The Vacation pt. 3

Bittersweet Journey

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

I choose truth and Yuri asks me whether I have ever had and I swear I almost kicked her guts for asking me that. She knows I still have my v-card yet she asked me that embarrassing question. I can even sense Baekhyun’s glance on me and the other awkward smirks. But fortunately, after mine was done, the bottle keeps stopping at Tiffany, Suho or Kyungsoo mostly. Baekhyun got chosen once and he choose dare. Yuri (stupidly again) asked him if he ever had before and with a scowl, Baekhyun said yes. I’m not really surprised though, since he’s a man and he had explained to me before that although he never dates, he had once did that.

After about nine rounds of the game, everyone almost passed out. We didn’t follow the rule very well. Everyone keeps sipping on their glass during the game although they didn’t get punished. I kinda dozed off a bit but I know I’m not knocked off yet. I looked around my surrounding, only to saw Tiffany, Chanyeol, Yoona and Kyungsoo have completely knocked off. Suho and Sehun are still awake but I know they’re near to out, while Kai…well, he ran to bathroom as soon as he finished his 5th shot. He must have thrown up there.

“I guess we’re only the one who’s still awake,” I can feel Baekhyun’s hot breath brushed my forehead. I sit on his lap; my head resting on his shoulder while his arm encircling me by my waist.

“But I’m drunk already,”

“Yes but you’re not knocked off yet,”

“I don’t want to be knocked off,” I murmured. I sit straight and put my glass on the table.

“You’re done already?” he asked me. I nod and rest my head back to his shoulder. “But I gotta admit you’re a good drinker. Even after ten shots, you’re still awake,” he continued.

“Yeah,” I said as I crook his neck and pull him for a kiss. His body tense in an instant but then he relaxes again. I don’t know what’s gotten on me to have a gut to kiss him initially.

“So this is what happen when you’re drunk?” he asks me once we broke our kiss. I can feel my cheeks red in embarrassment.

“I don’t know it just happens. God, I must be really drunk now,” I mumbled.

“You are, baby,”

“Let’s just sleep,” I said as I try to stand up. Baekhyun holds my wrist to steady me and help me to walk up the stairs. “You’re not drunk yet?” I said as we entered our room. I can see his face is red now but there is no sign of him being drunk.

“I told you, I’m a good drinker,” he said as he closed the door. I leaned on the wall, waiting for him to walk me to the bed. “But I think I’m a bit drunk now,” he smirked. He puts his arms on each side of my self, trapping me. I stared at his eyes and so did he.

“Wha—“

“You look hella y now with your disheveled hair and your redden cheeks,” he said.

Damn, that was so y. I gulped my own saliva. Suddenly I can feel the air getting hotter and his stares changed to something like…lust? I can feel something on myself that I can’t describe but without thinking, I pulled him in for a kiss. I held onto his neck and he kissed me in a way that I’ve never experienced before. It’s not the rough one but I can feel the strength on it, how he dominates it and how he purposely bite my full bottom lip so that he can easily explore my mouth.

“Baek—“ I gasped in between our kisses. He lifts me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me gently to bed without breaking the kiss. His hand moves down from my waist to my thigh. He kissed my nose, cheek, almost every spot on my face. He trailed his nose along my jawline and kissed it gently. I moaned and tilted my head so that he can have an easier access.

“God, Taeyeon, your skin is so beautiful,” he said as he my shoulder. I shuddered and I was about to moan when he attacks me again with his breathtaking kiss. His hand trailed around my waist and I can feel his hand under my shirt. I grabbed on to his hair and kiss him back as passionate as well.

“I never know you’re a good kisser,” he murmured in between the kiss. His tongue fights for domination and I almost melt in his embrace when his tongue hits a certain spot on my mouth that makes me yelp. I pull back and kissed his jaw line and then back to his lips. Suddenly his hand moves up my body and the realization finally hits me.

“Baek, no,” I broke the kiss and held his hand, stopping it from moving. He kissed my lips again and I pushed him a bit.

“Baek, we’re not in our right mind,” I said. He stared at me for a while and I know he finally regains his consciousness after I saw his eyes softening.

“Oh, God, I’m sorry Taeyeon. Did I hurt you?” he said as he pulled me up. I crossed my leg in front of him and smiled.

“No, you’re not. It’s just, I’m not ready yet. I’m sorry,” I murmured as I looked away, too shy to stare into his eyes.

“Hey, it’s okay. I understand baby,” he said as he pulled my chin so that I’m looking at him. “I will never force you to do something you’re not ready,” he continued as he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, feeling calm from the warmth of his lips. He pulled back and looking straight into my eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

“I’m fine, geez,” I rolled my eyes.

