Tom & Jerry

Bittersweet Journey

[Baekhyun P.O.V]

“Are you…really Yuri?” said Taeyeon with agape. I heard Yuri chuckled before she finally rushed to my side and pulled Taeyeon into a bear hug.

“OF COURSE YOU DUMB! OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCHHH,” she screamed. I’m so surprised and shocked at the same time. They know each other? I glanced at my brothers. They have the same expression like mine on their face.

“YAHHH, YOU CHANGED A LOT!” now it’s Taeyeon who’s screaming. I can’t stop looking at this two girls who’s currently shaking each other arms while saying ‘I miss you’, ‘me too’ and stuff.

“Wait, you guys know each other?” I asked, causing the two of them to turn their attention to me and the boys. Taeyeon smiled and Yuri hung her arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Yep, she’s my best friend since high school. Wae? Jealous?” the cockily said. I rolled my eyes.

“Definitely not,” I said. She just half-smirked at me.

“Actually Yuri, Tiffany and I are best friends since high school while Yoona is our precious dongsaeng who ended up joining our group of friendship,” Taeyeon explained.

“THESE BASTARDS KNOW YOONA TOO? AND TIFF?” I heard Yuri screaming again. I swear to God I will do something if she scream again.

“Oh…yeah. They all work here,” answered Taeyeon.

“OH MY GOD I MUST PROTECT---UHMP--- WHAT THE---“ I cut her off by stuffing with some tissues on my desk.

“Yah, Baekhyun-ah, don’t be like that,” this time Taeyeon scolded me and helped Yuri to remove the tissues from . Yuri glared at me before smacked my head with her purse. “Dear God, Kwon Yuri, you too don’t be so harsh. You’re a girl,” now she scolded the . I smirked at her.

“You’re too noisy, old lady,” I said. She rolled her eyes and glared at Taeyeon.

“So you, Tiffany and Yoona work here and you guys didn’t tell me about this?” she asked Taeyeon.

“We can’t contact you though. You went abroad so suddenly without telling us, tch,” said Taeyeon.

“Okay, fine. Sorry. But wait…you work here… So let me guess…as this prick’s secretary?” Yuri said while glancing at me.

I rolled my eyes. “Excuse me, but the prick you’re talking about is here,” I said.

“That’s my point. So you can hear that,” she cockily said.

“Tch, and she’s not just my secretary. She’s my girlfriend as well,” I scoffed.

Yuri instantly gaped at me and screamed. “WHAT!? YOU GUYS? OH MY GOD TAEYEON ARE YOU SERIOUS?”

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?” this time I shouted back.

“OKAY STOP THE TWO OF YOU!” finally Kyungsoo takes over the situation. Taeyeon still has agape at both of us while the other boys shook their head on us.

“You guys stop acting childish or else I’m going to call Uncle Byun,” he warned us. Yuri glared at me before she turned her attention to Taeyeon.

“This guy is an . He’s annoying,” she said. My cousins laughed at Yuri’s statement while Kyungsoo just shook his head. I know he’s frustrated with this kind of situation again.

“I am, only to you,” I said while rolling my eyes.

“Okay, stop,” Taeyeon finally spoke, causing both us to shut up. “I know what kind of relationship the both of you had and it’s pretty amusing to find that you guys really can’t stop mocking at each other. I know him well, Yuri-ah and I know you didn’t mean what you said so it’s okay,” she said while laughing a bit.

“And Baekhyun-ah, Yuri is my best friend, so don’t be too harsh on her. You too Yuri-ah,” she continued.

“Whatever. What’s important right now is you, chingu-ahhhh,” Yuri said while pulling Taeyeon into another bear hug. I rolled my eyes.

“Poor you, hyung,” said Sehun. Chanyeol and Kai just laughed at my annoyed expression while Kyungsoo was just looking at me in an expressionless face.

“Okay poop heads, I gotta go. I need to borrow your secretary for a while, prick. I want to meet my other friend,” Yuri suddenly said.

“No, you’re not taking her anywhere,” I said.

“Whatever. Let’s go, Taeyeon-ah. Bye poop heads, see you later!” she said while pulling Taeyeon to leave the room. Taeyeon let herself being dragged by Yuri while looking at me apologetically. I sighed. That can’t be stopped. I glanced at my cousins who’s currently laughing at my loss.

