” she said while leaving my desk.

 

“I will get it later, you just wait,” I said while smirking at her.

 

She turned her body at me before going back to her desk and said, “let’s see then,”. She then smirked back at me and stalked back to her desk, leaving me agape with her action. That was y.