Good Morning or Bad Morning?

Bittersweet Journey

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

 

I wake up to the sound of my vibrating phone. I squints my eyes because of the light that comes from the side of the window. It’s morning already. I can feel an arm draped around my body, wrapping me from the back. I shifted my body a bit but the hug become tighter.

 

“Don’t move, I’m still sleepy,” I heard that husky voice brushed my ear. I can feel his hot breath blew out my hair.

 

“Good morning, Baek,” I said. He snuggled closer and buried his face on my hair.

 

“Good morning too, Taenggu,” he said. I shifted my body and turned around so that I’m facing him now. He looks heavenly gorgeous. His messy hair, his puffy cheeks and his slightly parted mouth makes him even cuter and undeniably ier. How could a morning face of a person be this good?

 

“Enjoying the view?” he said, still closing his eyes. How does he know that I’m staring at him?

 

“What view?” I asked him back. He finally opened his eyes and smirked at me. Damn boy, not in the morning.

 

“My handsome face,” he said.

 

“You’re so cocky,” I scoffed. He let out a small laugh and then he brushed off some strands of hair that covered my face.

 

“You’re beautiful even in the morning,” he said. I almost blush but then I can control myself.

 

“I always am,” I said.

 

“Oh, you’re also cocky now,” he chuckled. He then pulled me into his embrace and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back, inhaling his intoxicating smell which is my favorite. It feels good, it feels like home. Me, in his embrace and him, hugging me. Everything is perfect. He snuggled closer and buried his face on my hairs.

 

“You smell heaven,” he murmured.

 

“Aw, too cheesy, Baek. It’s still morning,” I replied. I can sense his smile which makes me smile too. He pulled back and pecked my lips.

 

“Hey, you’re taking advantage too early, byuntae,” I said.

 

“No, I’m not,” he said.

 

“Yes you are,”

 

“No, I’m not,”

 

“Yes—“ he pecks my lips again.

 

“Sssh, you’re too noisy in the morning,” he said. I smiled. Actually I like it when he suddenly peck my lips. It gives me that giddy feeling and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. He was staring into my eyes, and so do I. He then leaned closer to my face and placed his lips on to my lips. This time it’s not just a peck, it’s a kiss. A tender kiss from my favorite man. He moved his lips slowly against mine. I followed the rhythm. I can feel explosion all over my body. The kiss lasts longer than I expected. He pulled back and smiled at me.

 

“You’re blushing,” he said. I hid my face on to the pillow which makes him chuckled. “Don’t hide your face, I love to see your blushing face,” he said while lifting my chin up.

 

“Stop making me shy,” I said.

 

“This isn’t your first time to be kissed by me. Why do you still shy about it?” he asked me.

 

“Shut up, Baek,” I said. He chuckled again before he pulled me again into his embrace. I snuggled on to his chest, near his heart. He pulled the blanket to cover us up to my shoulder. It feels so nice. We didn’t even say anything. It was so quiet, I can even hear his beating heart. Suddenly, my phone rang. I tried to release my body from Baekhyun’s embrace but he tighten the hug.

 

“Baek, I need to pick up my phone. It’s a call,”

 

“Let it be,”

 

“Baek—“

 

“I want to stay like this longer,” he whined.

 

“Yes, after I pick up my phone,” I said. He sighed and finally loosens his hug. I get up and grabbed my phone on his bedside desk.

 

“Annyeong haseyo?”

 

KIM TAEYEON, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?” the caller screamed on my ear, making me pulled my phone away. Even Baekhyun can hear it. He was staring at me with his sleepy eyes.

 

“It’s morning, Tiff. Don’t scream,” I said.

 

Don’t you try to change the topic. I messaged you before and you didn’t answer. I called your home and your brother said you didn’t come home. It’s very rare of you to sleep over at anyone place except me. Now, explain,” she said.

 

“You’re like detective,”

 

EXPLAIN MIDGET!

 

“FINE! OMG, stop yelling. I’m uh….at a friend’s apartment,” I said. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. I put my index finger in front of my lips, asking him to stay silent. He gives me the teasing look, which makes me slap his arm.

 

A friend’s apartment? Who?” she asked me again.

 

“Uhh…”

 

“WOAH, GOOD MORNING,” suddenly Baekhyun shouted. I popped my eyes out and stared at him in disbelief. What the hell is he doing?

 

WHOSE VOICE IS THAT? OMG IT'S A MAN’S VOICE?” Tiffany screamed again.

 

“Tiff, it’s---“

 

ARE YOU WASTED?”