“Seems like you will have less time with your girlfriend for now,” said Kyungsoo while tapping my shoulder. He then asked the others to follow him and to leave the room.

“Bye, hyung~ Enjoy your time, HAHAHA” teased Kai before he closed the door. I rolled my eyes and sat on my seat. Damn it.

---

[Taeyeon P.O.V]

Yuri can’t stop jumping and squealing the time I brought her to meet Tiffany and Yoona at the cafeteria (yup, I asked Tiffany and Yoona to go there because I know we’ll be very noisy).

“I’M SO HAPPY TO MEET YOU GUYS AGAIN,” she half-screamed while hugging Tiffany and Yoona continuously. I laughed at her. Thank God, the cafeteria is quite empty right now.

“ME TOO UNNIE,” said Yoona.

“Woah, I can’t believe it that you guys work here. What kind of destiny is that?” said Yuri.

“I don’t know, maybe coincidence?” said Tiffany.

“Anyway did you guys know too that Taeyeon dated the prick?” asked Yuri. Tiffany raised her eyebrows and so does Yoona.

“Prick? You mean Baekhyun?” asked Tiffany.

“Yeah, well that’s his name,” said Yuri. I slapped her arm, which makes her flinch a bit. “Ouw! What was that for?” she said while rubbing her arm.

“The prick you’re referring to is my boyfriend, Yuri,” I said.

She rolled her eyes. “Duh, now you take his side,” she said.

“Okay guys but what’s happening between the three of you?” asked Tiffany. I told her and Yoona about everything related to Baekhyun and Yuri and their ‘tom & jerry’ relationship which makes them couldn’t stop laughing.

“Seriously? That was so childish,” said Tiffany. I nodded my head in agreement.

“Omg unnie, I’m so surprised to know that you’re his cousin,” said Yoona.

“Me too surprised,” Yuri said. I laughed and pinched her cheek.

“Aigoo, but I think the two of you should stop all these childish acts and treat each other better because he’s my boyfriend and you’re my best friend and I want you guys to have a good relationship,” I said.

“In your dream,” she said while rolling her eyes. I smiled and shook my head, which Tiffany followed as well.

“You guys are unbelievable,” said Tiffany.

“I think I should get back to work. We’re all busy with the annual meeting stuff, right?” I said. Tiffany and Yoona nodded in agreement. Yuri glanced at her watch and sighed.

“Yeah, me too. I come here to meet my parents for this thing too, so maybe catch up later?” said Yuri. We nodded and she gave us her number. She hugged us one more time and warned us (especially me) to be careful with all of her cousins before she left the building. Her parents own the company branch in Jeonju so she has to leave. She come here just to meet her cousins before she went there which unexpectedly, she met us too. I went back to my room, only to find Baekhyun was sitting on my seat.

“Hey, why did you sit here?” I said while walking towards my desk.

“Has she gone yet?” he asked me. I nodded. “Thank God,” he sighed. I laughed and walked closer to him, making he turned the chair so that he was facing me.

“She’s so annoying,” he said while taking my hands on his hands. I smiled and wiggled our interlocked hands.

“But she’s my best friend. No bad-mouthing,” I warned him.

“Ugh, annoying,” he whined. I laughed at his childish action.

“Now, get back to your desk, boss. I need to finish these documents before the office time ended,” I said while pulling him up from my seat. He purposely slump his body weight more to my chair so that I can’t lift him up.

“I have no energy,” he said.

“Stop playing, Baekhyun. Come on get up,” I said, still pulling him up. He pouted at me, making me to smile even more. “Don’t pout at me. You’re too adorable to resist,” I said.

He grinned at me. “So I have that effect on you,” he said.

“Yes. Now get back to work,” I said.

“After you give me a kiss,”

“No,”

“Yes,”

“Later. Get back to work and stop acting childish for today and I’ll give you reward later,” I winked at him. He sighed and defeat before he finally lifted his off the chair.

“Fine, but you have promised,” he said.

“I never say it was a promise,”

“For me it was. I’ll wait for it, Taenggu-ah,” he said and winked back at me. He then walked back to his desk, leaving me agape. That was the first time I saw him wink at me and damn, that was y.