First Kiss With Him

Bittersweet Journey

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

 

Baekhyun really can’t control himself all day. He will sometimes call my name only to make me to look at him and then he will just smiled and go back to his work. I’m quite surprised to see this side of him that I’ve never seen since 4 months ago. I found it funny though but then, is he really Baekhyun?

 

“Tae—“

 

“I swear to God, Baek, if you can’t stop calling my name I will—“

 

“What?” he said. I sighed. I glanced at him through the gaps in the bookshelf. “Sorry, okay? I swear to God that this time, I called you because I want you to give me the file of our latest promotion from Busan company,” he said. I mouthed ‘fine’ and walked to his desk to give the file he needs. I was about to get back to my seat when he suddenly grabbed my arms.

 

“You’re not angry right?” he asked me with his guilty face. I smiled at him and stood exactly in front of him.

 

“Of course not. But please, focus on your work. I thought you’re quite strict when it comes to works,” I chuckled.

 

“Yes I am, but having you around is quite distracting,”

 

“Should I resign?” I said.

 

“NO,” he quickly answered while glaring at me. I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

 

“Just kidding. Now, I excuse myself to go back to my seat, Mr. Byun,” I said which makes him grabbed my arm tighter. Then suddenly, the door opened, making us back off immediately.

 

“HYUNG LET’S, OWW---“ I heard Kai stopped talking.

 

“Well what did I just see?” now, I heard Kyungsoo’s voice. I looked at Baekhyun with questioning look which the latter replied with a smirk.

 

“Mind to tell me?” I heard Tiffany’s voice. I quickly looked at the door. She was there too?

 

“I think you guys have something to explain,” said Chanyeol. I glanced at Baekhyun.

 

“Okay, take a seat first,” finally Baekhyun said while gesturing the other to come in.

 

---

 

Baekhyun told all the stories that happened between me and him to all his cousins and Tiffany. Yoona wasn’t here because she was having a meeting somewhere. He also finally told all of them that we’re currently dating. Tiffany slapped my arm, making me flinch in my seat.

 

“How dare you didn’t tell me about this, you kid?” she said.

 

“Oww, that hurts woman. And yes sorry, I forgot,” I replied her. She glared at me and mouthed ‘forgot my ’, which makes me chuckled.

 

“This should be celebrated, hyung,” said Sehun. I sat across Baekhyun, who’s currently choked by Chanyeol.

 

“Argh, yoda, stop it, it hurts,” I heard Baekhyun whining at Chanyeol.

 

“That’s for not telling us,” he said and finally released him. I laughed at them, which makes Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at me but I shrugged it off.

 

“Okay deal, let’s celebrate it,” Kai butted in. The others immediately agreed to the idea.

 

“Excuse me, it’s about me and Taeyeon. You guys should ask our opinion too,” said Baekhyun.

 

“I know you guys will agree so yeah,” said Chanyeol.

 

“Well, we—“

 

“Just shut up. It’s confirmed. Tonight at our usual restaurant, after works! Congratulations, baekyeon couple!” said Chanyeol. I laughed at the nickname he gave for us.

 

“Wow, that was a cute nickname, Chanyeol,” said Tiffany. They tossed their hands in the air while laughing at us. The others congratulated us as well and then they decided to leave. They said they didn’t want to ruin ‘our moment’. After everyone has gone, Baekhyun closed the door and looked at me.

 

“Those kids,” he said. I just smiled and mouthed him ‘I know’, which the latter replied with a smile.

 

---

 

The dinner went very well (and also very noisy). This time, it’s Baekhyun’s treats. We really ordered a lot of food. Yoona also joined us. I forced her to join so that if I got teased, I can divert their attention to Yoona and Sehun (I’m genius right? Okay nevermind).

 

“Sooo, this is your first day as an official couple?” asked Chanyeol to Baekhyun. He nodded. “Aigoo, how bad is it for you, Taeyeon-ah,” he continued. Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol hips, which makes the latter flinched.

 

“Stop saying non-sense,” said Baekhyun. I just laughed at them.

 

“That hurts, midget,”

 

“Stop talking yoda,”

 

“Oh hoo, someone is being protective today~”

 

“Can you guys stop bickering?” suddenly Kyungsoo butted in. Baekhyun and Chanyeol quickly stopped their bickering and glared at each other.

 

“So, have you had your first kiss yet?” suddenly Kai snapped all of us from the silence. I immediately blushed while Baekhyun choked on his drinks. The other just laughed at us besides Kyungsoo who just slapped Kai’s head.