“You’re braver when you’re drunk, babe. I’m looking forward to this side of you in the future,” he smirked. I chuckled and he pulled me to lie on the bed. He had his arm above my head and the other wrapping my body close to him.

“That was one of a breathtaking make out session for me,” I blurted.

“You’ve ever make out before?” he asked me as he stared into my eyes.

“Err…yes, during my high school. I’m not that innocent baby girl, please,” I said. He chuckled.

“Ok, sorry. But I was just surprised at your honesty,” he said. I mentally slapped myself. Gosh, I’m being too honest here.

“It’s fine baby, you don’t need to be shy about it,” he murmured as if he knows of what I’m thinking. “Just sleep,” he said.

“I need to change my clothes first,”

“I will change it for you,”

“Yah! You byuntae,” I slapped his chest as I tried to stand up. He pulled my wrist and I fell on to the bed again.

“Ok, just kidding, but can we do it again next time in the future?” he asked me. I raised my eyebrows at him. “I mean making out,” he blurted.

“You’re unbelievable,” I scoffed. I try to stand up again but he pulled me back.

“So?”

“Well, I kinda enjoy it too. We’ll see,” I said as I pecked his lips and ran to the bathroom. Before I close the door, I can hear him shouted ‘I love you babe’. I leaned on to the door and breathed out myself, trying to calm my crazily beating heart.

---

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

I walked behind Taeyeon and her girls during our outing time. The others walked behind them as well. We just followed wherever these girls bring us to. At first, we initiate to go wherever we want but Yuri insisted us to follow them first before separating.

“Man, this is boring,” I can hear Sehun scoffing voice.

“Shut up or else you won’t get any time with Yoona,” said Yuri.

“Oh, they’ve got it already before,” said Chanyeol nonchalantly.

“WHAT? Did I miss something?” said Yuri as she glared at Sehun. The latter glared at Chanyeol too.

“Don’t you glare at me kid, I know what were you two doing,” said Chanyeol to Sehun. Tiffany just laughed as she keeps sending a look at Yoona.

“Can we just walk again? The faster, the better,” said Kyungsoo in an annoyed face.

“You bunch of brats are no fun,” said Yuri as she pulled Taeyeon hand to enter a clothing shop. We followed from behind. I walked towards Taeyeon who’s looking at a top in display.

“That will look good on you,” I said as I hugged her from behind.

“But it has such an exposed colar,” she said.

“And so?”

“I got a goddamned hickey, thanks to someone,” she said. I laughed and turned her around to face me.

“Sorry baby, I can’t handle myself,” I pouted.

“Yeah right,” she rolled her eyes.

“Hey are you still drunk? You’re now even able to say something sarcastic,” I chuckled. She immediately turns into a crimson red.

“I’m just getting even more comfortable with you, that’s why,” she said.

“It’s okay, I like it when you’re being more open to me,” I said as I pecked her lips. “Anyway, let’s buy this top. It’s beautiful,” I said.

“No, I can’t. My hickey will be seen if I wear it,”

“That’s good, so everyone knows you’re someone else’s which turned out to be mine,”

“Dear God, Baekhyun. Since when did you become this possessive?” she rolled her eyes again.

“That’s not possessive, baby,”

“And since when did you call me baby?”

“Since our breathtaking make out session last night,” I purposely whispered it to her ear. I can sense her body shivered from the words and I smirked at her.

“You tease,” she said as she pinched my arm.

“But I’m serious. I want you to wear this top later on the beach,”

“And make my hickey visible to my friends and your cousins?  No way, Baek,” she said as she tried to walk away. I pulled her wrist and held her arms.

“Nevermind them, please. Also, they won’t really notice it. It will be dark already at the beach since Yuri asked us to come around sunset. And, wouldn’t it be challenging to wear it? Like you finally show them that you’re not an innocent girl who knows nothing about love,” I said.

“Do I look like that?”

“Sometimes you look so innocent like that, Tae,” I said.

“Oh, a first time I hear you calling me Tae,” she smiled.

“You like it?”

“Yep,” she said as she grinned on me.

“So? May I buy this top for you? Please I want to see you wearing this,” I pouted. She chuckled as she pinched my cheek.

“Okay fine, but you should help me to cover it if any of my friends and your cousins notices it,” she said.

“Yes, madam,” I said as I intertwined our fingers together.

“You lovey dovey brats are such a pain in my , ugh,” scoffed Yuri as she walked past us. I glanced at Taeyeon who just chuckled on Yuri.

“So I’m a brat now?” shouted Taeyeon. Yuri just waved her hand ignorantly while looking at some shorts on the corner.

“That is just jealous,” I said.

“Mind your words, Mr. Byun,” she said as she jokingly slapped my arm and walked towards Yuri. That girl.