 

“WHAT!? NO! WHAT THE HELL TIFF!?”

 

THEN WHO IS IT?”

 

“First of all, stop yelling. You’re so noisy,” I said. I glanced at Baekhyun who’s currently letting out a silent laugh at me. “And…uhh, I’m at Baekhyun’s apartment,” I said.

 

WHAT!? YOU’RE AT THAT PRICK APARTMENT!?” suddenly I hear Yuri’s voice. Baekhyun heard it too, which makes him got up from his position and sat facing me.

 

“Yuri? Is that you?”

 

YES, IT’S ME. WHY ARE YOU STAYING AT HIS PLACE!? HE’S AN ,” she yelled again.

 

“HEY STOP CALLING ME AN , ,” this time Baekhyun grabbed my phone and the loud speaker.

 

WHAT THE HELL!? WHO ALLOWED YOU TO SPEAK?” replied Yuri.

 

“WELL IT’S---“ I cut him off and took back my phone.

 

“STOP! I swear to God, please stop yelling,” I said. Both of them finally shut their mouth up. “Yuri, stop calling Baekhyun okay? Because he’s not, and I’m fine here,” I said.

 

He’s still an for me. Anyway, did he take any advantages from you?” she asked. Baekhyun scoffed before lying to the bed again.

 

“No, he didn’t. I told you we’re fine here. I’ll tell you the detail later,” I said. I glanced at Baekhyun who rolled his eyes on me.

 

Ugh, no need. Anyway, let’s hang out today! Girls’ day out with you, Tiff and Yoona! What do you think?

 

I glanced at Baekhyun. He mouthed ‘NO’ and crossed his arm in front of his chest. “Uhm…I—“ suddenly Baekhyun took my phone.

 

“Sorry, Taeyeon is busy and is currently having a boyfriend-girlfriend time with me. Try again later, ,” he said and then punched the end call button immediately. He quickly turned off my phone. I gaped at him.

 

“Did you just end the call?” I asked. He threw the phone to me and pouted at me.

 

“Yes. I want to be with you this whole day. No one stopping me,” he said. I chuckled at him.

 

“Well, I want it too but you’re dead already. Yuri is going to be very mad at you,” I said. He scoffed and pulled me to his embrace again, making me lying to the bed again.

 

“I don’t care,” he said. “Let’s stay like this for a couple of minutes before getting up, okay?” he continued. I nodded and closed my eyes. Well, whatever then.

 

---

 

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

 

I got out from the bathroom after taking a shower. I found Taeyeon nowhere in my bedroom. Maybe she’s in the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and found her dressed in my small sweater which is still oversized for her, my no longer fit basketball shorts that covered her legs up to her knees and her hair tied into a messy bun. She looks so tiny dressed like that.

 

“Hey,” I said while sitting at the dine bar’s seat. She glanced at me.

 

“Hey, I fried bacon and sausages. It’s almost finished,” she said while grinning.

 

“It’s okay, take your time. I enjoyed watching you cooking in my kitchen,” I said. She rolled her eyes.

 

“Aww, too cheesy again,” she chuckled. I smiled and stared at her. She’s just perfect. She looks beautiful even in that oversized outfit. Damn, she looks so cute too. Her eyes are so focused when she cooked. She will sometimes hum a song while cooking. She’s literally a complete package of perfection.

 

“Done~” she said while serving me the plate. She then sit beside me and we begin to eat.

 

“As expected, it tastes good,” I said.

 

“Please. All I did is fry, nothing more,” she said.

 

“But you need to season it, right?”

 

“Well yeah a bit,” she said. After we finished our breakfast, I helped her with the dishes. We then walked to his living room. I sat there with her next to me and draped my arm around her shoulder.

 

“What should we do today?” I asked her.

 

“Hm…d…”

 

“D?” I asked.

 

“Da…te?” she hesitantly said. I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

 

“So you want a date?”

 

“Yep…” she said.

 

“Well—“ suddenly the bell rang.

 

“Who’s that?” Taeyeon asked me and sat straight. I shrugged off. “OMG! What if it’s your parent?” she said. I can see her panicking.

 

“No, they’re currently in Japan now,” I said. I took her hand and walked to the door. The bell kept ringing continuously. I’m annoyed. This person really knows no manner.

 

“So unpolite,” I said. Taeyeon just pushed me to the door and usher me to open it. I opened the door and saw Yuri standing in front of me, with Tiffany and Yoona next to her. God damn it.

 

“Hey, prick,” she said with a smile on her lips but I can see anger in her eyes. Hell, I’m ruined.