 

“Aw, wae!? Why did you hit me?” I heard Kai whined.

 

“That’s because your question is stupid,”

 

“Easy, Kyungsoo-ah. I think it’s a normal question,” said Chanyeol. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes while Chanyeol smirked at both of us.

 

“That’s right! Have you guys kissed yet?” asked Tiffany. I mentally slapped my mind. Don’t you join this, Tiffany.

 

“I’m not answering it,” I heard Baekhyun answered. I glanced at him. He was blushing as well but he is trying to stay cool.

 

“Eiyyy, whyyy?” this time, Sehun butted in.

 

“Err…that’s awkward guys,” I said while laughing forcefully. Tiffany rolled her eyes on me and Yoona smirked at me.

 

“Then you must have done it,” Tiffany said.

 

“No, we haven’t,” I heard my voice and Baekhyun’s said in unison. We glanced at each other and blushed.

 

“Eyyy, even match in this kind of thing,” teased Sehun. I just chuckled but then suddenly Baekhyun nudged me. I looked at him who’s sitting next to me and mouthed ‘let’s turn the table’. I don’t really understand what he means but then suddenly he smirked at Sehun.

 

“Stop with us and let’s talk about your progress with the girl who’s currently sitting in front of you,” I heard him saying that to Sehun. Sehun immediately flustered while Yoona just blushed. Thankfully, the others seem diverted from the topics and start teasing Sehun and Yoona. I joined them and laughed with Tiffany after seeing how red Yoona’s face right now. But then, Baekhyun nudged me again. I looked at him and he closed his distance to whisper something on my ear.

 

“I think we should do the first kiss as soon as possible,” he whispered. He leaned back and laughed at the jokes Chanyeol just threw out, acting like nothing happened and leaving me flustered all over again.

 

---

 

[Baekhyun P,O.V]

 

I can sense Taeyeon blushing cheeks when I whispered her that words but I don’t care. It’s cute seeing her being flustered and shy. The dinner ended almost after 2 hours since we come in. We really talked a lot and I think we’ve gotten along really well. We bid goodbye at each other and went back to our own car. As usual (and of course), I took Taeyeon home.

 

“That was a fun dinner, again,” she said during our drive.

 

“You’re right. We’ve really gotten along really well, don’t we?” I said which she replied with a nod. “By the way, I’m serious about the thing I whispered at you back then,” I continued. I glanced at her through the front rear-view mirror.

 

“Stop making me shy, Byun Baek,” she said. She was facing the road from her right window. I laughed.

 

“Aigoo, you’re cute when you’re flustered,” I said. She just earned me a glare and back smiling again.

 

“I am,” she said. I laughed harder.

 

“Since when did you become so cocky?” I said.

 

“Since I know you,”

 

“Ahh, I have that effect on you,”

 

“Just drive, Baekhyun,” she said. I chuckled when I saw her face red again. Cute.

 

---

 

We arrived at Taeyeon’s house and this time, I successfully opened her door before her.

 

“I can do it myself. Don’t be like that, Baekhyun-ah,” she said.

 

“It’s okay,” I said. I closed the door and walked her to the gate. She turned back at me and hugged me quick before finally released me. Although it’s a quick hug, I can feel her warmness.

 

“Thank you for today,” she said.

 

“A simple thanks won’t be enough,” I said. She chuckled.

 

“I know what you mean, byuntae,” she said. I smiled.

 

“You got me right. So?” I smirked at her. She didn’t reply anything.

 

We’re staring at each other now and I can feel the air around me getting heavier. I closed the gaps of our face. My heart was thumping so hard that I’m afraid she can hear it. She didn’t close her eyes, instead she keeps staring at me. I closed the gaps even closer and finally landed my lips on her lips slowly. We both closed our eyes. Her lips feel so soft against mine. I kissed her tenderly and held her arms. I moved my lips slowly against her. I know she’s not as expert as me on this since she just kissed me like that and following my rhythm. After such a beautiful eternity, we ended the kiss. That was very short actually, but God, that feels beyond amazing. I can feel butterflies flying in my stomach. She looked away, her cheeks still red from the kiss. I lifted her chin up so that her eyes met mine.

 

“That was an amazing kiss for me,” I said. She blushed again. “Don’t blush, it makes me want to kiss you again,” I said which earned a slap on my arms.

 

“Byuntae,” she said while smiling. I smiled and kissed her forehead before releasing her from my arms.

 

“Good night, Taenggu. I love you,” I said.

 

“Good night, Baek. Drive safely and I love you too,” she said before she finally entered the gate and walked to her house. I have an amazing night today.